• 2 weeks later...
I recently Updated my mod manager and it just got all messed up. :dodgy:  According to the mod manager all previously installed mods are now uninstalled, but the funny thing is they are all in my data folder. So basically now I have no way of knowing which mods were active and which were inactive. Right now they are all INACTIVE. I know my save game is basically corrupted but there is one thing I need help with. See the character that I'm playing is a preset made by someone else, I just made some minor changes in looksmenu. And I have no idea whose preset it is.

Here is a old screenshot. HELP !  :(

post-509994-0-64082600-1492269082_thumb.jpg

I recently Updated my mod manager and it just got all messed up. :dodgy:  According to the mod manager all previously installed mods are now uninstalled, but the funny thing is they are all in my data folder. So basically now I have no way of knowing which mods were active and which were inactive. Right now they are all INACTIVE. I know my save game is basically corrupted but there is one thing I need help with. See the character that I'm playing is a preset made by someone else, I just made some minor changes in looksmenu. And I have no idea whose preset it is.

have you actually tried playing the game?

have you actually tried playing the game?

yup ! no matter what I do it starts doing "CTD dance".

This mod used to exist. I just dont know if it was taken down, where it is, or what it's called

Basically you could build a catapult in the workshop, assign a settler to it, then use it to launch the settler. I never used it for that, i used it for corpse cleanup.

just wondeering

Guest ShiniDesu

From which mod are the armor, gloves, elbow protectors and stocking on the picture?

10019455-1492182113.jpg

Posted by Snazz

http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/19596/?tab=2&navtag=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.nexusmods.com%2Ffallout4%2Fajax%2Fmodfiles%2F%3Fid%3D19596&pUp=1

Thanks, but I can neither find the protectors nor the stocking in the mod EasyGirl!

Elbow Protectors are from Pampas.

http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/19263/

Stocking(Mod is called Extravaganza)

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/68943-wip-bazoongas-workshop-fallout-4-sexy-armor-mods/

:)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I was out monitor-shopping for some sexy FO4 outfits today, and I found this:

post-48738-0-43089900-1495024059_thumb.jpg

Anybody know if this is even a FO4 outfit?  This guy has been known to tease a bit with some nice-looking clickbait.

Guest ShiniDesu

I was out monitor-shopping for some sexy FO4 outfits today, and I found this:

attachicon.gifWhat Mod Is This.jpg

Anybody know if this is even a FO4 outfit?  This guy has been known to tease a bit with some nice-looking clickbait.

Photoshop