Sexlab animations not playing with certain devious devices

So this just started happening to me a couple of days ago but whenever my character is wearing an armbinder, arm cuffs or restrictive gloves SexLab animations will not play. The game will try to start one and i will get a message in the corner of the screen saying which animation will be played and my partner will move to me and undress, but after that another message comes up saying "Starting Animation: " with no list of any of the animations playing. I have tried reinstalling and rebuilding SexLab and re-registering all of my animations but nothing seems to be working. I even turned off bound animations in the devious devices MCM hoping that it would just auto unequip the armbiner and play an animation but it does nothing. The ZAZ MCM also says that bound animations are installed. After having used sexlab for the last year or so i have never ran into an issue like this and I'm just looking for some suggestions or something i might be overlooking. All other animations work they just don't whenever i have any type of arm restraint on.

Have you downloaded the latest Zaz update?

I know that DD Equip has been updated with it in mind, but havn't heard from the others. Check DDi's support page to see if others have had this issue.

Edit: Just checked DDi's support page and it is happening, hopefully a new version will come soon

Just found out the issue this morning. Sometimes ZAZ and devious devices animations try to override each other and then nothing will happen. In the ZAZ MCM it has an option that will override Sexlab animations and Devious Devices has a similar option. Only one of these can run at a time so i just unchecked the option and everyting works great now! :D  

Archived