[Idea/Req] Faun/Satyr Race

sneezycampfire

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

there is the race i made using nuskas resources not complete yet but well here   http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/60888/?

I have that mod and it's really good. you should check that one out.

umm were you saying i should check it out im its creator so of course i have checked it out sheesh i already said that afterall

Oh sorry, I forgot to specify I was talking to the Creator of this thread.. Sorry for the confusion :P

• 1 year later...
On 5/9/2016 at 9:30 PM, dustcarts said:

I recently created my own custom faun npc. I wasn't planning on posting it but if you like i can.

I'd appreciate it if you did. It's always great to have more NPCs, followers, and the like.

It is frustrating how there's no actual Satyr or Faun race. I wish I had any idea how to make it myself. Recently, on the Nexus forums someone made the request for a satyr and the guy made the legs and tail for the male SoS body. If you ask him he'll message the files. He also might make it a resource at some point. I do wish it covered the whole waist. But hey, it's a great start.

https://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/topic/6143763-faunsatyr-legs/

It's not a full race because I've never been able to properly put one together, but I uploaded some Hoof and Ear mesh resources over in the adult section last summer that might help in the endeavor. The hooves aren't as nice as the fluffy ones linked above and the ears are just static but they serve my own needs well enough. If anyone wants to make an actual race they're more than welcome to use them.

Spoiler

ea46b6c6f397bf81e494cd4879666170-deer1.p

Edit: Oh wow, old thread is old. Still, it would be nice to see a fully-realized faun race instead of having to cobble one together from Custom Vanilla races.

20 hours ago, TheOniNinja said:

It's not a full race because I've never been able to properly put one together, but I uploaded some Hoof and Ear mesh resources over in the adult section last summer that might help in the endeavor. The hooves aren't as nice as the fluffy ones linked above and the ears are just static but they serve my own needs well enough. If anyone wants to make an actual race they're more than welcome to use them.

Reveal hidden contents

ea46b6c6f397bf81e494cd4879666170-deer1.p

Edit: Oh wow, old thread is old. Still, it would be nice to see a fully-realized faun race instead of having to cobble one together from Custom Vanilla races.

Hahaha wow, I wish I had known about this before I started editing all my stuff. These look way better than my attempt at it. Thanks for bringing this to my attention and for the excellent work.

Using the Diirkiin race that was posted above I did manage to modify the textures to work with CBBE bodies. Only wrinkles that I need to iron out at the moment is making the "showracemenu" command not disable custom hair mods.

They show up when you first create a character, but if you ever enter the console command or try and load a preset using character creation then it all reverts back to default settings.

post-872-0-62341600-1506150536_thumb.jpgpost-872-0-73160800-1506150400_thumb.jpg

Archived