pc master race huh?

In regards to the title.

Just because PC is a relatively superior platform does not mean that every single PC in the world is a great gaming rig. It all depends on you, how much money you spent on it (and if you build one yourself or not). 

Your PC is probably lacking the requirements or has a Driver problem. Can you post them?

the title is click bait! if u have not figured that out yet. the console wars and console vs pc is for babies. i play every platform. so should i upgrade or get a refund?

If not upgrading the computer get a refund. If you don't have intentions on modding the game.. get a refund and then get a console version (not sure which would be best for this game). Only really need a PC for this game if you intend on modding it.

the title is click bait! if u have not figured that out yet. the console wars and console vs pc is for babies. i play every platform. so should i upgrade or get a refund?

If not upgrading the computer get a refund. If you don't have intentions on modding the game.. get a refund and then get a console version (not sure which would be best for this game). Only really need a PC for this game if you intend on modding it.

Indeed. If you don't plan to use mods you might as well get the console version, which also gets limited access to mods if Bethesda is to be believed. 

Indeed. If you don't plan to use mods you might as well get the console version, which also gets limited access to mods if Bethesda is to be believed. 

Forgot about that.

Guest endgameaddiction

Just give the game to me since I don't plan to buy this game. And consider it a good deed on your part. You'll go to heaven. Everybody wins.

Also, if any player mods become popular enough, Bethesda has the right to swoop in and put a price tag on those mods on consoles.

Also, if any player mods become popular enough, Bethesda has the right to swoop in and put a price tag on those mods on consoles.

That's what I thought. That's why they're going out of their way so much to make the creation kit work on consoles.

OP, just buy a graphics card. Your GPU cannot handle Fallout 4. Everything else looks fine.

Archived