HDT throwing me into the high sky :(

sophiextime

Hi.

I think that when i wear any HDT physics hair, i get thrown into the sky after being pursued and acted on via the aroused creatures / lovers victim etc mods. 

When ever sex is initiated and the scene finishes, i get this nasty long stretched hair from my head into infinity and i am hurled really high into the sky then fall to my death.

I am guessing its linked to the HDT hair styles because i find this only occurs when i use HDT hair, not vanilla.

BUT i really wanna use the HDT hair as its pretty and animated and i totally hate the skyrim straw vanilla hair :(

Does anyone know why this is happening and is there a fix?

i do have the HDT extension so that i can use the hair and when walking about in general its totally fine.

But any forced sex scene and kaboom i get instantly sent a mile up in the sky! :(

Help pleease!

Hi.

I think that when i wear any HDT physics hair, i get thrown into the sky after being pursued and acted on via the aroused creatures / lovers victim etc mods. 

When ever sex is initiated and the scene finishes, i get this nasty long stretched hair from my head into infinity and i am hurled really high into the sky then fall to my death.

I am guessing its linked to the HDT hair styles because i find this only occurs when i use HDT hair, not vanilla.

BUT i really wanna use the HDT hair as its pretty and animated and i totally hate the skyrim straw vanilla hair :(

Does anyone know why this is happening and is there a fix?

i do have the HDT extension so that i can use the hair and when walking about in general its totally fine.

But any forced sex scene and kaboom i get instantly sent a mile up in the sky! :(

Help pleease!

Doubt if it's specific to HDT hairs.  People have reported this problem for a loooonnnnggg time with SexLab itself, long before HDT hairs existed.  Seems to wax and wane as to people reporting the issue, but is still crops up occasionally.  Personally I rarely see it but it does happen every once in a a while.  I don't use HDT hair, but use HDT for the body.  Possibly the HDT hairs makes it worse for you.  Unfortunately I don't think there is a true fix for this except going HDT-free (if the problem is even related to HDT), but bouncy boobies (and hair for some, and schlongs for others) are pretty much a requirement these days so it's one of those things you may have to live with if you want bouncy hair/boobs/butt/schlong/clothes/etc.

Side note:

I tried the HDT hairs for a while, but I am not a big fan of the over the shoulder look for the KS hairs they use for most of the HDT hairs.  Like to see the longer pony-tail/braided hairs with the HDT.  KS has 1 hair style the is a braid down the back that nearly reaches the ground that I would like to see HDT.  Haven't checked the mod in a while, maybe they added that one...

Yeah, I've had this problem too, not always, and not on every character, but it has happened to me many a time. Sometimes when I'm in a building and a scene starts I get blasted into the basement the teleported back to where I was. Hell, I've ridden horses (see screen shots, and notice the hair, I think that's what you are experiencing) and been teleported into the sky and zoomed all around almost out of control, so it even happens outside of the sex stuff. Don't know exactly what the problem is, but it can get frustrating. I learned that if you can just hit F5 and quick save before any of these potential problem areas pop up. I know you said it happens for you at the forced stuff, so that may be difficult, but hey, we are doing things to this game that it was never exactly designed for. If by chance someone does know a fix that would be awesome though.

post-1076484-0-71659000-1458245558_thumb.jpg post-1076484-0-35345300-1458245571_thumb.jpg

Yeah i totally have that happen to me in your screenshots brim..lmao! and then i find myself freefalling for a long time before dieing pathetically and then screaming at my screen as i find i hadnt saved my game in aaages.

The reason i felt it might me the hair is that it felt like i get slingshot up into the sky by that long 'rubberband' effect on the HDT hair as the game grabs it and shoots me into the heavens.

I actually find i dont get it happen when not using HDT hair. but that could be totally coincidence.

I also seem to get a bunch of random +++ Runtime Error crashes. And today i found that every time, and i mean EVERYTIME i decide to leave my running game and quit to the main menu, the game crashes and i get no main menu. If i try to close to desktop it does that. but my skyrim will not quit to main menu at all.

Sometimes i do despair!.. :(

You can (temporarily) get rid of the Runtime errors by running vredist.exe on your PC and manually finishing the Saint Jueb quest. That won't get rid of the runtime error forever because it's a programming error the developers made in dawnguard. But it helps for a while.

You find the vcredist_x86.exe here:

Steam/steamapps/common/Skyrim/VCRedist

Simply run it and choose Repair. I made a desktop link for this cause the Runtime error will show up with every new character.

Then get into the game, open the console and type:

setstage DLC1VQSaint 20

Wait for the game to confirm that you started the quest, then type:

setstage DLC1VQSaint 200

That's it. This will also give you a cool necklace as a quest reward but if you don't want to profit from cheating, you can always sell it.

You may have to repeat the vcredist step when the Runtime error shows up again but this should gain you some time.

Yeah i totally have that happen to me in your screenshots brim..lmao! and then i find myself freefalling for a long time before dieing pathetically and then screaming at my screen as i find i hadnt saved my game in aaages.

The reason i felt it might me the hair is that it felt like i get slingshot up into the sky by that long 'rubberband' effect on the HDT hair as the game grabs it and shoots me into the heavens.

I actually find i dont get it happen when not using HDT hair. but that could be totally coincidence.

I also seem to get a bunch of random +++ Runtime Error crashes. And today i found that every time, and i mean EVERYTIME i decide to leave my running game and quit to the main menu, the game crashes and i get no main menu. If i try to close to desktop it does that. but my skyrim will not quit to main menu at all.

Sometimes i do despair!.. :(

Somehow it's related to HDT, but not necessarily hair. Do you use sexlab 1.61? When i'm falling down, i have enough time to open console and type 'tgm', the new SL version teleports me back into the scene then, sometimes even before i reach the ground. Not really a fix, but at least you don't need to reload and/or travel back.

Thankyou so much Suludi for your great runtime fix. i will try this. i havent even started properly the Dawnguard or Dragonborn dlc's yet. Will that fix ruin my playthru of the DLC or just skip that quest when it starts, ie finished pre start? i dont wanna ruin my play thrus of those DLC's but really do wanna stop the runtime error CTD's. 

So thankies i will try that for sure.

And thank you Nazzz. I do use the current 1.61 sexlab so i will also try that console as i get flung up into the heavens after sex, obviously its thats good! hehe

Might save me a nasty fall then.

I also seem to get some freeze stuttering recently. Is SafetyLoad a good mod to stop in-game freeze stuttering? i think its the game trying to load textures or objects in towns etc but its annoying as i try to walk or run and its juddering about.

Archived