*Update-2016 September 29-New Horns + Screenshots* Tera Castanic Races

On 7/20/2018 at 4:49 PM, darchangel891 said:

Ok.  I have no clue how to do this, but I will try.  Thanks!
Will this change her breast size?  I dont want to give her a woman body.  That would just be weird

Create a flat-chest body with bodyslide then click-n-hold the CTRL key as you click on the BUILD button.  This will make bodyslide save the new meshes in the bodyslide folder.  You can then move the files to the female youth folder and overwrite the original files.

• 10 months later...

your race mod is the best one in skyrim mods! as an ex tera player i used to play all my characters as your castanic race mod in oldrym is there any hope for it to work on SSE? i tried to install the mod with SSE 1.573 and it crashes the game even before skyrim starts,

• 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...

porting this mod for personal use to SSE. just about got it. just working out an odd texture glitch.

EDIT: ok. ported it but for the life of me the textures for the horns in tga format were converted to bc7 but now the textures arent being read in SSE.  any ideas why? still kinda new to porting this kind of stuff ?

• 2 weeks later...

meant to message to update but forgot. mod is updated and ported over to sse. textures and meshes and skeleton's are updated too and form 44. only issue i am having atm is horn 14 and 15 on the female instead of showing a horn its showing face scar 0 on the cheek. Here is a pic of what one of them i made look like. pardon the lack of enb ?

ScreenShot60.png

• 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 5 months later...