Battleship: The Board Game Movie

Kashiwaba Tomoe

I admit to being very fucking amazed.

It was actually good.

It wasn't the absolute best I admit, but considering I DLd it expecting to be all 'fuck it, not going to even finish' anything would have been an improvement.

As it stands now, once it releases inside the US I may go see it for the special effects alone.

• 2 weeks later...

Seems a bit too uninspired for my tastes. "Classic" Hollywood explosions and alien invasions are getting a bit stale. By the way, are they attacking NYC by any chance?

I admit to being very fucking amazed.

It was actually good.

It wasn't the absolute best I admit' date=' but considering I DLd it expecting to be all 'fuck it, not going to even finish' anything would have been an improvement.

As it stands now, once it releases inside the US I may go see it for the special effects alone.

[/quote']

No way ... I haven't seen it yet but the trailer makes me not want too <_<.

It almost looks like it's a knockoff of Crysis or something.

Glad I'm not the only one who thought this. Seems like "Crysis: The Movie" to me. Though that's not really a bad thing' date=' I liked Crysis.

[/quote']

And the new Battleship video game actually takes place on an island. It's also just an FPS! The graphics don't even look nearly as good as Crysis, maybe not even as good as FarCry.

Archived