any plans for when creation kit comes out?

daedal

I think I might have a look see if you can link just more than junk/aid in the supply lines, which would be kinda nice, as trying to remember where I dumped stuff is annoying to say the least, though a better way of handling settlers, gear and jobs would be good, but my ck skills are not really that good, hopefully the supply line thing is just a tick box/setting kinda thing on the scripts or what not that run it.

Though to be honest it would not surprise me for somebody else to get there first, as I work full time so time to do things is thin on the ground depending on which day it actually gets released.

First and most importantly, I'll see if it's true that F4's dialogue system is truly limited to 4 goddamn dialogue options.

Although I've already come up with a way that allows the player character to have more than 4 dialogue options, it'd be best if the system can simply allow the player to choose between a variety of dialogue options at once.

Just because it is so messed up, its funny. But can someone make a Fisto. The voice is a must.  Don't know what that is?  Watch --

No I am not affiliated with shoddycast.  The point of post begins about 2 mins in.  PS the  next episode is currently an April Fools. 

Survival mode is going to tough enough with out these things running around the commonwealth.

Imagine creeping around in the new survival mode worrying about everything you didn't worry about before. When behind you in the distance you hear......in a robotic voice........"Fist me.."  Followed by a chorus of the same.  Either that or  "You can choke me  and spit in my mouth."  ...or whatever.    

Just basically if would be hilarious to begin with,   then feared as they keep fisting you to death (Melee attacks and maybe give them feral ghoul speed buffs).   All you have to do is get around Beths spawn and cell reset issues.

Automatron + ED-E. Do the math. I most likely won't do it though myself but someone will and it will NOT be that hard to do honestly. I've modded Skyrim, New Vegas, and Morrowind enough to know a really good idea how the Robot Workbench works on the top of my head, and ye'h. It won't be too hard. I bet you, once this Creation Kit is out, the Eyebot mod for Automatron will be one of the first 100 CK-mods released.

Guest Mogie56

Without a working nif plugin for 3dsmax the CK won't be of any use to me.

But there is a working plugin for max  https://github.com/figment/max_nif_plugin/releases

(in case the link doesn't work delete everything after "releases")      i'm using it in max 2010 and it works pretty well !

I already have the latest version which is 3.8.0.a3 it works fine with Skyrim nif's. but refuses to open Fallout 4 nif's. Figment stated a while back that the plugin wouldn't be updated for FO4 until there was a working CK available.

Without a working nif plugin for 3dsmax the CK won't be of any use to me.

But there is a working plugin for max  https://github.com/figment/max_nif_plugin/releases

(in case the link doesn't work delete everything after "releases")      i'm using it in max 2010 and it works pretty well !

I already have the latest version which is 3.8.0.a3 it works fine with Skyrim nif's. but refuses to open Fallout 4 nif's. Figment stated a while back that the plugin wouldn't be updated for FO4 until there was a working CK available.

The version you're mentioning is actually older... the newer one is just 3.8.0, nothing after, and he does mention here 

3ds Max Nif Plugin v3.8.0

figment released this on 23 Dec 2015

Change Log

All

• Switched to Visual Studio 2015 VC++ Compiler
  • Add preliminary Fallout 4 support

that it supports fallout 4!!! Trust me, i've already made a lot of nif modifications in max using it, and it works, most of the time, there are still some issues with invisible meshes in game, but i found a workaround for that ...

Guest Mogie56

Well learn somethin new every day thank you. I was under the impression a3 was the latest. I'll have to give it a try and see what happens :) Thanks Again.

Archived