Status/glorious return of urgarulga's Cattle Race Mod?

shadow_dawn2

Does anyone know the status of this author's mod? Because just like anyone else who likes anthro mods, you would hope that a mod this cool would continue being developed. This topic is more of a "Hey urgarulga, listen I love your mod. When will your sweet uhh...udderly beautiful uhh...cow girl mod *moo!* oops my bad got carried away is all, be out of hiatus?" kind of topic. Because in all seriousness, deep down, we do appreciate you and your time and your talents. If anyone cares to answer please speak up...please? *begging cat face* Urgarulga's mod shouldn't die just because cows can't fly. I think this mod deserves life you know what I mean? If you guys know what I mean when I say "If this person's mod is unique and this other person's mod is unique and they both deserve a chance because of the passion they put into making these works of art. And with the support LL gives just as an act of random kindness...let it be so." Let me know what you guys think and together we can help get urgarulga's god like train wheels of progress in motion. Oh and Urgarulga don't give up on your creation...please. We the LL community are a team if you need suggestions or mod support we'll be there for you.smile.png

P.S. Sonic the Hedgehog approved!

Author's page link: https://www.loverslab.com/topic/35719-wip-cattle-race/

post-1085758-0-78945600-1457750578_thumb.jpg

Yeah it was going to be created the author listed above but since 2015 nothing has been done for the project, just got to stay positive Kendo 2. Here is the author's link: https://www.loverslab.com/topic/35719-wip-cattle-race/. It looks awesome so what happened? That is what I am trying to figure out. If you could raise Cattle Race Mod from heaven awareness that would be awesome Kendo 2. Then maybe we could gather support to get this going most preferably with the author's support. "Peace be upon you." -Altair Ibn la-Ahad AC series. 

Hmmm.  Not what I expected, though some of the furry images in this post have potential.  Have you tried contacting the OP?  Also, blabba showed some interest so maybe he has the files?  Who knows?

I no longer publicly mod Bethesda games and all of my free time is spent working on a private release H-game that uses Poser models and the Unreal Engine to display animated gifs.  I don't have time to work on my own Renderosity projects so working on this is out of the question.

Can I ask, Kendo 2 what do you mean by not what you expected? Furries can make very appealing art especially when modding is involved. In any case I am uncertain if the author will hear me out because for one I'm new to forums and two I'm very to this site so the author has no idea who I am. But I will give it a go nonetheless. For you, for me, for Cattle women!-Sexually confused Twilight Sparkle, MLP FIM? Still good luck on your project Kendo 2, and like I said support is a must, for all we know the author didn't feel up to it at the point where things went dead. But eventually the author just might give a "Jolly good show!"-Pops, Regular show. Until that day, "Stay safe, and always wear your armor!" tongue.png -Beirand, Solitude. 

She is rather smashing raf,220x200,075,f,fafafa:ca443f4786.jpg

Any who if you could provide info on the author's other messaging sites that would just splendid. Also I just so happened to message the author about 15 minutes ago. Just for being so kind have a discount Sherlock Holmes. -Cinema sins, youtube.com.Sherlock_Holmes_3_75507.jpg

Archived