I need some advise on mods.

TecQueen

for third time I had to clean sweep my mods to figure out why my game crashes and freeze. I think it is due to to many mods. What mods from this forums worth  the download and what not.

I know I'm  getting 

-Sex Labs

-Beastess

-Sex tats

-S.L.U.T.S

-More Nasty Critters

-Zaz animations

-Simple Slavery

-Devices (This is one place I need help deciding what to get. I know I'm getting cursed loot and captured dream shop.)

-Beeing female

-SOS

-Alt death

-Sex Lab aroused

-I want prison overhaul, but kept saying It wasn't tested this version of sex lab.

any suggestion? :)

These mods are 100% OK:

-SexLab

-Beastess

-Sex tats

-Simple Slavery

-Beeing female

-SOS

-Alt death

-Sex Lab aroused

Then you have a couple of mods that are problematic on animations but work just fine:

-S.L.U.T.S

-Zaz animations

And one mod that is phenomenal but has a really bad dependency:

-More Nasty Critters

and the bad dependency (for bad papyrus failures is Creature Framework, that is included in MNC)

I don't know about the others:

-Devices (This is one place I need help deciding what to get. I know I'm getting cursed loot and captured dream shop.)

Suggestion on mods depends on your taste.

MNC is a framework to add extra creature animations. It may be required for some mods, but for basic creature animations you can just rely on SexLab.

Now the real problem in not MNC, but Creature Framework that is bundled with it. This has the highest amount of CDT I ever saw in a mod.

I guess I didn't write me questions properly. I tend to do that a lot. What mods do you guys suggest. Yes I know its a lot about tastes, but I can always look at descriptions to see if I like it. Should I also just pick a few mods and stick with them? and not put too many in? Last time I has around 180 mods all together installed and close to that active. Is sex lab romance worth getting? or sex lab enhanced NPC?

for MNC issues in my older weaker computer it works fine ( just had to tone down the timing on check)

if you  get MNC make sure to read the WHOLE op, (and make sure the ESM/ESP files are in the order it tells you to put them in), also for MNC

makes sure on new game that Sexlab is installed, activated, and has creature animations turned on and has finished all of its activations, (possibly

not needed step) BEFORE resetting the creature framework (goto MCM for creature framework and reset the framework after sexlab activations are

finished and give it a minute or 2 to finish resetting) that step is only once per game and may not be fully needed anymore (I do it anyway and have

no problems after doing that)

but as stated it's mostly a matter of personal taste.

the three main mods I would personally recommend are Cursed Loot (it does a LOT more than the name would suggest alone), Captured

Dreams Shop, and a Prison Overhaul mod (POP works very nicely for me on 161b Sexlab)

also suggest you may want to check Anatraix's guide to an immersive skyrim, and the Devious Skyrim pager (both here on LL of course),

they both have  a list of mods and links to them.

Archived