Asking help with nudist-character

As a person who plays a nudist character, all i can say is that if you want to survive dragons breath and bandits, you are gonna need to upgrade big time. My character has only gauntlets on her however knowing how to use alchemy and enchanting together is enough to make you basically unstoppable against mages. A mod i got was "more enchanting slots" so i can have up to 10 enchantments, personally i limit myself to 5, but anyways there is that. left handed rings is also useful. So use both and basically become magic proof, becoming magic proof is the easy part. Now the harder part is fighting armored enemies, there are three ways you could be a nudist.

1. Cheat nudist: get an armor like remodeled armor and use the zap to remove everything so you are basically wearing invisible armor. Allows you to play how you want and still be naked.

2. Equipped nudist: what i do, just pick some gauntlets or boots and smith the fuck out of them, 360 armor on gaunlets is nice alone. Allows some close combat.

3. Full Nudist: if you play like this you will still need rings or something, you also don't want to be in close range of anything.

Hope this helps, i can give a small list of mods i use for my nudist character too. I'm that one dumbass who wants to play hardcore and sexy at the same time. Deadly dragons=death all the time.

• 3 months later...

As a person who plays a nudist character, all i can say is that if you want to survive dragons breath and bandits, you are gonna need to upgrade big time. My character has only gauntlets on her however knowing how to use alchemy and enchanting together is enough to make you basically unstoppable against mages. A mod i got was "more enchanting slots" so i can have up to 10 enchantments, personally i limit myself to 5, but anyways there is that. left handed rings is also useful. So use both and basically become magic proof, becoming magic proof is the easy part. Now the harder part is fighting armored enemies, there are three ways you could be a nudist.

1. Cheat nudist: get an armor like remodeled armor and use the zap to remove everything so you are basically wearing invisible armor. Allows you to play how you want and still be naked.

2. Equipped nudist: what i do, just pick some gauntlets or boots and smith the fuck out of them, 360 armor on gaunlets is nice alone. Allows some close combat.

3. Full Nudist: if you play like this you will still need rings or something, you also don't want to be in close range of anything.

Hope this helps, i can give a small list of mods i use for my nudist character too. I'm that one dumbass who wants to play hardcore and sexy at the same time. Deadly dragons=death all the time.

What are some mods or console codes for this?

Look up a few posts where I suggest the Sexlab Leveling mod and SkyTweak, which is on the Nexus.  You could also look for any jewelry mod on the nexus, and enchant all the extra piercings many of them add if you don't want to use SkyTweak to enable 6 enchanting slots on an item.

There is also a Naked Mage mod here, that replaces the novice, apprentice and so on robes with "skin ointments" that give you similar effects.

What are some mods or console codes for this?

for which one?

I used tes5edit to change the amount of armor that the hotpants clearhelmet from osare hotpants gives me the same armor as a daedric set and i can play on legendary depending on if i have followers, but it also depends on your playstyle - if you stick to sneak archery you can still be OP on your own

Archived