Need some help with Creature Framework and MNC

So, I've been trying to install various sex mods for Skyrim lately.  I just finished with a big one, the HDT vagina.  It took many long hours to get it up and running but I finally did.  Since I started modding (not that long ago) I've been slowly learning a lot about it -- mostly out of necessity.   One such mod that has baffled me since the beginning, however, is MNC and creature framework.   My end goal has been to get Animal Mansion up and running and I'm almost there.  I have the mod installed, the included quests completed, and I even have all the animations working as they ought to.  But for the life of me, I cannot get any creatures - not a single one - to get an erection during a scene.  They all have soft chodes, which in the case of the troll is actually rather humorous...   But frustrating all the same.  So here I'll go over exactly what I've tried and the results I've gotten in hopes that one of you can tell me what I'm doing wrong and how to get it up and running.    --   P.S. I'm really sorry if this isn't the correct place for this post.  I'm not only new to this modding community, but I've always tried to avoid forums in general....primarily because I don't understand forum rules.  So once again, I'm sorry if this doesn't comply.

Ok, a little about my setup.

So I use NMM as my mod manager and I run LOOT and GenerateFNIS prior to every time I start SKSE.  Just to be safe.  I have a seperate profile on NMM just for sex-related mods and new save files in Skyrim for the sex mods as well.  I've noticed that sex mods tend to be by far the most likely to break things, so I like to keep them seperate.  I have cleaned all of my master files (except of course Skyrim.esm) using TES5Edit as per the instructions I found in a Youtube video (specifically the Youtube video linked on the TES5Edit download page).   I have all official DLC and unofficial patches as well as the official Skyrim Update.

My Mods

Starting with Animal Mansion Redux and working backwards all mods were installed in reverse order from this list.   More or less, anyway.  The important ones for sure.  Files that AMR depend upon in some way are in orange.  The rest of my active mods are listed below in no particular order, just in case there is a known conflict.

Animal Mansion Redux

Fuz Ro Do'h

More Nasty Critters 9.3

FNIS Creature Pack 6.1

Papyrus Util - Scripting Utility Functions

ZaZanimations Pack and Textures 0605 (the corresponding patch broke it for some reason, so I deactivated it)

Non SexLab Animations Pack 3.1

Sexlab Framework 1.61

XP32 Maximum Skeleton Extended

Realistic Ragdolls and Force 1.9

RaceMenu 3 4 5

Enhanced Character Edit

NetImmerse Override Standalone 3.4.4

FNIS 6.2

SkyUI

SKSE 1.7.3

Animated Prostitution 

FOMod Human Beast Caravan

HDT High Heel Beta

Daedric Reaper Armor 4k for UNP

ApachiiSkyHair

Schlongs of Skyrim

Immersive Amazing Follower Tweaks

Path of Sorcery

Cum Shot Brothel

Crazy Glass Robes for 7B/UNP

Lost Grimiore

BodySlide and Outfit Studio

PuppetMaster v17

Load Order:

Picture attached below

I've also attached my most recent Papyrus log.  I only have 3 of them and my most recent is by far the largest.   I can't make heads or tails of it, but I've seen people ask for them in various circumstances, so I decided to add it just in case.

Conclusion:

I've been made to understand that Creature Framework is responsible for the meshes being switched over when a scene is triggered in Sexlab, and since everything but that seems to be happening, it looks to me like that is the culprit.  It's also worth noting that I don't get an MCM menu for creature framework.  I can tell it's loading because the Nude Creatures MCM menu references it and if I switch versions of CF, the Nude Creatures menu shows me whichever version is active.  Every once in a while I'll get a message when loading my game saying that "Creature Framework API was not found" or something to that effect.  It's rare, though.  It may also be worth noting that I have tried with and without the following mods loaded and overwriting MNC -- The newest version of JContainers, the newest version of Papyrus, the newest version of Nude Creatures and even the newest version of Creature Framework.   None of these instances has proven fruitful.   [[i understand that MNC includes Hentai Creatures, Creature Framework (old version), Nude Creatures (old version), and JContainers (old version) and I would not have tried running it with redundancies unless I knew it didn't work without them.   Which it didn't.  So then I did.]]

I'm now at a loss.   I can't even find any conflicts in TES5Edit with any of the relevant plugins.  If anyone can look at this gross pile of haphazardly organised information and tell me I'm being stupid and the solution is obviously [blank], I will love you forever.   Or at least for like... an hour or two.   <3

Thanks!

Wow that was a long post....     All I really want are some animal penises.  Who knew it'd be so hard?   (No pun intended)

post-1110086-0-24742600-1458234158_thumb.png

Papyrus.3.log

Hey , did you install creature framework as a seprate mod or did you use one provided with MNC?. Try installing CR over MNC and replace all the files. CR definietly has its own MCM menu so if its not apearing then its not installed right. Also make sure you have all the prerequirement of CR updated. Report back if it helped.

Hey , did you install creature framework as a seprate mod or did you use one provided with MNC?. Try installing CR over MNC and replace all the files. CR definietly has its own MCM menu so if its not apearing then its not installed right. Also make sure you have all the prerequirement of CR updated. Report back if it helped.

The reqs for CF are Papyrus util (comes with Sexlab framework, but i tried overwriting anyway), JContainers, and SKSE & SkyUI.  I just tried installing the newest version of Papyrus and JContainers, reinstalled MNC, then ran LOOT and FNIS for good measure, andI get the message "Creature Framework API reference not found. Maybe Creature Framework was not installed correctly? Do a clean save and try again."    I'm not really sure what it means by "do a clean save" but I tried doing "coc qasmoke" from the main menu which is always a fresh profile and I get the same message.  

Curiously, if I also install the newest version of CF over MNC, I no longer get the "API reference not found" message, but creature penises are still flacid and I still don't get the MCM menu.

Hmm the "no erection" bug is reported quite often but its usually fixed by playing in mcm menu for abit. I have no idea why mcm menu wont show up in your game. After using coc qasmoke it sometimes takes even up to 10 minutes in my game for all mcm menus to pop up. Without it you cant use "reregister all mods" option with probably would fix the flacid dicks.

Maybe try waiting abit longer and after 10 minutes if all things fail use the ski_configmanagerinstance 1 command to try to force it. If that doesnt make the mcm show up im afraid im out of ideas how to help :(

I tried waiting around for it, but it never came up.   I tried coping that console command too, but it just said script command not found.

I've heard reference to the "register all mods" option before, though...  Is that within the CF MCM menu or is it a part of another MCM menu?

I dont think FNIS cares about creature framework. It only registers animations , CF has none.

Sorry about the command its "setstage ski_configmanagerinstance 1"

Reregister all mdos is part of creature fremowrk mcm menu. CF never works for me untill i click it thats why i think its very important to get that mcm working.

OK.. OP here.  So here's what I found.  I created a new profile in NMM and uninstalled ALL mods.  I installed ONLY mods that lead up to Animal Mansion (Note: as far as I can tell, Animal Mansion Redux is broken.  Use AM Plus.)  Then (this is the most important part!!) open up GenerateFNISForUsers and click De-install creatures!!!   <--absolutely necessary.   Now you can install mods.  Make sure to never overwrite any part of XPMSE3 (I installed All-in-One HDT Animated Pussy after I got CF working and only overwrote XPMSE3 when installing that mod.  None of it's prereqs, and not for any other mod as I'm under the impression that "AIOHDTAP" ^^^ further extends the skeleton).  Once you have everything installed, run LOOT, FNIS, and if you know what you're doing, you can poke around in Tesv5.  Be very careful that you read the required mods for each one and pro tip: Papyrus Util is included in sexlab, so you don't need to install that.  If using racemenu, don't install ECE or NetImmerse.  They're not compatable.  and finally, do NOT install sexlab nude creatures, hentai creatures, or JContainers if installing MNC even if there are newer versions available. It breaks shit.  Start SKSE and use "coc qasmoke" console command to begin a new game since you cant start games from the main menu with sexlab installed.  

The only downside I've found to this setup is that I cannot load any saved games or I get a CTD.   Doesn't matter if the saved game had no mods previously installed, the same mods previously installed, or different mods installed.  IT WILL CRASH.   Doesn't matter if loaded from the main menu or from in-game.  Without HDT vagina installed, auto-saves would work for some reason, but intentional saves would not.   With it installed, no saves can be loaded.   New game everytime, new character, etc.   You'll be spending a lot of time in the racemenu with this set-up but it DOES (mostly) work!!   

If anyone has any info as to how to stop CTDs on save loads, it would be much appreciated.  Thanks!   :)

EDIT: just occured to me that AIOHDTAP uses ZaZanimationPack.   When I install the original pack, it works just fine.  If i install the patch, I get a CTD when loading the main menu.  So, if you have the ZaZ patch installed and you're getting the CTD before the main menu loads, go uninstall it.

• 4 months later...

I dont think FNIS cares about creature framework. It only registers animations , CF has none.

Sorry about the command its "setstage ski_configmanagerinstance 1"

Reregister all mdos is part of creature fremowrk mcm menu. CF never works for me untill i click it thats why i think its very important to get that mcm working.

That's the problem I'm getting mcm doesn't register creature framework but if it does once I leave and come back to the game it no longer sees it
  • 1 month later...

OK.. OP here.  So here's what I found.  I created a new profile in NMM and uninstalled ALL mods.  I installed ONLY mods that lead up to Animal Mansion (Note: as far as I can tell, Animal Mansion Redux is broken.  Use AM Plus.)  Then (this is the most important part!!) open up GenerateFNISForUsers and click De-install creatures!!!   <--absolutely necessary.   Now you can install mods.  Make sure to never overwrite any part of XPMSE3 (I installed All-in-One HDT Animated Pussy after I got CF working and only overwrote XPMSE3 when installing that mod.  None of it's prereqs, and not for any other mod as I'm under the impression that "AIOHDTAP" ^^^ further extends the skeleton).  Once you have everything installed, run LOOT, FNIS, and if you know what you're doing, you can poke around in Tesv5.  Be very careful that you read the required mods for each one and pro tip: Papyrus Util is included in sexlab, so you don't need to install that.  If using racemenu, don't install ECE or NetImmerse.  They're not compatable.  and finally, do NOT install sexlab nude creatures, hentai creatures, or JContainers if installing MNC even if there are newer versions available. It breaks shit.  Start SKSE and use "coc qasmoke" console command to begin a new game since you cant start games from the main menu with sexlab installed.  

The only downside I've found to this setup is that I cannot load any saved games or I get a CTD.   Doesn't matter if the saved game had no mods previously installed, the same mods previously installed, or different mods installed.  IT WILL CRASH.   Doesn't matter if loaded from the main menu or from in-game.  Without HDT vagina installed, auto-saves would work for some reason, but intentional saves would not.   With it installed, no saves can be loaded.   New game everytime, new character, etc.   You'll be spending a lot of time in the racemenu with this set-up but it DOES (mostly) work!!   

If anyone has any info as to how to stop CTDs on save loads, it would be much appreciated.  Thanks!   :)

EDIT: just occured to me that AIOHDTAP uses ZaZanimationPack.   When I install the original pack, it works just fine.  If i install the patch, I get a CTD when loading the main menu.  So, if you have the ZaZ patch installed and you're getting the CTD before the main menu loads, go uninstall it.

Holy! Nice observations, my game seems to be acting the exact same way as yours!

Thanks for the advice with loading from qasmoke. I Can't seem to load games from main menu with sexlab and creatures either.

Holy! Nice observations, my game seems to be acting the exact same way as yours!

Thanks for the advice with loading from qasmoke. I Can't seem to load games from main menu with sexlab and creatures either.

try coc ctest. or there's actually a mod out now that does it all for you.

try coc ctest. or there's actually a mod out now that does it all for you.

Oh damn, didn't know about 'ctest' It's much more stable than qasmoke for me, thanks! I tried the mod and it worked alright a couple of times, but suddenly when I tried loading my save with it a box just popped up telling me it wasn't possible to load the save.

I think I'll stick with ctest for now.

• 3 months later...

I am having a seperate issue than you guys. I have sexlab creatures and creature frame work and MNC they all work together fine. except my giant used to have a penis and a club. But now he has no club his hand is just circled around air. He raises his cloth then nothing, no penis. i tried reregistering all mods on creature framework but it just made the set mod sexlab creatures, i ran the animation and this time he didnt even raise his cloth. so i didnt save that file.

if anyone can help me figure out why my giant is suddenly sans penis that would be great.

on a side note only one breed of dog has a penis/ reg husky and armored husky only one has a penis. death hound brute and death hound only one gets a penis. i am not so worried about that but if its fixable then lets do this! haha

• 5 months later...
  • 7 months later...

Archived