just installed n her body blue n her head regular

odd not had anyone else, mention they had this problem. Could you send me a screen shoot?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

hello i really like her thanks for that...  BUT anytime i change body mesh she gets color mismatch on feet hand and head.... no matter what i change its stays same... i tryed uunp unp cbbe cos ofcours all unps special.... all meshes all textures sets are working on ohrer followers... but shyvana does not accept that and gives sometimes ctd sometimes just color mismatch... i also tryed now to use clams of skyrim both version with bodyslide preset you set for download. the presets file name is shyvana but inside bodyslide its christy 2 or something like that... the body is anyways always darker then other parts... please tell me whats wrong because i see such problem for the first time. and i just realy want her to have a hdt vagina...

i add my shyvana with cos 3.2 body so you know what i changed.

Shyvana COS.7z

hello i really like her thanks for that...  BUT anytime i change body mesh she gets color mismatch on feet hand and head.... no matter what i change its stays same... i tryed uunp unp cbbe cos ofcours all unps special.... all meshes all textures sets are working on ohrer followers... but shyvana does not accept that and gives sometimes ctd sometimes just color mismatch... i also tryed now to use clams of skyrim both version with bodyslide preset you set for download. the presets file name is shyvana but inside bodyslide its christy 2 or something like that... the body is anyways always darker then other parts... please tell me whats wrong because i see such problem for the first time. and i just realy want her to have a hdt vagina...

Hey Dave sorry I have not answered yet, been busy with other stuff.

Well first you got the right preset reason is say christy 2 is because I made that preset for my character christy and its version 2 and I used it also for shyvana. Yep I can see the colors dont fit, I dont have any quick answer, have you made sure that skin is set correct in ck? and have you changed too another skin texture? could be that is whats making the trouble as the original was made with mature skin

Well first you got the right preset reason is say christy 2 is because I made that preset for my character christy and its version 2 and I used it also for shyvana. Yep I can see the colors dont fit, I dont have any quick answer, have you made sure that skin is set correct in ck? and have you changed too another skin texture? could be that is whats making the trouble as the original was made with mature skin

if i use unp original texture wont fit... so i just replaced both meshes and textures ... sets that work perfectly together on other followers.  usually dont need to do anything in CK... i just replace the textures and meshes. but in this case its a gigantic fail :(  could you please check that ... because i really like her and just want this to work as usually....

I can't change her armor, tried a couple. Seems stupid but can anyone confirm?

You are the first that reported this problem, not sure why it dont work for you. Try uninstall and the reinstall or move the mod up or down the modlist

if i use unp original texture wont fit... so i just replaced both meshes and textures ... sets that work perfectly together on other followers.  usually dont need to do anything in CK... i just replace the textures and meshes. but in this case its a gigantic fail :(  could you please check that ... because i really like her and just want this to work as usually....

I will look 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
That one seems to have come first but their's another new dragon base follower named Shyvana too.

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/3187-shyvana-custom-voiced-companion/

Having both installed causes a name conflict one to overwrite the other, I happen to have that one installed already and was about to install the vampire Shyvana but had to disable them in MO to get this one to load.

Any solution to this or is it something for the mod author's to sort out?

Anyway critics, she could use a hdt Vag and her leggings seem lacking for me, doesn't match her top, she's a spell caster but those leggings give off a rogue feel. Speaking of which she keeps attacking with weapons instead of magic.

I took her mace just before she chased down a forsworn produced a dagger and gutted him. Amusing but not at all what I want from her, I want that long range boom she brought in the video review.

That one seems to have come first but their's another new dragon base follower named Shyvana too.

Having both installed causes a name conflict one to overwrite the other, I happen to have that one installed already and was about to install the vampire Shyvana but had to disable them in MO to get this one to load.

Anyway critics, she could use a hdt Vag and her leggings seem lacking for me, doesn't match her top, she's a spell caster but those leggings give off a rogue feel. Speaking of which she keeps attacking with weapons instead of magic.

I took her mace just before she chased down a forsworn produced a dagger and gutted him. Amusing but not at all what I want from her, I want that long range boom she brought in the video review.

You might have to rename the ESP but even then it will still depend on file path names too...

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

You might have to rename the ESP but even then it will still depend on file path names too...

I didn't realize you where Shyvana Creator I quickly read the comment and hadn't visited the site in a while. I was searching for a solution but I'm not a modder, I have taken to quick fixes in TES5EDIT but I don't know nearly enough.

Have you asked the mod makers to rename the filename of their mods ? Makes it impossible to use more then one Shyvana. I don't understand why they chose the name but figured it must be based off some lore or something I haven't read. 

I truly don't know what to do about this so far all solutions I've found haven't worked but it seems as simple as a rename of the Esp by mod authors.  Shyvana Halfling, Shyvana Sex Demon or whatever. 

Now to a more important point while I like all three to varying degrees but if the issue isn't fixed I guess.. I'll go with the original. Which begs the question, how do you feel about updating your mod for use with HDT Vag?

I didn't realize you where Shyvana Creator I quickly read the comment and hadn't visited the site in a while. I was searching for a solution but I'm not a modder, I have taken to quick fixes in TES5EDIT but I don't know nearly enough.

Have you asked the mod makers to rename the filename of their mods ? Makes it impossible to use more then one Shyvana. I don't understand why they chose the name but figured it must be based off some lore or something I haven't read. 

I truly don't know what to do about this so far all solutions I've found haven't worked but it seems as simple as a rename of the Esp by mod authors.  Shyvana Halfling, Shyvana Sex Demon or whatever. 

Now to a more important point while I like all three to varying degrees but if the issue isn't fixed I guess.. I'll go with the original. Which begs the question, how do you feel about updating your mod for use with HDT Vag?

I'd have to completely redo the meshes and textures for that, then most likely add xml based HDT to her body, which is not going to be easy.

As for the other Shyvana. What's stranger is that he knows and likes my character a lot. So the fact he named his the same is kinda weird to me.

The name is based off another game though, but still...

I do also want to clarify that he uploaded that follower way after mine. Since mine was posted via nexus back in 2014-15.