Temptress race clothing CBBE HDT bodyslide

ther1pper

Did a search for cbbe/bodyslide for it and could not find it myself, couple of posts on the conversion thread but no actual files, or at least there did not seem to be, there again I can well understand it, the temptress armour has about 10-15 pieces in it, doing a conversion would be a pain to say the least, well unless you have plenty of time that is.

I converted the race to a CBBE body myself and and even got some new hairstyles going but this, the clothes I dunno. It looks bad on the yet to be hired followers but really the whole racemod would do good from an overhaul. The whole idea of having it's own body is bad, default is so much better so whatever the player choose would be it. And installer could give the choice of UUNP or CBBE, both with bodyslided outfits. The followers need an overhaul to since they do nothing remotely temptressily, they do not use their abilities. Would it not be nice to ask your friend to go over there and distract those guards with your charms when you pick this lock? And seriously, with their Dibella connection, why are they in temples all over Skyrim? And they seem a bit Sanguine to boot to me.

I converted the race to a CBBE body myself and and even got some new hairstyles going but this, the clothes I dunno. It looks bad on the yet to be hired followers but really the whole racemod would do good from an overhaul. The whole idea of having it's own body is bad, default is so much better so whatever the player choose would be it. And installer could give the choice of UUNP or CBBE, both with bodyslided outfits. The followers need an overhaul to since they do nothing remotely temptressily, they do not use their abilities. Would it not be nice to ask your friend to go over there and distract those guards with your charms when you pick this lock? And seriously, with their Dibella connection, why are they in temples all over Skyrim? And they seem a bit Sanguine to boot to me.

"Would it not be nice to ask your friend to go over there and distract those guards with your charms when you pick this lock?" you and i both know that the guards are so dumb you could murder one next to them and they will never know it is you. But it would be an interesting idea though.

"Would it not be nice to ask your friend to go over there and distract those guards with your charms when you pick this lock?" you and i both know that the guards are so dumb you could murder one next to them and they will never know it is you. But it would be an interesting idea though.

Just for RP.

Archived