DD Nipple Pierce not showing?

Cock Sucker

I got multi mugged with CL gear (not a problem normally)  but this time I noticed even though I got them equipped Nipple Piercings wasn't showing on me :/

All DD settings are default, slot 32/0 body is set up for Piercings, all other DD stuff / CL stuff shows no problem, all DD mods are latest too. 

What am I missing?  :/

Do they only not show in that circumstance or are they not there when you grab them from console/additem menu?

If you're using a custom body through CBBE bodyslide, you'll need to find a CBBE bodyslide conversion someone has done for them, here's one I know of, https://www.loverslab.com/topic/43710-ddddx-bodyslide-22d-cbbe-hdt-body-updated-20150228/

If you use something else, you'll have to look yourself.

If that's not the case and they're just generally not there at all no matter what, then there might be an issue with your install.

Do they only not show in that circumstance or are they not there when you grab them from console/additem menu?

If you're using a custom body through CBBE bodyslide, you'll need to find a CBBE bodyslide conversion someone has done for them, here's one I know of, https://www.loverslab.com/topic/43710-ddddx-bodyslide-22d-cbbe-hdt-body-updated-20150228/

If you use something else, you'll have to look yourself.

If that's not the case and they're just generally not there at all no matter what, then there might be an issue with your install.

i can get them from console no problem, drop them on the ground and they are shown, just not when equipted.

my body is unpb and they've worked with the body before, textures and meshes are all in the correct folders also, which is a bit weird as everything else works also have the DDA unpb fix and that didn't help either

It might also be worth taking a look at the device hinder/hider? in the devious devices mcm and setting the slot 32 to none.

I assume you mean this one? slot 32 - 0 ? I did a test on a nekid body using the disable option didn't do anything

post-53106-0-75596700-1459184699_thumb.jpg

Open the console and type "tfc", fly just inside your body and see if the piercings are inside you.

nope, nothing there, whats more annoying also im in the process of upgrading to 1.61b >.<

win7 = 1.59c

win10 = 1.61b (testing then will move down to 7 if all works fine)

finished installing all mods last night and they arnt showing on there either >.<

ugh..

Open the console and type "tfc", fly just inside your body and see if the piercings are inside you.

nope, nothing there, whats more annoying also im in the process of upgrading to 1.61b >.<

win7 = 1.59c

finished installing all mods last night and they arnt showing on there either >.<

ugh..

I am using win 10 and have no issues with DD nipple piercings, so we can rule out win 10 being the issue atleast. Although the nipple piercings are not on the nipples they are in front of them hovering, but i can't be asked to fix it. Besides i'm not usually the one wearing them, my follower is. XD mwahahah

win7 = 1.59c

ugh..

I am using win 10 and have no issues with DD nipple piercings, so we can rule out win 10 being the issue atleast. Although the nipple piercings are not on the nipples they are in front of them hovering, but i can't be asked to fix it. Besides i'm not usually the one wearing them, my follower is. XD mwahahah

If you are using CBBE, I listed a mod that fixes that. Install it, go into bodyslide and build what you want to a separate directory (hold control then press batch build) then copy them over and replace the original meshes.

win7 = 1.59c

ugh..

If you are using CBBE, I listed a mod that fixes that. Install it, go into bodyslide and build what you want to a separate directory (hold control then press batch build) then copy them over and replace the original meshes.

if that's for me? I use unpb bcause I like the boobs better :P

I got multi mugged with CL gear (not a problem normally)  but this time I noticed even though I got them equipped Nipple Piercings wasn't showing on me :/

All DD settings are default, slot 32/0 body is set up for Piercings, all other DD stuff / CL stuff shows no problem, all DD mods are latest too. 

3 reasons

piercing are in boobs, default piercing are not scaled with boobs nodes, if you use unstandard body piercing is in your boobs

piercing is hide in mcm (someone just wrote about it)

missing 3d model in mashes

EDIT check for files in data's catalog

/mashes/devoius/devices/piercingNsoul_0.nif

/mashes/devoius/devices/piercingNsoul_1.nif

if you use mod manager, you need to check also devious devices moods

maybe afetr DD load you overwriting existing model with corrupted file?

3 reasons

piercing are in boobs, default piercing are not scaled with boobs nodes, if you use unstandard body piercing is in your boobs

piercing is hide in mcm (someone just wrote about it)

missing 3d model in mashes

EDIT check for files in data's catalog

/mashes/devoius/devices/piercingNsoul_0.nif

/mashes/devoius/devices/piercingNsoul_1.nif

if you use mod manager, you need to check also devious devices moods

maybe afetr DD load you overwriting existing model with corrupted file?

like I said a few posts before I checked inside the boobs and zip, my body was unpb, tried disable(hide) and didn't work, all the files were in the right folders and as I got a nif / dds viewer I checked them and they were fine.

so out of frustration removed the skeletons, piercing patches, pierching mods, unpb body, unp body frame, DDA, DDE & DDI (just incase)

then reinstalled them in the correct order again.

and bang they showed up >.< when I quit I noticed I missed 1 file >.< DDA meshes UNPB file, did that, restarted and bang gone >.< removed it and bang they appear even though the patch is supposed to fix it :/

so now I got them up (see picture) what do I need to realign them? I looked in racemenu to see if there was an option but I got no where >.<

post-53106-0-27990400-1459556898_thumb.jpg

so now I got them up (see picture) what do I need to realign them? I looked in racemenu to see if there was an option but I got no where >.<

I'm noob and i'm using usually Outfit Studio to edit positions and add important node's weights (in this case npc breasts) i belive that with .xml you can get that with bath processing. But it's not my cup of tea.

Archived