Cant buy Breezehome

Dave0000

hello after update of some mods i suddently found out that i cant purchase breezehome from the guy who sells it.

I have already Lydia and made all quests... just the dialog is not there.... also i tryed to wait till the day time and nothing helps.

Can someone help please ?

Look for mods that change proventus thats stopping your from buy breezehome, I don't see how anyone can help you without a loadorder anyway.

I think I have had problems before with proventus not selling or other problem I think I had to restart to fix it or just used the console to unlock the door if there was something in there that I needed and then went and got one of the other houses instead. Also Aventus isn't a guy Aventus is the kid from windhelm that has you kill the old bag from the riften orphanage.

I think I have had problems before with proventus not selling or other problem I think I had to restart to fix it or just used the console to unlock the door if there was something in there that I needed and then went and got one of the other houses instead. Also Aventus isn't a guy Aventus is the kid from windhelm that has you kill the old bag from the riften orphanage.

buuuut i mean the guy who sells breezehome

buuuut i mean the guy who sells breezehome

I was just saying that you called him Aventus in your post.

I was just saying that you called him Aventus in your post.

yep i forgot what his name was

That would be proventus avenicci, Didn't even have to look that up....Skyrim will never let me be free.

now we know what his name is... but sadly still do not know why i cant buy the house

Yeah I'm sorry I honestly can't figure it out.

gonna try buy house in solitude maybe there it works

If you aren't OCD you can always just console the key to you, No one goes into Breezehome regardless of if you "technically" own it or not, So it remains yours and your stuff wont disappear either just because you didn't buy it.

So there's that.

now we know what his name is... but sadly still do not know why i cant buy the house

If you aren't OCD you can always just console the key to you, No one goes into Breezehome regardless of if you "technically" own it or not, So it remains yours and your stuff wont disappear either just because you didn't buy it.

So there's that.

interesting so whats the command for that ? i maybe could just have lost the key... lets try it out :)

So there's that.

interesting so whats the command for that ? i maybe could just have lost the key... lets try it out :)

/help key or /help breezehome not sure which never done it, use the page up key to find "breezehome key" or "key to breezehome" I forget what the exact name is.

And then obviously player.additem and the key's ID.

So there's that.

/help key or /help breezehome not sure which never done it, use the page up key to find "breezehome key" or "key to breezehome" I forget what the exact name is.

And then obviously player.additem and the key's ID.

thx ill try it out and give feedback :)

well i was inside the home and its not furnished... maybe was resettet by some mod ... after i got inside i still could not buy upgrades so its useles :s

Oh yeah, I've never seen the furniture missing even after breaking in.

Something may be screwing with Breezehome, Or I'm simply remembering wrong but I'm fairly sure it comes with basic things inside.

http://elderscrolls.wikia.com/wiki/Breezehome

At the bottom is a list of bugs.

Set your relationship rank with the jarl to 4 and you should be able to buy the house. This should also work to be able to buy the house without killing the dragon.

i just play with an older save no big deal i checked and in an older save i can buy it. but thx!

Archived