[Unity-3D , 3D-Adventure]Abandoned : A tale of forgotten lives (version 1.00 Final))

11 hours ago, sobolsdaemon1 said:

Use the Downloadlink from his Patreon. I think loverslab fu*ked the Link.

Important: Dont just click the link in Patreon! Copy and Paste. ( https://mega.nz/#!8RkQhYpa!RprVVTA9Wxca7wDZ_3Pq_V5qiWKDAS-T52cLr6bC_p4 )

Sadly neither that link nor the one in the Patreon (both the picture and the link, both clicking and copy-pasting) didn't work. Clicking the link gives me my mega account and all the rest lead to the same temporary error :/

12 hours ago, thedarkone1234 said:

Sadly neither that link nor the one in the Patreon (both the picture and the link, both clicking and copy-pasting) didn't work. Clicking the link gives me my mega account and all the rest lead to the same temporary error :/

Intersting thing , if i click on the link provided by sobolsdaemon1 then it wants me to make an account but if i click on the link on the first page (wind 64 bit download) then it will take me to the AATOFL download. But they are essentially the same link.. O.o

here is the link directl from Mega again. (hope this works)

Download 64 bit version AATOFL

4 hours ago, Kerny said:

Intersting thing , if i click on the link provided by sobolsdaemon1 then it wants me to make an account but if i click on the link on the first page (wind 64 bit download) then it will take me to the AATOFL download. But they are essentially the same link.. O.o

here is the link directl from Mega again. (hope this works)

Download 64 bit version AATOFL

Thats funny. If i click this link, i get the temporary error.

If i click the link on patreon i also get "creat a account".

If i copy this link, i get temporary error.

If i copy Patreonlink i can download the file.

XD

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 1/26/2020 at 10:22 PM, derrok33 said:

I just got this game abd im really enjoying it, but i've stumbled across a bug. During the VR game after getting chaught in the crew quarters I can't move and lose over and over again. pls help

You can use ctrl+W to skip those fights :)

• 2 weeks later...
13 hours ago, dgtsy said:

This was a great game. Would love to see a sequel, but there's so much to do in this game that I'm sufficiently satisfied. Thank you!

You can also try out my newer game "milky Ways". It is not a sequel but kind of the same thing in another packaging xD

Hey Kerny,

There is a thing with the FR keyboard (AZERTY instead of QWERTY) : the configuration input that appears when pre-starting the game isn't taken into consideration by the game it seems. Are you already aware of this? I mean, imagine if you had to press your Z key to go forward, and the S key to go backward, the Q to go left and D to go right? This is not very easy to use in such conditions, but not blocking.

I also had one bug when reaching the Crew quarters, when I took the remote control of the bot, it suddenly went to the maintenance on its own, and I had no way to go elsewhere. And when trying to recover from the automatic savegame, this one appeared to be later in the game, when the crew quarters were already cleaned.

Otherwise I enjoyed it much more than I thought in the early beginning, it was a very good surprise! ;)

In fact, I just spent last night on it ?

...and since I didn't finish it yet, I may past the next one on it again.

Thanks for allowing us to play for free!

15 hours ago, VladimirMurphy said:

Hey Kerny,

There is a thing with the FR keyboard (AZERTY instead of QWERTY) : the configuration input that appears when pre-starting the game isn't taken into consideration by the game it seems. Are you already aware of this? I mean, imagine if you had to press your Z key to go forward, and the S key to go backward, the Q to go left and D to go right? This is not very easy to use in such conditions, but not blocking.

Hio there ^_^

To be honest you are the first one who mentioned this issue and unfortunately i do not really have a answer for that. I used the default FPS controler from unity in AATOFL and i though the most basic controls are bound to the controller panel. (I never tested it)

Maybe i need to test this in Milky ways if the same issue appears there >_<

(AATOFL is closed in regards to development and i rather not touch the old stuff if you know what i mean)

I also had one bug when reaching the Crew quarters, when I took the remote control of the bot, it suddenly went to the maintenance on its own, and I had no way to go elsewhere. And when trying to recover from the automatic savegame, this one appeared to be later in the game, when the crew quarters were already cleaned.

Okay.. this one is also new to me. O.o

Oh my.. my scripts are kinda wonky i guess.

Anyway , if you need to skip through the story then just use "Q" to skip all dialouge. This will speed up several things.

Otherwise I enjoyed it much more than I thought in the early beginning, it was a very good surprise! ;)

In fact, I just spent last night on it ?

...and since I didn't finish it yet, I may past the next one on it again.

Thanks for allowing us to play for free!

Uff... at least something i did right.
Have fun :)

Well I retried, and had no issue with the keybidding after that, so maybe was I drunk or something like that (no drugs, I promise!)

For the bug when remote controling the robot, I retried (after making a save just before, in case of [*]), and it appears to be a problem of perspective between the point of view of the camera (the player) and the location I clicked to move the robot. I'm afraid I cannot be more precise with it (a lack of vocabulary in English from me, I'm sorry!)... I had the impression I clicked in the corridor in front of me, but maybe I clicked on the ceiling of the entrance of the Crew quarters. 

So maybe it's my fault afterall ?

[*] : it reminded me about making saves more often when playing videogames (every videogames since Skyrim, haha)!

For sure, my message was not for bringing bad news or bad opinion, I do not intend to tell you what is good (to me) or what is not (to me, again), it's only for the perfection of your work. Since you shared it for free, and since I cannot even begin to imagine how many (hundreds of) hours you spent on it, I am absolutely no one to judge your work. All I can do is to say thank you and do my best to help you ;)

• 2 months later...

I don't know if somebody still follows this thread but...

Just found this game recently and I'm totally addicted. ?

Just finished the crew section and I'm already anxious that I might be too stupid to find out how it might progress...

Since I don't have enough blood in my head any more to check all the available dialog options:

Could somebody please tell me without spoiling the whole end of the game how to be able to access the command section? ?

I think that's the last one after the crew section... right?

Cheers!! ?

6 hours ago, Gnarp said:

I don't know if somebody still follows this thread but...

Just found this game recently and I'm totally addicted. ?

Just finished the crew section and I'm already anxious that I might be too stupid to find out how it might progress...

Since I don't have enough blood in my head any more to check all the available dialog options:

Could somebody please tell me without spoiling the whole end of the game how to be able to access the command section? ?

I think that's the last one after the crew section... right?

Cheers!! ?

If you finished the crew quarter story then you should be able to just "ask" Aemi under the dialoug option "current situation" (or something like that) about the command section.
And btw... i have a new game called "milky ways" it is kind of the same sinc i am to stuip to think about somethign new ^_^

So you do get notifications if somebody finds this thread. Awesome ^_-

Danke for the quick reply! (echt jetzt? echt jetzt!)

You don't have to tell me about milky ways!!! This game is the reason why I was desperately looking for more stuff you possibly created and I am blown away by the content of AATOFL!

Wow...

Just finished the command section - Yes, I was able to get there after I had enough blood back in my head to use the scroll wheel of my mouse in the "current situation" dialog.

Man, I can't wait for the next update of Milky Ways. This planet has so much potential. And I wouldn't mind if a transporter from a certain space station that specialized in restraining equipment for sex androids would also crash there one day... ^_-

Thank you for the hours and hours of work that go into these games.

If you should ever need the services of a photoshop-enthusiast (actually my job for many, many years), don't hesitate to send me a line.

18 hours ago, Gnarp said:

So you do get notifications if somebody finds this thread. Awesome ^_-

Danke for the quick reply! (echt jetzt? echt jetzt!)

You don't have to tell me about milky ways!!! This game is the reason why I was desperately looking for more stuff you possibly created and I am blown away by the content of AATOFL!

Wow...

Just finished the command section - Yes, I was able to get there after I had enough blood back in my head to use the scroll wheel of my mouse in the "current situation" dialog.

Man, I can't wait for the next update of Milky Ways. This planet has so much potential. And I wouldn't mind if a transporter from a certain space station that specialized in restraining equipment for sex androids would also crash there one day... ^_-

Thank you for the hours and hours of work that go into these games.

If you should ever need the services of a photoshop-enthusiast (actually my job for many, many years), don't hesitate to send me a line.

Next Milky Ways update is close.. i am currently smoketesting the whole thingy.
Then it needs a tiny bit alpha testing and then i can release the beta version to my patreons.

And i see you had fun in AATOFL :)

• 2 weeks later...

can you make the controls actually changeable and include a "reset to defaults" function?

i can't bind jump action to shift, because shift is also hardcoded to be sprinting key, so whenever i want to sprint, i need to jump first.

also i was unable to crouch and i can't fidn a way to reset the config back to defaults and cant find where the game saves the config to change the file manually.

other than that, i like the game so far.

it's absolutely obvious that you're german too.

maybe i'll start the game again once i finished it and start spellchecking it for you.

1 hour ago, DeadSomething said:

can you make the controls actually changeable and include a "reset to defaults" function?

i can't bind jump action to shift, because shift is also hardcoded to be sprinting key, so whenever i want to sprint, i need to jump first.

also i was unable to crouch and i can't fidn a way to reset the config back to defaults and cant find where the game saves the config to change the file manually.

other than that, i like the game so far.

it's absolutely obvious that you're german too.

maybe i'll start the game again once i finished it and start spellchecking it for you.

Abend ,

Also eiegtmlich sollte das umkonfigurierbar sein .Die basis bewegungstasten sollten ohne probleme wechselbar sein.
Einfach vor dem starten auf "input" und mal durchgucken :)
grafik.png

genau das hatte ich gemacht - vielleicht sind die aber auch irgendwie noch anderswo in höherer priorität gespeichert und sorgen so für eine forcierte Doppelbelegung.

Das Problem hatte ich aber auch schon in 1-2 anderen Spielen, die diese Engine nutzen.

Was die Dialoge angeht, könnte ich die besser korrigieren, wenn ich die als große Datei hätte. meist sind es Grammatik- und Rechtschreibfehler und manchmal zu wörtlich übersetzte Redewendungen/Floskeln. Ich habe damit etwas Erfahrung, weil ich viele Serien gern auf Englisch schaue.

in weniger als ner Handvoll Fällen war der Name des Sprechenden falsch zugeordnet. (Aemi sagt etwas und oben steht "Victor")

was noch cool wäre, wenn man die Textgeschwindigkeit auch so einstellen könnte, dass der immer augenblicklich komplett angezeigt würde und man noch die Geschwindigkeit des Autotext anpassen könnte.

Total krass wäre es, wenn man nen TTS nutzen könnte, sodass die Texte vom TTS vorgelesen würden, aber das wäre wohl enorm viel Aufwand.

ein paar BDSM Latex-Klamotten wären auch noch cool, aber mir ist klar, dass du erstmal die Assets nehmen musst, wo du relativ günstig rankommst.

insgesamt ein gelungenes Spiel.

Etwas wichtiges gleich im vorraus : AATOFL gilt für mich als abgeschlossen , ich werde höchstwarhscheinlich keine code änderungen mehr machen an dem spiel weil cih mich im moment mit "milky Ways" beschäftige meinen neuem spiel.

14 hours ago, DeadSomething said:

genau das hatte ich gemacht - vielleicht sind die aber auch irgendwie noch anderswo in höherer priorität gespeichert und sorgen so für eine forcierte Doppelbelegung.

Das Problem hatte ich aber auch schon in 1-2 anderen Spielen, die diese Engine nutzen.

Ei ei ei.. das merkwürdig. Weil ich im spiel einfach den standardspieler controler genommen haben der eigentlich damit verbunden sein sollte.

Habe es nie probiert , mus ich ehrlich zugeben weil das control-schemata ja wirklich "FPS" standard ist.

Was die Dialoge angeht, könnte ich die besser korrigieren, wenn ich die als große Datei hätte. meist sind es Grammatik- und Rechtschreibfehler und manchmal zu wörtlich übersetzte Redewendungen/Floskeln. Ich habe damit etwas Erfahrung, weil ich viele Serien gern auf Englisch schaue.

in weniger als ner Handvoll Fällen war der Name des Sprechenden falsch zugeordnet. (Aemi sagt etwas und oben steht "Victor")

Du kannst sie als "große" datei extrahieren aber es wird dir wahrscheinlich nicht gefallen. Das musst du mal unter "story mod tools " (den ordner) dir das tutorial durchlesen (mini story-modding tutorial.docx)  wie man den ganzen text extrahiert. Diese gibt dir dann eine script datei aus die alle commandos in jedem VN frame beinhaltet. Also nicht nur den text sondern auch alle dinge die die mädchen machen.

Das story mod tool ist eben ein wenig mächtiger als "nur" textkorrigierung ^_^

Und es gibt schon ein paaer textkorrigierungen  gesüeichert auf meinem server , runterladen kannst du diese mit ->  "AATOFL_ModManager.exe"

(Das steht dann auch in dem tutorial)

was noch cool wäre, wenn man die Textgeschwindigkeit auch so einstellen könnte, dass der immer augenblicklich komplett angezeigt würde und man noch die Geschwindigkeit des Autotext anpassen könnte.

Leider habe die ich sofort text funktion erst in "Milky Ways" eingefügt und die autotext geschwindigkeit , da hab ich noch nichts gemacht... muss ich mal auf die to-do liste schreiben.

Total krass wäre es, wenn man nen TTS nutzen könnte, sodass die Texte vom TTS vorgelesen würden, aber das wäre wohl enorm viel Aufwand.

Jep ^_^
Das wäre ne menge programmierungsaufwandt , es würde sogar gehen . in dem Unity assets tore sind ein paar TTS beispiele drinne jedoch hören die sich... naja...ist eben noch nicht so super ausgereift xD

ein paar BDSM Latex-Klamotten wären auch noch cool, aber mir ist klar, dass du erstmal die Assets nehmen musst, wo du relativ günstig rankommst.

insgesamt ein gelungenes Spiel.

Naja die kommen den auch in Milky ways ^_^

Es ist gar nicht mal so das es günstig ist,... ich habe TONNENWEISE klamotten aber die zeit die es braucht um diese sinnvol ins spiel zu integrieren.. dass ist das was kostet.

• 8 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On 4/4/2021 at 1:14 AM, Sir_Wulfrick said:

Great game! Is there a way to invert the mouse Y axis?

Unfortunately not , i did not implement this.
Mostly because barely anyone asked for this
(you are the third in a 6 year span xD)