[mod] [CK2] Dark World: Reborn - Updated 13APR2024

23 hours ago, Isrexxian said:

Is there a reason why Vampirella's portrait is just a black silhouette with 135 as the header? i looked into the files and theres a few other portraits like that.

This is a bug.... as for the rest, they are placeholders!!! ?

On 1/30/2021 at 4:17 PM, Isrexxian said:

Is there a reason why Vampirella's portrait is just a black silhouette with 135 as the header? i looked into the files and theres a few other portraits like that.

This would appear to be an issue with your installation. I've not made any changes to the portraits in quite some time, and Vampirella's portrait displays properly.

If you are using a mod that overwrote the file of remedy_portrait_swapping06.dds, then that would be the conflict.

image.png

I've been dragging on getting the latest changes wrapped up. Part work, part my friends somehow having roped me into running two virtual online gaming campaigns (D&D).

Since there are a couple bug fixes already done, I'll look to wrap things up this weekend and post what I've got done.

Loving the mod so far. I have, however, encountered two issues.

1) DWR traits don't appear. If I decide to become a whore nothing changes, I get no traits. Body traits are also all absent.

2) I deactivated the heroes and villains stuff but I keep getting Marvel superhero BS. Quite unimmersive for my taste.

The issues happen when playing with the Rise to Power mod. Do you know where I could look to tweak the settings?

Final edit:

Figured it out. Just go to risetopower.mod and delete the line

replace_path="common/traits"

5 hours ago, Anenn said:

The mod seems to be flowing well with Faerun, although traits don't seem to be available as they should. Also, betterlookinggarbs seems to be buggy, if anyone has a solution for that, I would like to ask how to fix it.

image.png

Are you using HIP version? Because I'm using it with HIP and it is all normal!

Are you using any other mod that may interfere with this?

Try to uninstall-reinstall the mod and see if works!

47 minutes ago, JosephShin said:

I'm new to this mod. I don't know how can I access to slavery and brothel features. There's no enslave decision for prisoners? Or do I need to buy them? Is there some kind of a list of all available features?

It's really good btw, thanks for the work.

In the first page you will find all you need!!! ?

On 2/6/2021 at 1:02 AM, wulfgar677 said:

Final edit:

Figured it out. Just go to risetopower.mod and delete the line

replace_path="common/traits"

Thanks, that helped me solve a lot of issues with my mod setup. These replace_path lines in that mod file lead to problems with other mods as well.
I don't see how any of these is really needed for Rise to Power, so i removed all of them.

2 hours ago, Sielgaudys said:

Wish there was more werewolf content just events of sex between bitch and werewolf, feminization angle for male werewolf x omega male and such. And maybe content for some other races, like orcs.

You should have made your wish 1-2 years ago......! ?

This mod is getting it's final update soon and no more after that!

Except, if you have some excellent modding skills, then you should ask permission from @dewguru to take over and continue his work....!

Thanks!

20 hours ago, arkanoiD_ said:

Doing the vampire start is the only way to become immortal? Or is there other stuff

Lilith quest line grants immortality at the end. It can be done within 3 years and also allows you to pass on your immortality to other characters. You can also become a lich through a quest line started by one of the random ball events, giving you the undead trait.

6 hours ago, Drax70 said:

You should have made your wish 1-2 years ago......! ?

This mod is getting it's final update soon and no more after that!

Except, if you have some excellent modding skills, then you should ask permission from @dewguru to take over and continue his work....!

Thanks!

Oof, seems like many major mods are stopping development/or stopped... I seen that game 3 is having some new stuff, but nothing really major for me yet.

Is there a way to make the whole world become fantasy? As in have elves and other races rule the world rather than humans?

Also i think there was a dark elf themed start somewhere out there in dark world? Am i confusing this with another mod or? 

How can one become a futa in this mod?

6 hours ago, kanton said:

Is there a way to make the whole world become fantasy? As in have elves and other races rule the world rather than humans?

Also i think there was a dark elf themed start somewhere out there in dark world? Am i confusing this with another mod or? 

How can one become a futa in this mod?

Luxuria Fantasia has an option that will allow partial and full seeding of the world with fantasy races.

On 2/10/2021 at 3:28 AM, Yukinohki said:

Thanks, that helped me solve a lot of issues with my mod setup. These replace_path lines in that mod file lead to problems with other mods as well.
I don't see how any of these is really needed for Rise to Power, so i removed all of them.

That mod forces you to play how the author likes the game, but on the discord everyone was very helpful and the author was pretty cool. That sais, I keep getting unimmersive marvel events from DW but I can live with that

How does one makes that the therianthrope unique portraits override crowns/scepters/wreaths?

I ask this because my immortail therianthrope heir becomes a bald man every time that he equips the Byzantine diadem (crown_byzantine). The "Augustus" trait also seem to case the same issue, the character looking as a bald variant of his default self with no clothing.

Is there a thing that I can do for the custom portrait to stay put?

20 hours ago, waseem111 said:

slave training does not work why?

Right click on a prisoner, select "Enslave Prisoner" and then "Brand" him\her. Then you also heve the option to make them Gladiators to fight in the arena for profit, sell them or even use them for sex...!!!

If still doesn't work, then either you have a mod that is conflicting with DWR or you  will need to redownload and reinstall the mod AFTER you uninstall it first!

Thanks!

Hey I added immortal = yes to the Vampire trait so they do not age, but the problem is the "present vampire heir", the kids don't mature (at least their portraits).

So I'd appreciate a little help as in where do I change the "present vampire heir" decision, so that it gives me a 16 year old boy/girl so I don't have to worry about vampire children?

don’t know what I’m the world happened, the game worked perfect. Had a really long playthrough going with a ton of mods including this, no issues. Next thing I know, it simply won’t load. It literally crashes my computer after it sits at the screen for sometime. 

Have reinstalled, reverified files, redownloaded the mod, and disabled every mod but this. I just can’t load the game with this mod anymore?