Fallout: The Frontier Official "Let's have a blast!" Trailer

Latest Video: 

I'm starting a new thread because the old thread is outdated with old names and old videos. We have changed the mod drasticially since than so please close that thread.

It's been a long time since I posted a trailer video and here is the latest one that I made. As you can see we are showing off a lot of new features such as vehicle driving, operatable turrets and low gravity in space. Please as always leave a suggestion. I know there might not be much to suggest about but who knows :P? Thanks.

Reddit:

https://www.reddit.com/r/Fallout/comments/49425h/fallout_the_frontier_official_lets_have_a_blast/

P.S. I foresee ritualclarity will reply to this thread. 

Facebook:

https://www.facebook.com/FalloutTheFrontier/

www.falloutthefrontier.com

Guest Suited Prawns

Ive been waiting for the mod forever, the talented scripting, well designed world space. Its all just fantastic. Makes me wish I knew people even half as talented to make mods with :D

Holy Crap. You've got Shermans in there. Movin', shootin', breathin', blowin' up Shermans.  blush.gif   That looks incredible .. and that's no where near strong enough of a word to use.

Kudos.  Props.  And other words that all the kids are using these days.

Thanks for posting this glimpse into where the project is at.

I want to run over someone with the tank I think that will be fun.

You can actually run people over with the tank. The treads will crush and spit out body parts!

THIS IS THE SEXIEST THING ON THIS WEBSITE!

Period! 

Thanks, appreciate the support!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Archived