HELP Loverslab mods

Guest waffleslya22

Guest waffleslya22

Could anyone send me a download link of their skyrim folder my pc crashed and i had to reinstall everything and i cant be bothered to spend ages on downloading mods again 

i dont mind what mods you have. Please help me :(

Guest waffleslya22

Well you will have to download them again and make a back up. No ones going to upload their game folder for numerous reasons hell my skyrim folder is so huge it would take you a year to download it as is at 306 GB.

yeah true why does sometimes loverslab download wait is 10 seconds now its 25  

Well you will have to download them again and make a back up. No ones going to upload their game folder for numerous reasons hell my skyrim folder is so huge it would take you a year to download it as is at 306 GB.

Right? Thank you mod organizer. 

Thanks to MO, my game folder contains:

A custom install; the install I use to test mods for my guide; the install I use to WRITE my guide; STEP install; Skyrim Revisted install... yeah. 300gb sounds about right. 

If you're too lazy to figure out what mods work together, do what a lot of people do and follow a guide as a starting point, then build on that.

And for the love of god back up your mods folders.

Mine is A LOT of various HD textures for everything. 

I've stopped using Outfit Studio entirely. I'm working on learning to actually do armors correctly inside of 3DS-Max. 
Ya know... so the mesh and rigging doesn't get messed up (Which can and does happen with OS/BS, and can cause some performance problems, too)

You do know there is the mesh rigger by Gerra6 which is found in the modders resource section on LL that you can use for rigging and add bone nodes and what not? I use outfit studio for forming the body around the outfit then use Gerra6's clothing converter to add the correct nodes and rigging and what not. 

Lately I have been using it to port .OBJ's into to port armors and outfit into skyrim.

Could anyone send me a download link of their skyrim folder my pc crashed and i had to reinstall everything and i cant be bothered to spend ages on downloading mods again 

i dont mind what mods you have. Please help me :(

No.  Not now, not ever.

Thread closed.