[DOA5LR] Barefoot mods

Biggie123987

You know after looking around the forums here, I don't know if there's anyone here who loves feet as much as I do... For some reason, I feel like it's one of the greatest things ever. There are times where I see a DOA costume, and think "Man, if only she would show off those sexy feet of hers." For example, I look at this and say, "Whoever thought it was a good idea to make her barefoot in this costume... GOD BLESS YOU!"

ayane___overall_by_xkairisakura-d7u4rqn.

This one was especially an unexpected surprise! I also get a look at some other costumes and I think, "why is she not barefoot? So disappointing." PRIME EXAMPLE...

kokoro_tropical_swimsuit_by_momijihayabu

I have a DA account where I can see what it would be like! Literally everything I post there has barefoot babes. I did these in xnalara xps. Basically I find models of some of my favorite costumes and see what it would be like if I added (or took away) that one extra thing and make my dreams come true. Check it out if u guys want to! Maybe you'll find something u like there, who knows?http://yishinlong.deviantart.com Here's an example. A costume which originally had footwear, but like magic, I can make it go away. Wanted to see her barefoot for such a long time!

intimate_kasumi_by_yishinlong-d9ibe68.pn

What I'm saying is I hope there's somebody who likes feet as much as I do, and lets the girls slip out of their shoes for awhile. Anyone out there making barefoot mods?

I'm a fan of barefoot too, but removing shoes can be quite a long and boring process as you need to move every other mesh down slightly to stop the character floating a few inches above the ground. Also, throw in high heels and you've got a whole new headache.

I'm a fan of barefoot too, but removing shoes can be quite a long and boring process as you need to move every other mesh down slightly to stop the character floating a few inches above the ground. Also, throw in high heels and you've got a whole new headache.

Not to mention the gals look sexier like your recent release Squizzo!  :heart:

• 11 months later...

I love my women with shoes and socks lol!

How could you say such a thing?

LOL

I never found a tutorial to remove shoes, too bad!  :dodgy:  Anyone could make one? 

I don't like to ask around to create outfits edited for me, sometimes I will ask but I prefer to learn.

On my own thread i made a tutorial to edit all rhe costumes as you like. Only need to select the part of the body you want with the Breat copy machine and delete the shoes. Take a look to my tutorial and if have doubts ask there... No need the part of the Hair/Hit (visible/hidden and PHYD) for these if no like...

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/71097-doa5lr-amras5584s-mods-start-with-tutorial-update-ein-dlcu-001-29122016/

Archived