Any mods that make roads more dangerous and eventful?

Guest ANTON6733

Kill on sight, for the Blood God. Everyone would be hostile if you are. And (I'm not sure) you want something to make all this vortex worthy instead of slaying weak. Also check "all races drop skulls" on nexus. Oh. And you probably need something to shiled off quest-protected npc's.

There is mod called "Skyrim for Battle" if you want constant fiting with enourmos enemies. And "Skyrim Monster Mod" and anoter one, dot remember name, something about Creatures. Put it all together and you have no resting challenge on all roads, castles, caves and so on.

Kill on sight, for the Blood God. Everyone would be hostile if you are. And (I'm not sure) you want something to make all this vortex worthy instead of slaying weak. Also check "all races drop skulls" on nexus. Oh. And you probably need something to shiled off quest-protected npc's.

Reported for heresy.

Thanks for the suggestion but what I really want is maybe bandits or monsters attacking me, not guards or potential fuck buddies.

There is mod called "Skyrim for Battle" if you want constant fiting with enourmos enemies. And "Skyrim Monster Mod" and anoter one, dot remember name, something about Creatures. Put it all together and you have no resting challenge on all roads, castles, caves and so on.

Thanks but I don't like having to open the console just for that.

Wot the above person said. However, before the thread is locked, "Populated Forts Towers Places" does have a bunch of complete nutter barsteward "Bandits", who will generally feck your character over on the open road at low level. The thing is due to their faction setting you can't kite them to people who can help, (i.e. guards, dawnguard sentries, etc.. because they will just look on as you get waylaid - with the emphasis in laid).