[Unity-3D , 3D-Adventure]Abandoned : A tale of forgotten lives (version 1.00 Final))

HI all ,
Now finaly done , AATOFL version 1.00

image.png

It wants to become a SciFi-Vn-Adventure with two main girls  and with a story who revolves around a abandoned station with all his naughty secrets.

I dont want to spoil the story but here is a short summary.

You play as Victor Trend who was just scanning some rocks in a asteroid fields for minerals and metals until you have found a secret abandoned base from a former empire.
A Artificial intelligence calls you and would like to request help from you in exchange for the complete control of the base.

In the story you will discover some naughty secrets in this base along with two main heroines.

Download win 64

Download linux (unsupported)

Download MAc (unsupported)

The current development status so far :
- Feature complete beta
- about 25000 VN frames
- about 5 GB unpacked /1.8GB packed
- Using DX 11
- Needs > 5 GB of RAM (heavy texture load , Please consider to use half texture resolution option in menu)#

Change log : 1.00 (final version)
- Added : spellchecing by Bshipper  now hardcoded into the game
- Added : You can now have up to 100 savegames
- Fixed : Arousel was rising without a device being attached
- Fixed : Object placement of the secure wait device , public cleaning device and strap on test machine.
- known bug : when using a old savegame the secure wait device number 1 will be not placeable to fix this open the savegame search for "SecureWaitingDevice1" and change it to "SecureWaitingDevice"
- Added : Changing of FOV to use with vorp X VR software.
How to : Where your sabvegames are , create a text file named FOV.txt then open it and write any number in it ranging from 2 to 359

Change log : 0.95 to 0.96 (Final release canidate)
- Fixed : Plant threesome scene will not trigger after loading a old savegame
- Fixed : Plant threesome scene first unique event
- Fixed : Aemi's lingerie should now be visible after command section story
- Fixed : Symbiotic suit should now be visible after loading a savegame
- Fixed : Many little things and story blockers if forgot about >_<

Known bugs :
- if SSAA is activated you can no longer click on 3D buttons (you can still click onto the 2D GUI buttons)
- Performance is very low due to high polygon 3dChars from Daz3d ( i did not optimized the models itself only the clothes a bit)
- My english is... ahmm.. xD

More informations and unsupported Linux and MAC versions on my Patreon post

..since many people asked i created now a patreon page : https://www.patreon.com/Kerni

Aemi and Vivian :

image.png

Here are Some other screens :

image.gif

image.png

image.gif

image.gif

(this has nothing to do with the game xD)

image.gif

image.png

image.png

Very interesting game kerny. I am enjoying it very much. My pc has an i7core, gtx 960, and 8gb's of ram so i have no problem running it on high quality. As for the hacking games, they were very confusing at first but i ended up figuring them out. I feel that you should put some instructions or make it more obvious what you have to do. I don't know how far you've developed the game but i seem to be stuck at the testing of Vivian.

I got up to the part where i place the contents of container 2 onto her.

Very interesting game kerny. I am enjoying it very much. My pc has an i7core, gtx 960, and 8gb's of ram so i have no problem running it on high quality. As for the hacking games, they were very confusing at first but i ended up figuring them out. I feel that you should put some instructions or make it more obvious what you have to do. I don't know how far you've developed the game but i seem to be stuck at the testing of Vivian.

I got up to the part where i place the contents of container 2 onto her.

Mh.. you should see some text in the lower left corner of the screen (you can click on it )

like.. this :

AATOFL_VivianMetalFrameNippleVibrator.PN

Is this where you got stuck ? or somewhere else ?

Actually, there seems to be an issue with objects not showing up.  For example, the scene you posted above, I had an issue where the cuffs were not appearing.  She was just floating in air and seemed to be connected by invisible strings to the mount and platform.  I was not able to continue for this weird reason and none of the options in the bottom left corner or the upper left on that screenshot showed up.   Restarting the game fixed this.  The same thing happened with the first spiderbot encounter.  Completely invisible.  Camera flew out and no combat happened.  I simply was a free roaming camera.  Restarting the game also fixed this. 

I am unsure what causes it, I have an Nvidia GTX 660 with an Intel i-5 2.67ghz OCed to 3.6ghz.  Lastest drivers and all that.  For video options, I had anti-aliasing at 2, SSAO on, HDR off, V-sync on, and I did not touch the other options.  Also, does HDR do anything at this point?  I could not see a noticeable difference with it on.

Actually, there seems to be an issue with objects not showing up.  For example, the scene you posted above, I had an issue where the cuffs were not appearing.  She was just floating in air and seemed to be connected by invisible strings to the mount and platform.  I was not able to continue for this weird reason and none of the options in the bottom left corner or the upper left on that screenshot showed up.   Restarting the game fixed this.  The same thing happened with the first spiderbot encounter.  Completely invisible.  Camera flew out and no combat happened.  I simply was a free roaming camera.  Restarting the game also fixed this. 

I am unsure what causes it, I have an Nvidia GTX 660 with an Intel i-5 2.67ghz OCed to 3.6ghz.  Lastest drivers and all that.  For video options, I had anti-aliasing at 2, SSAO on, HDR off, V-sync on, and I did not touch the other options.  Also, does HDR do anything at this point?  I could not see a noticeable difference with it on.

Mh.. i know these bugs.

They mostly occur if you ran out of Ram ->  then new gameobjects will not be instanced for some weird reasons.

(Thats why i decided to compile to 64 bit)

Maybe i will include the option to half the texture usage for better performance and lower ram usage.

AATOFL_TextureUsage.PNG

(jep.. definietly will do this and i will set this to standard option )

HDR does only work with Deffered rendering (You can set the rendering mode in the graphics menu) xD

Great start so far.
I have an issues though: At the part where the first fight should happen (with the spider) i don't see a spider.

Then after the part starts where the text tells me that the spider climbed ontop of the ship, i start into a freelook mode.

I can see my character next to the ship, and can move rather freely, but no way to continue.

Derp, nevermind, i fiddled with the Settings and now the spider was visible and the fight started.

Edit2: Now i notice, i have the exact same problems as Snarfdog. I also have about the same CPU specs and the same GFX card

Edit3: Ok, i think i finished everything you have made. Besides the bugs with missings items it's great. Now i'm really anxious to see what you have planed for the future.

First sorry for my english ^^

I just want to say that i realy like this game at this stage of development. Its fun to play it and i like the Story so far :) Great work i think could be one of the best adult games when its finished i will forward to it :)

One Question is there something like a Dev-Blog or homepage or something? If you are going to setup a Patreon Page for this Game i will absolutly support this Game.

Kepp working on this pls would make me very happy to see this game get finished :)

LG Grimchov ;)

I just want to say that i realy like this game at this stage of development. Its fun to play it and i like the Story so far :) Great work i think could be one of the best adult games when its finished i will forward to it :)

One Question is there something like a Dev-Blog or homepage or something? If you are going to setup a Patreon Page for this Game i will absolutly support this Game.

Kepp working on this pls would make me very happy to see this game get finished :)

LG Grimchov ;)

Ahmm i think i will first set up a development blog (something with wordpress or similar and a while after that i will start the patreon thing)

But first... code code code code code xD

I really need to implement other weapons for the cambot-script :D

Btw i currently have a homepage with my old games on it but it is written entirely in Flash --> www.3dnovels.de

LG Grimchov ;)

Ahmm i think i will first set up a development blog (something with wordpress or similar and a while after that i will start the patreon thing)

But first... code code code code code xD

I really need to implement other weapons for the cambot-script :D

Btw i currently have a homepage with my old games on it but it is written entirely in Flash --> www.3dnovels.de

Ok thanks for the Info :) i will take a look at your HP and i hope that you will post something here on loverslab when you have set up a development blog :) cant wait for Updates ^^

Kerny, have you thought about pitching your game on other sites?

Like 4chan or maybe ulmf?

Cause i feel that this section of loverlab isn't that well frequented enough to get a large audience and it would be a shame for this game not to gain a good sized audience.

Awesome work, interesting ideas. But I encountered bugs like others. Spider bug, restarting game and loading save solved it. But when spider finally appeared, game just switched to freecam mode. I tried it twice. Then I figured out, that you must press some key to start combat mode. Maybe some hint, when fight starts, would be helpful. Where is end of this version? Last thing I was able to do was giving clothes to Viv. I looked to log file, it is full of warnings. Mostly "The referenced script on this Behaviour (*****) is missing!" or NO CAMERA FOUND!. Would be helpful if we sent you logs and save files?

Kerny, have you thought about pitching your game on other sites?

Like 4chan or maybe ulmf?

Cause i feel that this section of loverlab isn't that well frequented enough to get a large audience and it would be a shame for this game not to gain a good sized audience.

Uhmm.. to be honest i never thought these sites are for such stuff (maybe i give it a try when i made a bit more content and stuff for the game =)

Awesome work, interesting ideas. But I encountered bugs like others. Spider bug, restarting game and loading save solved it. But when spider finally appeared, game just switched to freecam mode. I tried it twice. Then I figured out, that you must press some key to start combat mode. Maybe some hint, when fight starts, would be helpful. Where is end of this version? Last thing I was able to do was giving clothes to Viv. I looked to log file, it is full of warnings. Mostly "The referenced script on this Behaviour (*****) is missing!" or NO CAMERA FOUND!. Would be helpful if we sent you logs and save files?

Giveing the clothes to Vivian is the last thing you can do in this version.

These -->The referenced script on this Behaviour (*****) is missing<-- is harmless because this is just a missing script.

(started to delete these in my dev version )

the other one :

NO CAMERA FOUND!

(Filename: C:/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/generated/common/runtime/UnityEngineDebugBindings.gen.cpp Line: 37)

(i don't even have this folder O.o on my C: drive!)

No idea.. guess it has something to do with a shader i use.

Kerny, as mentioned above, this section here is not so popular, post on ulmf and hongfire, they gather the most people around for adult games

I already posted it on hongfire in the developer section but.. well.. no one seems to be interested in it so far.

Ulmf ahmm.. i think i do it later when i have made a bit more contend for the game =)

And i think it has a good reason that this game isn't appealing to the most people.

I see many many many 2D-H games out there and there seem to be much more accepted than 3D ones.

To tell the truth, i've never been to the developer section of hongfire.

And with only 65 threads and 351 posts there in total it's rather expected to not garner any interrrest.

So to get you some publicity, can i post the download link on 4chan to give you an audience?

With another link to this thread, so people can give feedback later? (4chan threads don't live that long after all)

To tell the truth, i've never been to the developer section of hongfire.

And with only 65 threads and 351 posts there in total it's rather expected to not garner any interrrest.

So to get you some publicity, can i post the download link on 4chan to give you an audience?

With another link to this thread, so people can give feedback later? (4chan threads don't live that long after all)

Uhm.. yes you can if you want to.

( i never posted anything on 4chan to be honest... i never used the site because i just did not needed it so far)

But i think the most guys will just say : *Mehhhh... bad game* =)

Just finished the game, it's rough on some edges and sometimes the objects don't load, only after I reload the save, but so far it's really good, I'm really liking the story and the gameplay is awesome, but the hacking minigame is a bit confusing, I spent some time trying to figure what to do,.

But overall, you have something amazing, and the scene with vivan is simply amazing, hope to see a lot of experiments down the line, good work man!

Just finished the game, it's rough on some edges and sometimes the objects don't load, only after I reload the save, but so far it's really good, I'm really liking the story and the gameplay is awesome, but the hacking minigame is a bit confusing, I spent some time trying to figure what to do,.

But overall, you have something amazing, and the scene with vivan is simply amazing, hope to see a lot of experiments down the line, good work man!

Il love to animate those *experiments* with machines. Restraines and.. stuff... but i  doubt that the normal guys want to see someething like this often in the game xD

PS: i hope the objects not load bug is solved with the next build (just set some textures to half the resolution)

Il love to animate those *experiments* with machines. Restraines and.. stuff... but i  doubt that the normal guys want to see someething like this often in the game xD

PS: i hope the objects not load bug is solved with the next build (just set some textures to half the resolution)

I don't think that's the problem with me, I've got a GTX970, with 4 gb of vram, but while playing it was always around 3,5gb used, so I guess some optimization should be good, but I'd prefer to see new content :P

You don't need to go for the normal guy. The normal guy has enough games to play with. One more game of the same category won't do much.

If you like a certain aspect more, keep going for it. If that keeps you happy, it means you'll not burn out that fast.

And while your audience might be smaller, that audience will notice that you love what you do.

Also, ignore all advice and requests you get that you don't care for (Like this one :P ). 

This is your game and your time you spend on it. The rest of us are just lucky leechers.

TL;DR: Do what you want to do, not what you think people want you to do.

Quite enjoyed the short period of time I played this, actually is quite fun, only thing I really have an issue with is the combat system as the turns don't work properly, or it's intended that way and I just don't know it, either way, I'd vote for continue with the game cause I'd love to see more.

You don't need to go for the normal guy. The normal guy has enough games to play with. One more game of the same category won't do much.

If you like a certain aspect more, keep going for it. If that keeps you happy, it means you'll not burn out that fast.

And while your audience might be smaller, that audience will notice that you love what you do.

Also, ignore all advice and requests you get that you don't care for (Like this one :P ). 

This is your game and your time you spend on it. The rest of us are just lucky leechers.

THIS ^

If you like, do it, at least for me, it was the best part.

Quite enjoyed the short period of time I played this, actually is quite fun, only thing I really have an issue with is the combat system as the turns don't work properly, or it's intended that way and I just don't know it, either way, I'd vote for continue with the game cause I'd love to see more.

What exactly didn't work properly ? Maybe you have found a bug ?

The game seems to get stuck when i activate the force field, i cant exit the dialogue after doing it

Okay neverming, you needed to press on the 3D button...

I deleted this in my dev version because if you activate SSAA (supersampling anti-blabla) you can no longer click on the 3D buttons for unknown reasons.

THIS ^

If you like, do it, at least for me, it was the best part.

This fetisch is a deep rabbit hole.. ( at least for me)

AATOFL_mechanicHorsePrototype.PNG

I actually already built a game with some naughty machines and some anime-Mamono-girls from 3d costume girl  (as i said.. this is a deep dark rabbit hole)

I just wanted to try out something new with the more *relaistic looking models*

MOND2_CallindraOnMachine.gif

MOND2_ChiaraRestrainedInSciFiCross.gif

I should really go to bed now.

Btw, here are some replies from the 4chan thread i made:

I like this game, like allot. Defenetly got potential...[/size]

>o be honest i wanted to start a patreon thing >but i don't know if the project is worth to be >supported due to my inexperience and >noobishness :disappointed_relieved:[/size]

This shit is better that most of the shit out on Patreon![/size]

Just played it and got up to the first sex bit, it's pretty good. grammar is pretty bad but the ideas and discussions going on are pretty decent (I like how MC didn't just immediatly agree to her being his fuck robot) graphics are also decent, but as you said it is quite buggy still. give the author a thumbs up from me.[/size]

Played it through.[/size]

Limited sex scenes, great story "bu the words a like this" alot of the time, can see alot of potential down the line, it even has a neat little turn based combat system. Worth a look[/size]