SexLab Animations - Help!

Guest 5105popcorn

Guest 5105popcorn

Okay, so i've installed the files you see in the photo. The sex lab creature animation works fine for a few - as shown in the sex scene, but not for most - as shown in the photo where i'm standing inside the husky. Is there any way to fix this so that it works with all animations?post-984093-0-87442400-1456908102_thumb.jpgpost-984093-0-59460800-1456908113_thumb.jpgESV 2016-03-02 00-40-47-156.jpg]

post-984093-0-76235100-1456908246_thumb.jpg

Hmm, i'd guess there is a problem with the skeleton of your race, but no idea if that's true. If you're already using xmpse: make sure it isn't overwritten by anything. If not: Check if that's compatible with your race mod, if you use MO you can just try it (and if that'll fix it).

With a custom race that....different, I'm not surprised but you should really have race compatibility installed.
Other than that you don't have a lot of mods installed if that's all of them! So I don't see why it would be doing that, I have had this happen to me before however and I usually press [ which is the hotkey to realign actors and it goes right back to the correct position, I would also suggest 3 more things, First ditch the unofficial patches for the legendary edition patch if you have that, two get rid of the high resolution "dlc" as that can cause issues and doesn't really up the quality any, And three clean your mods with TES5EDIT...which I would suggest to everyone as its saved my saves plenty of times.

Guest 5105popcorn

@The Devils Bitch - I have a question, does the race compatibility mod just allow the animations that work occur? I've installed that mod and started using the "[" , and it seems to have stopped, but there is only like three animations that play during multiple training sessions with hentai creatures.

@The Devils Bitch - I have a question, does the race compatibility mod just allow the animations that work occur?

Race compatibility does a lot of things but it mostly ensures custom races work within the vanilla game more smoothly in general and mods that alter the vanilla races or the way the game handles them as well.

There are a lot of custom races that have it included in their mod as well, I don't know what yours is called but it may benefit from having it installed.

Archived