so are there 3 main vault girl pipboy replaces currently being worked on?

aryan826

I know right. CRAAAAZY

Cman's is furthest in development, Ruthless's is being postponed?

Mine is.. in heavy development.

There might be coming more; Freedan is working on something.

Cmans downloadable yet?

could always offer to help.

i would love to unfortunately i have no idea how do do any of that. maybe i'll look into it one day. but i was kinda gona wate for the creation kit  before i start anything. i would rather not learn everything again. then again fo4edit is probibaly very slimier to what GEKK will be like anyway.

ps: i like your mods ;)

lol also just noticed i have been here for cumming up on 4 years now. and i only have 17 posts. i feel ashamed.

I know right. CRAAAAZY

Cman's is furthest in development, Ruthless's is being postponed?

Mine is.. in heavy development.

There might be coming more; Freedan is working on something.

Cmans downloadable yet?

No. There is no release yet, but the SWFs and textures that have been worked on are good to go. I believe he has some testers on it now.

I think he will release it when it's all done.

These mods are not exactly the same btw:

Cman's is pure SFW in the style of the Vaultboy and last NV versions and will replaces all instances of Vaultboy.

Ruthless's is also SFW but more voluptuous, borderline sexual.

He is focussing on the perk tree level up menu for now, although it's not being worked on right now.

Mine will be pure filth. At least, the level up menu.

Mine will be released in 2 packages, the first being not too far off; maybe in 2-3 months or something. I made a list of stuff I still have to do. It's daunting, but manageable.

I am also aiming to have workable files for modders in neatly organized files, fully adjustable.

In this way modders can easily make adjustments to drawings/animations for their own mods.

i know Cman is working on 1 on the nexus, MXker and Ruthless here. any others? and are any of these semi functional yet?

Well, mine is functional and I've let people test it. It's very incomplete though. Also I've heard that there is a a SFW vanilla vault girl mod being made by the modder who did it for F3 and NV. It's just under wraps. These mods take forever to make especially since I don't have a lot of free time. It's a ridiculous amount of work so you gotta be a bit obsessed to do it. Also Mxker is helping me on mine some so collaboration is happening.

sounds promising. i am am gonna start with some tutorials today, and see if there's anyway i can help out ^^

All you need is to be able to draw, specifically with vector graphics.

Every frame has to be drawn out.

Editing the swf is no rocket-science, but may take some time. Especially with animations that have multiple variations.

If you want to help, though, you could ask bigCman if there's something left to do on VaultGirl over at the nexus (there should be plenty).

sounds promising. i am am gonna start with some tutorials today, and see if there's anyway i can help out ^^

All you need is to be able to draw, specifically with vector graphics.

Every frame has to be drawn out.

Editing the swf is no rocket-science, but may take some time. Especially with animations that have multiple variations.

If you want to help, though, you could ask bigCman if there's something left to do on VaultGirl over at the nexus (there should be plenty).

im gona start with some armor mods first, when maybe weapon mods and other stuff but il ask bigC if theres anything that need to be done.

lol. ok, so i made my first mod for fallout 4. it is a stand alone re texture of the greaser jacket. it has a picture of Jenna Ezarik nude on the back :D

i will keep yah posted on anything else i do. il try make a custom mesh or something next

Archived