General problem. Constant freezes and crashes. Please help?

JudgeGrimm

I am having one hell of a time with trying to get my game going. It seems like no matter what I've tried, I get frequent crashes and freezes, despite the game running at an almost constant 60 fps. These always seem to happen outside, except the times that I get the inifnite load screen. It is very difficult for me to test incompatibilities, since it seems to let me play the game for five or so minutes before doing this. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

PC Specs

HP Windows 8
AMD FX-6350 Six-Core processor, 3.90 GHz

8GB RAM

64-Bit OS

ASUS GTX-960, 2GB

check this out, just parts of that helped me in getting a more stable gameplay. mostly knowing what your computer can handle to having the right ini/ske/enblocal settings

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/47360-anatriaxs-guide-to-an-immersive-skyrim/

i would also give this link a shot, and read through them all. 

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=222933354 - just an example of some tweaks

like above says, google some good ini/ske/enblocal settings that work right for you, maybe check out some of gopher and gamer poets guides on youtube, read/watch..try some things out and read/watch some more..

• 3 months later...
Guest airdance

Also, check your CPU temperature, when it gets too hot (usually during gameplay) it will "glitch" especially if the over temp is threshold in nature.

The fix is to make sure the fan on your CPU is clean and has sufficient heat sink paste between the CPU and the fan.

Ran into this problem with three other people this year so far. One guy was going into "blue screen".

Also, check your CPU temperature, when it gets too hot (usually during gameplay) it will "glitch" especially if the over temp is threshold in nature.

The fix is to make sure the fan on your CPU is clean and has sufficient heat sink paste between the CPU and the fan.

Ran into this problem with three other people this year so far. One guy was going into "blue screen".

Airdance, even though help is always welcome please check the date of the threads

Guest airdance

Airdance, even though help is always welcome please check the date of the threads

Sorry, sometime in the rush to help I forget to check my side mirrors.

hope I did not upset anybody.

Archived