what was that creature mod?

Lustfulnight

very random, but my old computer crapped out on me so i had to buy a all new set up and re download skyrim from steam, blah blah blah long story short after a days worth of working and installing mods, i realise im missing one mod that was minor yet made life so easy, there was this mod that let you engage in sex with creatures through a action, example, when id walk up to a horse, id click it then itd ask me ride horse? sex with horse? then i could simply engage in sex right from that menu. same thing went for other creatures, i personally loved that because there was no need for spells and blah blah it was straight up walk up to your pet and click on him and engage in the snu snu sexy time. cant remember what that mod was called tho and cant seem to find it. maybe someone can help me?

opps i posted this in the wrong section! im sorry!

no no i have hentai creatures, and that only applies to those that you summon, i mean this mod im looking for that i had awhile ago allowed that same concept but with EVERY and ANY creature you came across, like for instance i could be mounted by the armored dogs in the dawn gaurd castle by just walking up to them and talking to them

thanks for the link but sadly lol its not the mod i was looking for, ill take a look into it tho. the mod im seaching for must have died or something lol. essentially im looking for a mod that allows me to screw any creature WITHOUT a spell. it gets alittle annoying switching between weapons and spells  just to satisfie my beastress arousal. 

Archived