[mod] [CK2] Dark World: Reborn - Updated 13APR2024

19 hours ago, JesusKreist said:

I've given you the answer.

Two times.

Try reading.

Sorry, I thought you were reffering to JesusKreist  because you quoted him only.

Thank you for your answer my friend!

dewguru, why don't you just create a "temporary" wound system trait to interact with the physician later, after combat? Traits have the minus in health modifier, don't they? Isn't that possible and easier? Just my humble opinion here.

Futas have a -50% modifier to fertility. using charinfo in the console will show you the current fertility. Futa on Futa "spend time with" hasnt been proper in ages, it just results in 69 100% of the time, futa on female is 60% footjob, 38% blowjob and 2% actual intercourse, from what i've seen. I think noxbestia added a "fornicate" character decision, though that seems to have disappeared.

but yeah. if you overcome the low fertility, the events will screw you very often.

2 hours ago, Penor said:

Futas have a -50% modifier to fertility. using charinfo in the console will show you the current fertility. Futa on Futa "spend time with" hasnt been proper in ages, it just results in 69 100% of the time, futa on female is 60% footjob, 38% blowjob and 2% actual intercourse, from what i've seen. I think noxbestia added a "fornicate" character decision, though that seems to have disappeared.

but yeah. if you overcome the low fertility, the events will screw you very often.

It should not be disabled in NDPA.  I'll have a look at it.

Hello dewguru!

Tested this with Lilith campaign and still can't get a rank up or get a quest with Lilith society. Clean install, the only mod I have tested it with is with Christianity but I was told that it doesn't interfere with your mod, in any way. The plus button, when I hover on it, says that "(x) Must not be the leader of the Chosen of Lilith".

Can I fix that, in any way? Or is there anything else that I'm missing? I have also over 2800 favor as well and I need 750 to ask for a rank up.

And something strange as well, I can not see the Leader or the Heir of the society unless I join... go figure! I am already a member of the society. :confused:

Please, help!

On 21-3-2018 at 12:52 AM, ImNotOneToJudge said:

Is there a rape feature or something similar in this mod as I just got it and I heard that the other one did of not is their a sub-mod for a rape prisoners, courtiers etc 

That's Toska's submod, I believe.

28 minutes ago, JoeCap said:

That's Toska's submod, I believe.

No, don't even bother with Toska submod. This mod hasn't been updated for ages, it will cause more trouble than enjoy DW. It is a complete mess and needs to be removed from the DW submod recomendations, in the first page.

Has anyone else have issues with Lilith's Chosen society?

On 3/23/2018 at 6:46 PM, Drax70 said:

Hello dewguru!

Tested this with Lilith campaign and still can't get a rank up or get a quest with Lilith society. Clean install, the only mod I have tested it with is with Christianity but I was told that it doesn't interfere with your mod, in any way. The plus button, when I hover on it, says that "(x) Must not be the leader of the Chosen of Lilith".

Can I fix that, in any way? Or is there anything else that I'm missing? I have also over 2800 favor as well and I need 750 to ask for a rank up.

And something strange as well, I can not see the Leader or the Heir of the society unless I join... go figure! I am already a member of the society. :confused:

Please, help!

You're not supposed to see members or the leader of the society unless you join. That's intended, since it's considered a secret society.

The society should be pre-populated, so you shouldn't find yourself filling the role of the leader.

I've play tested this multiple times and I've not encountered anything like what you're experiencing.

What is your version of CK2?

1 hour ago, dewguru said:

You're not supposed to see members or the leader of the society unless you join. That's intended, since it's considered a secret society.

The society should be pre-populated, so you shouldn't find yourself filling the role of the leader.

I've play tested this multiple times and I've not encountered anything like what you're experiencing.

What is your version of CK2?

But I have already joined, haven't I? Bit confused here...

Could you clarify the steps and the events arithmiticaly that I have to do to complete this, just in case I'm missing something?

I'm a pet of the society with over 3000 favor and game "thinks" I'm the leader and I can't upgrade...

Oh dewguru, I can't write the same things all the time, see my previous posts to understand my issue.

I'm playing the latest version of the game v2.8.1.1.

Thanks in advance!

3 hours ago, Drax70 said:

But I have already joined, haven't I? Bit confused here...

Could you clarify the steps and the events arithmiticaly that I have to do to complete this, just in case I'm missing something?

I'm a pet of the society with over 3000 favor and game "thinks" I'm the leader and I can't upgrade...

Oh dewguru, I can't write the same things all the time, see my previous posts to understand my issue.

I'm playing the latest version of the game v2.8.1.1.

Thanks in advance!

Just leave the society and rejoin, if your worried about losing the favor then use console commands to regain it. If you are glitched in as the leader somehow leaving should force the game to nominate a new one. If that doesn't work try leaving and joining a different society, leave that one and rejoin Liliths. There is a 3 year wait period between ranking up and I think the same amount of time to leave a society and join another. If still not working then you probably have a mod conflict or the game engine just broke a little. It does sometimes for no reason.

On 13.3.2018 at 12:35 AM, JesusKreist said:

Nope.

DW is compatible with pretty much every other mod. There are no files altered, only added so there technically can't be any conflicts.

Some total conversions like AGOT for example use a custom path so additional steps have to be made to load DW in the first place.

22 hours ago, dead311 said:

was it compatible with Game of thrones mod i was using it before 1.5 or i was using another mod idk 

While this mod is compatible with most other mods there are certain compatibility issues with AGOT.

For example you can't build any of the special buildings (except for the Shrine to Lillith) because they ask for you to have at the very least Castle Walls 1, which doesn't exist in AGOT (they completely revamped the buildings). That can be indeed fixed from the DW files though by deleting the requisite.

Going shopping is also broken as well as visiting the Wizards Tower, which have no events or have events but they are the [leave building] ones.

Special portraits are broken for most characters.

Hi guys I dont know if anyone has a solution but im on latest patch with all DLC and cant seem to get the Jus Prima Noctis events to fire, Ive tried running the event ID and .900 seems to fire without doing anything whilst .910 fires without targeting (even when fired with a target) I have all relevent laws enabled and am an indipendant male ruler. 

On 4/1/2018 at 5:30 AM, ImNotOneToJudge said:

So I got this mod and NoxsDarkestPerversion and in that mod it includes ass and tits and this mod includes tits only but when I click on a prepubescent girl it says she has prepubescent ass and tits but then it says she has giant tits, any way to fix it because I think it might be a bug?

NDPA support is handled in my own forum so as not to clutter this one.  If you look there you will see that I am working on a new update but currently having some compatibility issues with DWR so it didn't get uploaded Sunday as I had planned.