[DOA5LR] Need help got a couple of question

Warstomp32

Sorry I'm just new here and as well the game , just played 3 days ago.

-I saw some of you're screenshot with mods that allowed the character Pose in different angle in beach. What mode did you use? Where can I find it?..All I had is just fighting modes..

- I'm actually using a Dualshock controller, how to use it in Doa5? since I can't get it to work no matter I update the driver or adjust it's plug..

- How to install this mod?

Hello,

You can have the camera unlock mod here with explanation on how make it working without conflict : http://www.loverslab.com/topic/55057-doa5lr-for-those-having-issues-with-camera-unlocking-via-that-dll-update-added-the-original-archives/

You will be able to have infinite zoom - unzoom with others angles by pressing F4 and a slowmotion option with F1.

Regarding the Dualshock controller I have no idea, I am using Xbox 360 controller.

Many of the screens you're talking about are taken in the 'private paradise' videos, which are part of one of the early bikini dlc packs. Sorry I can't remember what the name of it is off the top of my head, but it's in the description on the steam store.

Hello,

You can have the camera unlock mod here with explanation on how make it working without conflict : http://www.loverslab.com/topic/55057-doa5lr-for-those-having-issues-with-camera-unlocking-via-that-dll-update-added-the-original-archives/

You will be able to have infinite zoom - unzoom with others angles by pressing F4 and a slowmotion option with F1.

Regarding the Dualshock controller I have no idea, I am using Xbox 360 controller.

Thank you sir, I'll just try search on how DS can accomodate with xbox360 controls

Many of the screens you're talking about are taken in the 'private paradise' videos, which are part of one of the early bikini dlc packs. Sorry I can't remember what the name of it is off the top of my head, but it's in the description on the steam store.

Thank you sir, I haven't install any DLC packs since it's very expensive in steam.

Archived