View File

Merge of Slof's dogs, horses base, extra horses and extra horses 2 all with penises and penis bones

Has skeletons included for horse and dog with penis bones.

Suggested to install after Lovers Creatures and any other creature replacer that has dogs or horses

===Specials===

Shadowmere uses the nightmare meshes and textures

Satan - dog added buy slofs dogs to Cheydinhal uses slofs hellhound meshes and textures.

NEW VERSION FOR QARLS HARVEST!!!!
The meshes and textures are the same, it's just an updated esp to use with Qarl's Harvest.
All horses, zorses and unicorn can be fed a hay bale, and adds horse and dog meat to the animals respectively.

This esp does require Qarls Harvest.

http://www.slofslair.co.uk/mods/tagged/setting:oblivion/dog

http://www.slofslair.co.uk/mods/tagged/setting:oblivion/horse

Those with penises, I used the penises with penis bones. Did the horse and dog skeletons change? The ones I have have penis bones as well. Does not touch vanilla horses, so still need the creature dicks, which I understand will be included in LC3.

Penises for dogs came from LBGW, the penis balls seperate, all balls set to the dog texture that the mesh is on. So should be compatible.

The meshes and skellies may have indeed changed.  I don't pretend to know what is in LBGW or any other mod.  I've been doing this mostly by myself and the things that others have furnished I often have had to modify.  I'll have the meshes and skeletons up in about 2 hours and you can check it out.  They will be in the post I linked to above.  If things did change, it "should" be a simple matter of switching out your skeleton for the LC3 one.  Rigging is still vanilla with the exception of the dick.  With LC3 we will be adding dicks to the vanilla creatures as no one has be able to come up with a successful way to switch out all creatures on the fly.  Wappyone gave it a shot, but it just didn't work right, especially with goblins and other creatures that have multiple body configurations.  Sorry to derail your thread.   :(

In lovers Bitch I  use gregathits dog skeleton. Only some penis meshes are new. king kong made splitted penis and balls meshes for better textures ( based on gregathits steleton and meshes) ,so balls can have the dog fur texture and the dick has the usual dick texture. They are full compatible with the dog anis in the New ani creatures thread.

I have the extra skeleton. No, I haven't tested them yet. Kind of just plan on waiting until LC3 comes out. I have a few projects I'm working on in the meantime and I just got the RAM for my pc a few days ago, so have just started redoing stuff I lost. Haven't even gotten to set all my ini's yet.  But, I have seen the horses and dogs while checking other stuff, and no stretching, missing or miscolored parts as far as I saw. :D

• 4 years later...

I am very confused. I went into the construction set because I didn't like every single horse I come across having a penis, so I figured, hey, lets drop some mares in a couple of the stables, since Slof made separate meshes for gelding/stallion/mare it should be easy, right? Wrong. I go into the construction set and try to change the models only to figure out that the stallion meshes and mare meshes are EXACTLY THE FUCKING SAME. Why even bother adding "mares" if you're going to add balls and a sheath to all of them? IDK if this is because I am using the wrong version of the mod or something but the mares are not any different. As much as I like horse cocks I would appreciate having at least a few mares around cyrodiil for immersion purposes.

Oblivion esm have only one mesh for every horse ( Black, chestnut,grey,...)  The  6 vanilla meshes are without balls.

If you use my Horse replacer with dicks it replace all 6 vanilla horse meshes with balls and dick meshes.

You have to create new horses. You can use the vanilla meshes and rename them.  ( e.g.  horsepaintMare.nif.. horesBlackMare.nif . . . )

Then place the new horses in the game.

-----------------

Slofs horses have  male and female versions  ( e.g. aszorsebaymarblestallion.nif   aszorsebaymarblemare.nif   )

The original Slofs Horse Mod have different esp.  One only with the new hoses but they are all in the testing world. You use the esp as masterfile for other mods to add the horses in your Mod ( I would create the horses in the mod ,  so I do not need the Solfs esp )

And there are esp that replace the vanilla horses with Slofs horses ( I thing some are mares and some stallions. But I do not use the Mod )

You can use the Slofs mare meshes for new haorses and add them in your game.

--------------------

But if you use Lovers with LoversCreatures all  horses are treated as stallions! They all will fuck the player with or without a dick mesh.  All horses in the vanilla horse folder, also Mod horses  ( meshes\creatures\horse )

You can create a new folder ( name it mare )  and copy all horse animations and skeleton in the folder and then vanilla mare meshes or Slofs mare meshes. Then the horses can not have sex  because the "mare" folder is not used by LoversCreatures.

14 hours ago, fejeena said:

Oblivion esm have only one mesh for every horse ( Black, chestnut,grey,...)  The  6 vanilla meshes are without balls.

If you use my Horse replacer with dicks it replace all 6 vanilla horse meshes with balls and dick meshes.

You have to create new horses. You can use the vanilla meshes and rename them.  ( e.g.  horsepaintMare.nif.. horesBlackMare.nif . . . )

Then place the new horses in the game.

-----------------

Slofs horses have  male and female versions  ( e.g. aszorsebaymarblestallion.nif   aszorsebaymarblemare.nif   )

The original Slofs Horse Mod have different esp.  One only with the new hoses but they are all in the testing world. You use the esp as masterfile for other mods to add the horses in your Mod ( I would create the horses in the mod ,  so I do not need the Solfs esp )

And there are esp that replace the vanilla horses with Slofs horses ( I thing some are mares and some stallions. But I do not use the Mod )

You can use the Slofs mare meshes for new haorses and add them in your game.

--------------------

But if you use Lovers with LoversCreatures all  horses are treated as stallions! They all will fuck the player with or without a dick mesh.  All horses in the vanilla horse folder, also Mod horses  ( meshes\creatures\horse )

You can create a new folder ( name it mare )  and copy all horse animations and skeleton in the folder and then vanilla mare meshes or Slofs mare meshes. Then the horses can not have sex  because the "mare" folder is not used by LoversCreatures.

Thanks for the help, I really appreciate you taking time out of your day to explain this to my dumb ass. Just finished changing the texture paths on the NIFs and putting my horses together in the CS. Will test in the morning.

Edit: I'd like to add that you've inspired me enough to attempt to make my own textures in blender since I've already gotten my CS and NifSkope cherries popped. Thanks for being so willing to help.

• 1 year later...
1 hour ago, FatGugu1973 said:

But what does it DO??

Replace the vanilla creatures meshes with Slofs meshes.

A body replacer for creatures. It's just "cosmetics or beautification" for creatures, like body replacer for Player and NPCs it "does" nothing.

Backup your creatures folders, install this Mod, see if you like the look of the animals. Keep what you like, overwrite with your backup what you don't like. (or delete the new meshes if you haven't had another creatures replacer replacer installed )