My Outfit is invisible and I don't know why?

sshadow5001

So I opened up Vicn's Creature Pack off the nexus and found so Dwemer Dresses and thought I'd take a crack at making them into wearable outfits in UUNP.

I followed the instructions on preparing the .nif for Outfit Studio (No NiSkinInstance and Triangulate NiTriStrips.

I then did the converting in outfit Studio and made it all fit. I batched the outfit to have the _0 and _1 files in the corect directories and made my own .esp for the outfit.

Here is the .esp info

post-1003392-0-33465700-1458510357_thumb.png

post-1003392-0-04328600-1458510361_thumb.png

I save my progress and load up the game making sure the .esp is actually activated. use the AddItemMenu mod to find the outfit and put it on aaaand no outfit, just a naked body.

I'm not sure what I did wrong but could someone help me. Just let me know if there is more information needed to narrow down the problem.

Are you using a custom race that's not in the list of additional races?

And how did you manage to give the Armor Addon and the Armor the same Editor iD? Append _AA to the Armor Addon and check if the armor itself still points to it.

Look in your .esp and your _0 nif and _1 nif and make sure they all have the same slots selected also make sure the armor addon also has the same slots selected.

Also make sure you have the race set to default race in the .esp for both armor and armor addon.

If the nifs have BSDismemberSkinInstance click the arrow to the left of it to get the drop down then do the same to partition and make sure that the slots selected under partition match the slots selected for the armor and armor addon. 

You can also do this as well right click BSDismemberSkinInstance go to block - convert and convert it to NiSkinInstance then you will not have to worry about what slots are selected in the nifs and instead it will look at what slots you selected in the .esp for the items instead and will use those slots instead.

Are you using a custom race that's not in the list of additional races?

And how did you manage to give the Armor Addon and the Armor the same Editor iD? Append _AA to the Armor Addon and check if the armor itself still points to it.

Nope using a Nord.

Same Editor ID? I just named them that (Quickly Googles Append) Ok named Dwemer Dress 01 in Addon Armor Dwemer Dress 01_AA. in the Armor Section where it says Armature MODL - Model Filename it now says Dwemer Dress 01_AA

Look in your .esp and your _0 nif and _1 nif and make sure they all have the same slots selected also make sure the armor addon also has the same slots selected.

Also make sure you have the race set to default race in the .esp for both armor and armor addon.

If the nifs have BSDismemberSkinInstance click the arrow to the left of it to get the drop down then do the same to partition and make sure that the slots selected under partition match the slots selected for the armor and armor addon. 

You can also do this as well right click BSDismemberSkinInstance go to block - convert and convert it to NiSkinInstance then you will not have to worry about what slots are selected in the nifs and instead it will look at what slots you selected in the .esp for the items instead and will use those slots instead.

Ah there we go, thats what I was missing. The Dress actually shows up now. Thanks alot :D

Archived