• 3 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Lucia1 said:

I attempted to accept someone into Little Space, but I missed the button and rejected them.   I also found that this is irreversible and occludes the name.  Whoever you were, I hope you see this and try again.

i completely forgot i was apart of that club -_-

19 hours ago, XenithXenaku said:

If i were you i'd put an installation guide for newbies like myself...

facepalm.gif

...in other words, where to i install this as i have no idea.

Xenith,  I'll admit that you're probably right given the level of troubleshooting on this thread, but I'm coming up to three years post release, and DLSkyrim is just a clothing mod for a 7 year old game.  I'm still nearly swayed by your deft use of a Picard meme.  My recommendation is to find any basic Skyrim modding guide, preferably one using mod management software, get an obvious mod to work, and then come back and get DLSKyrim, all the mods listed in the requirements, and then any mod you spot in the requirements for those mods.  You should be golden then.  Then you just build up with other mods you like, testing them a few at a time. Let me know if you get hung up anywhere.

• 2 weeks later...

I don't know if this is still supported but I tried to install the 1.5 version but it says that the cushies' files are corrupted. 1.4 worked perfectly fine for me. 
Whats actually the difference between 1.4 and 1.5?

Thanks in advance :3

Edit: In part 2 btw. Part 1 is perfectly fine. Tried cbbe and unp. In both cases the cushies are apparently corrupted.

4 hours ago, Shyblue said:

I don't know if this is still supported but I tried to install the 1.5 version but it says that the cushies' files are corrupted. 1.4 worked perfectly fine for me. 
Whats actually the difference between 1.4 and 1.5?

Thanks in advance :3

Edit: In part 2 btw. Part 1 is perfectly fine. Tried cbbe and unp. In both cases the cushies are apparently corrupted.

Ah, that's annoying.  Crops up every once in awhile.  If you're comfortable with overwriting, just use whichever of these fits the size you're talking about (medium, thick, etc) in the texture folders.

MediumDiaperPlay_n.ddsMediumDiaperPlay.dds

SlimDiaperCushies.dds

SlimDiaperCushies_n.dds

ThickDiaperCushies.dds

ThickDiaperCushies_n.dds

Hi, ive just tested the locking diapers for devious devices together with PND diaper, however what i found is that messing doesn't change the looks of the diaper at all? Was this intentional since in the description it says it uses vinyl/rubber panties over them? Would really love to see my bound character to show her mess in the locking one!

4 minutes ago, Octography said:

Hi, ive just tested the locking diapers for devious devices together with PND diaper, however what i found is that messing doesn't change the looks of the diaper at all? Was this intentional since in the description it says it uses vinyl/rubber panties over them? Would really love to see my bound character to show her mess in the locking one!

Nerf didn't build PND Diaper to go with DLSecure.  Check out the Funcontinence mod in the Little Space club for a very feature rich diaper use mod.  I'm not saying that that mod will work with DLsecure, but you may like it a lot.

If it helps, those vinyl panties would pretty well hide most diaper use.  Wish they got bigger in the right place when used though...

19 minutes ago, Lucia1 said:

Nerf didn't build PND Diaper to go with DLSecure.  Check out the Funcontinence mod in the Little Space club for a very feature rich diaper use mod.  I'm not saying that that mod will work with DLsecure, but you may like it a lot.

If it helps, those vinyl panties would pretty well hide most diaper use.  Wish they got bigger in the right place when used though...

Hi thanks for the quick reply! Im still not that familiar with LL and couldnt find the mod, is it the member only one? Thanks!

19 hours ago, Octography said:

Hi thanks for the quick reply! Im still not that familiar with LL and couldnt find the mod, is it the member only one? Thanks!

Yes you have to be a member to get it, only ppl who can invite are lucia and baby lola I think.

Hi. Don't know if this has ever been asked, but I've been wondering one big thing. I'm also using the Devourment mod, and whenever I swallow anyone, whatever diaper an NPC or I are wearing disappears. I'm guessing it has something to do with the bellies and diapers sharing some kind of slot, but I don't know for sure. Is there any way around this so I don't have to unintentionally strip every time I eat someone?

On 1/1/2019 at 11:04 PM, PSB9001 said:

Hi. Don't know if this has ever been asked, but I've been wondering one big thing. I'm also using the Devourment mod, and whenever I swallow anyone, whatever diaper an NPC or I are wearing disappears. I'm guessing it has something to do with the bellies and diapers sharing some kind of slot, but I don't know for sure. Is there any way around this so I don't have to unintentionally strip every time I eat someone?

I don't know the mod, but yeah, you've almost certainly deduced the cause of the problem.  There is no easy fix of which I'm aware.  You could try to edit whatever item Devourment adds to use a different slot, which would probably be easier than editing the 80+ objects of this mod.  If you get a crash though, you'll need to edit the relevant .nif file as well.

You can obviously choose who wears diapers with this mod

By the way...

Just because you feel some way, doesn't mean you need to voice it

Especially when you know you might hurt someone who is reading this thread

If you have nothing nice to say, don't say anything at all ?

13 hours ago, dekarserverbot said:

is there a "females only" version for this one? i am not interested in male diaper users, in fact, PERSONALLY i find them disgusting

In DLSkyrim, nobody will wear a diaper except those whom you put a diaper on.  There's so little diaper content for games that I wanted the mod to be inclusive.  That way everyone interested in any part is served, including you.  I don't put my diapers on men, but it wasn't that hard to make four extra models so that others could.  I'm not AB, but I wanted those who are to have options too.  Most are less diaper fetishistic than me, but I get what I want as well.  I'm even happy that it works with tails, even though I don't play with beast races when I'm making my overly fetishy playthroughs.  If you want to edit the mod, it'd be an annoying but simple task of de-linking all 85 or so diapers to their male counterparts in the editor and giving them something else.

Hi all.

First of all thanks for continuing to update the mod,

Second for everything that has a problem with diapers that do not fit the character is the fault of the bodyslide this has to install normally without adding anything extra (nmm),

Third to what you want to wear slim diaper under the armor I recommend this mod https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/65978/ (only for women) this mod is not mine I just found it and goes with those diapers (install it without the HDT Bounce and Jiggles).

Ps apologize for the English use of the translator

Pss Sorry if someone else had posted it and I did not read

14 hours ago, shadow2j said:

Hi all.

First of all thanks for continuing to update the mod,

Second for everything that has a problem with diapers that do not fit the character is the fault of the bodyslide this has to install normally without adding anything extra (nmm),

Third to what you want to wear slim diaper under the armor I recommend this mod https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/65978/ (only for women) this mod is not mine I just found it and goes with those diapers (install it without the HDT Bounce and Jiggles).

Ps apologize for the English use of the translator

Pss Sorry if someone else had posted it and I did not read

Thanks for the link, shadow2j.  You're right about the bodyslide - the mod was never made with bodyslide.  So it's CBBE Curvy if you want it to fit correctly.

hello a question the mod that has with set with pnd diaper which use the ineed (All games Skyrim Mods Immersion iNeed - Food Water and Sleep
iNeed - Food Water and Sleep (https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/51473)) or the RND 2 (Realistic Needs and Diseases 2.0 (https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/78785 ? tab = description)) if it is the RND 2 as it would be installed since I always see a problem that everything starts with $ RND

thanks for attention and time