WHAT HAPPENED TO ALL IN ONE HDT VAGINA

Guest joshsmosh

Guest joshsmosh

I was going to download it yesterday but fell asleep but when i try to return to the link it says the file is not found. Did he remove it or something?

Hello all!

I've discovered this thread right now (the time i had to read all) and want to say that cell is a very nice friendly guy, I had been talking with him on Steam two nights ago and we arrived a solution pacifically and friendly.

When I got the PM from Groovtama and cell about removing their files I got pissed and removed the mod myself because if I had to remove UUNP my mod had no sense of exist.

After the remove, i got more PM of them explain me that I hadn't to remove the mod complete, but without UUNP would be shit, what is the utility of the other things without the body if it's the most important part of the mod? Textures, and Replacers are extras, the most important part is the body ready to have hdt physics and collisions, the most tedious part to and not available to do for the 90% of the users, even with my mod easy to use I had to give support to hundreds of people. I gave support for Bodyslide, XPMSE (that's why i included the complete mod as Extra, most people problems were they hadn't the correct skeleton even having the link to download on main page) and More Nasty Critters on my thread hundred times.

We were talking and we solved all. I got his permission to use Unified UNP Body but probably I abused including all possible variations of bodies. Now I'm included XMPSE nif files only on the required mods like followers or custom races, not the complete mod, wasn't really needed, I included it to have the certainty that when I did support and ask the user to install the Skeleton was the right when install only for help, nothing more, not for steal or fuck his download. I'm not a experienced modder and I had no idea which files are necessary to make run the game correct with the skeleton and I decided include it all, nothing more, I said sorry.

The mod will be reuploaded as soon as I make some changes and updates and inclusions of some mods, like Bijin Warmaidens 3.1 replacer orr Leyenda Skin for CBBE that wasn't included on 3.2 because I did after the release, I have to edit the fomod.

I only did All-in-One to help users to have the working vagina ready to use. This project began time ago on Post your sex screenshots where I post all my files and replacers I did with all working, then I created a thread called Get Vagina working with collisions! where I shared the files to help others with this process.

First release was only one body with xml attached, SKSE plugin XML files and SOS with XML attached without textures and nothing more. After this i included creatures collissions with the XML made by stevierage that I added to meshes of More Nasty Critters with NifSkope. Now he has a replacer like mine for More Nasty Critters called HDT Creatures, but at the begining he only was sharing the his amazing XML, not the meshes working with they attached like me. Now he does, this is a big step to help users, to avoid to use NifSkope.

My mod seemed liked and was going getting bigger with time until it is today.

The best I have drawn from what has happened and our conversation is the inclusion of Unified UNPSpecialHands.nif with hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml and UUNPSpecialFeet.nif with hdtFingers.xml included now on Bodyslide. No more NifSkope to attach files on bodies. This make me happy for you all. I was to include these both files on my next release, to make things easier, I said him and now will come on Main Bodyslide mod, another big step on make things easier for the users.

Well this is all, don't be mad with cell and Groovtama they are nice guys.

Have a nice day!

The best I have drawn from what has happened and our conversation is the inclusion of Unified UNPSpecialHands.nif with hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml and UUNPSpecialFeet.nif with hdtFingers.xml included now on Bodyslide. No more NifSkope to attach files on bodies. This make me happy for you all. I was to include these both files on my next release, to make things easier, I said him and now will come on Main Bodyslide mod, another big step on make things easier for the users.

Well this is all, don't be mad with cell and Groovtama they are nice guys.

Have a nice day!

Which, by the way, is released now. ;)

Ok folks, official spiel time:  The mod in question had some permission issues and was voluntarily pulled upon a request from a modder who's work was included without permission.  This is not up for debate, nor is it up to the community.  It was done in line with forum rules, and good modder etiquette.  To the parties involved, my hats go off to you for the common sense and cool headed way you have handled this.  I wish I could say the same for everyone else, but that would flat out be a lie.  I've handed out a dozen infractions for insults just on this one damn issue, so please excuse me for being a bit testy right now over it.  

Sad as it is to loose such a well liked mod, it is just life.  LL is not about to look the other way when this type of thing happens.  To do so would lead to a mass exodus of mod makers and a total collapse of the site.  Take a minute to go and read forum rules, we put mod makers first here, there is a reason for that.

This thread, and any like it will be locked.  Why?  Because NOTHING productive EVER comes from it.  I just read and deleted 6 pages worth of horseshit arguing over nonsense that at the end of the day, isn't healthy for the community, nor does it resolve ANY problem, rather it takes up poor Ashal's monthly bandwidth.  Rage about free speech all you want, but nothing is actually free in this life.  Go start your own site and pay for it and you can make any rules you please.

Another thing that threads like this do, is cause people to make it harder to compromise, not easier.  If I had been one of the parties involved, I'd be less inclined to give a shit about resolving this when being insulted.  Screaming insults at someone is NEVER going to change their minds.  Please do bear all of this in mind next time you go raging about this or that. 

There already are threads in the general section for folks to "discuss" modder etiquette and whether it should exist and in what form.  Please use one of those if you must, but leave out specific mods or mod authors from the discussion.  

Thanks,

Greg

Archived