Tatoo sets WIP

Androol

I just finished the front part of the unp version of the dunmer set.

I did it diferently from the CBBE version. I may had copyed past some of the cbbe version but I wanted to try some change.

post-749521-0-66469100-1455220987_thumb.jpg

Edit:

@ moebius989

Ok I figured out what it may be but wasent totaly sure and forgot to edit the post where I said I had no clue.

The fact is, it's imposible to do it right I think.

First the main effect is a change on the shape of the skin. I dont know if we can do this with a tatoo I actualy asked a question reguarding that point on the general forum some hours ago specificly as it will be great for cum and milk too. Maybe it's doable, maybe not.

The second probleme that I can't see any way to circonvent is that it afect the skin shade and its imposible to have one who will look good on every skin shade. I m doing elf right now and the elf only have 3 very diferent shade of skin ( 4 if you count the orcs as elfs) and no way to get a color that will match them all. I m prety sure non will match more than one. This probleme isent the bigest one as I do race specifix set, but it can't be choosable branding who goes on every race or I have to do them not only twice to get them for both cbbe and unp but also twice per race. That's to much work to motivate me.

There is a third probleme, I am not sure I have the skills to do it. ^^

Please Androol, don't forget Altmer and Orsimer too. 

The altmer cbbe version is almost ready.

post-749521-0-96482500-1455290024_thumb.jpg

post-749521-0-33568400-1455290030_thumb.jpg

The back ass is mostly done but I think I need to do the last tweaking in photoshop since I didn't find how to do it in the software I did the rest in. Not sure what I try to do is actualy doable but I want to try.

Thx for the beta testing. :D

The public dunmer one will have less tatoo since yours has the requested tatoo included.

By the way I'm testing fixed and changable color mixed and it work fine.

I Made some screen shot of the cbbe version of the altmer cow set.

post-749521-0-65799800-1455307523_thumb.jpg

post-749521-0-69169100-1455307529_thumb.jpg

You can change the tatoo color and the slap on the ass will keep it's red hue.

That part on the ass :D "lowborn entrance" XDDDD.

You know these high elves are all but practical. ^^

Bow really great work man I love all these tattoos great work.

Thx, every praise are welcome. :D

I'm almost finish with the CBBE version. The Orsimer will be next. I will do the UNP versions after that, dunmer bein done already.

I hope they will be submited to join the Pet play cathegory of Slavetats in aproximatively one week so people can enjoy them in their game.

Just finished the Orsimer unp version . I tested my skills at doing milk leaks in the process. Hope you will like it.

I didn't make the transition to have it in game yet. I hope Arilith can lend her body for a test drive of the tatoos when they are ready. I know she's not an orc but I'm confident in her actress skills. :D

post-749521-0-36475600-1455387103_thumb.jpg

post-749521-0-92757200-1455387110_thumb.jpg

Can't remeber if the contrary of winner is loser or looser or if both are right.

Any clue?

Not sure if it matter that much since orc are probably not better at speling than me but I'm stil curiouse.

It would be loser.

Loser - a person, team, nation, etc., that loses.

Looser - free or released from fastening or attachment.

Can't remeber if the contrary of winner is loser or looser or if both are right.

Any clue?

Not sure if it matter that much since orc are probably not better at speling than me but I'm stil curiouse.

It would be loser.

Loser - a person, team, nation, etc., that loses.

Looser - free or released from fastening or attachment.

Thx.

I learned english watching hbo show so I'm more good with sense than speling and gramar rules as I maily hear english and rarely wright it and never speek in that thong. ^^

I knew is has many sens but no clue about what speling means what. I started by wrighting loose as oposit of tight and then changed my mind and wasent sur I had to remove an "o" or not.

I have to correct it then.

Archived