Is it possible to get Synchronized Boob Jiggle for certain outfits?

sshadow5001

I believe this mod does that, haven't tested it though : http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/73665/?tab=1&navtag=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.nexusmods.com%2Fskyrim%2Fajax%2Fmoddescription%2F%3Fid%3D73665%26preview%3D&pUp=1

*At least if I understand u correctly, the link I just provided should give u bodyslide files for all armors HDT converted to UUNP in which HDT is enabled but only for boobs/butts; not for the actual metal parts of armor etc. So it will give u an more realistic feel of jiggliness.

That's kinda what I'm after but not quite.

here's a diagram of what I'm after

attachicon.gif42239-3-1379201119.jpg

Rather than have to boob's move like they do on the left picture, have them move together like in the right picture.

is the same idea what i want ask

for the solution is

attach .xml ( regular jiggle to the body) and attack second xml ( less jiggle to the armor) withut using havok object , i have not tested but the game will react to xml attached to the xml armor and when naked it react to the first xml file and you can do xml for leather and for metal .....etc

That's kinda what I'm after but not quite.

here's a diagram of what I'm after

attachicon.gif42239-3-1379201119.jpg

Rather than have to boob's move like they do on the left picture, have them move together like in the right picture.

If you want to achieve that without editing HDT XML files, then you can simply use Outfit Studio to delete the bone of the right breast and use the left breast bone to paint weighting for the right breast on it as well.

Holding down the ALT key you can remove weighting with the brush.

After you removed the current one off of both the body underneath and the armor, you can paint new ones on the armor shape manually.

That way, when HDT makes only the left breast bone jiggle, it will affect both breasts nevertheless.

Archived