[DOA5LR] Bob's mods

BuddyBob

Sup dogs, I decided to make a thread for my mods. 

I call this mod Ra Ra RASS! it's a pantyless version of the "I'm a fighter" cheerleader uniforms.  It's also a replacer mod, so you need lnk_reshuffle.  This mod uses Harry Palmer's body, so big thanks to Harry.  So, far I've only done Ayane, Christie, Helena, Hitomi, Kasumi, Kokoro, Leifang, Lisa and Tina (update: 2/25/2016.)

Ra%20Ra%20RASS_zpsktldgeyh.png

Ra Ra RASS!.rar

I really like follardo's Alternative Story Mode mod.  So, decided to make a mod for that mod collection, or a mod that's intended to go with it.  This mod is also a replacer for Hitomi's costume 01.  This mod also uses Harry Palmer's body.

Hitomi01_zpsdcoj7ewk.png

Hitomi01.rar

Another for the Alternative Story Mode mod.  This one replaces Sarah's costume 01.

Sarah01_zpsepumn41s.png

Sarah01.rar

It's perhaps an unfortunate tradition in doa modding that mods don't come with a readme, but it would be long and complicated if all the options for installation were covered. Check my response to you in NiteGuardian's 'nude remix' thread.

• 3 weeks later...

Sup dogs, I decided to make a thread for my mods. 

I call this mod Ra Ra RASS! it's a pantyless version of the "I'm a fighter" cheerleader uniforms.  It's also a replacer mod, so you need lnk_reshuffle.  This mod uses Harry Palmer's body, so big thanks to Harry.  So, far I've only done Ayane, Kasumi, Leifang, Tina, Helena and Hitomi. (update: 2/8/2016.)

Ra%20Ra%20RASS_zpsktldgeyh.png

attachicon.gifRa Ra RASS!.rar

I really like follardo's Alternative Story Mode mod.  So, decided to make a mod for that mod collection, or a mod that's intended to go with it.  This mod is also a replacer for Hitomi's costume 01.  This mod also uses Harry Palmer's body.

Hitomi01_zpsdcoj7ewk.png

attachicon.gifHitomi01.rar

Now I learned to create my DLCs, I suggest you give a revised as a mod because the laundry is not going am contat physical with the girl. I suggest you do pantyless versions of otros costumes of the girls because mods like this is very rare and capriche the gravity eneitos such as what is happening in this picture.

e3ce18238e4376270d6b9ceee7bc22cd.png

Ra Ra RASS! update plus and new costume for Sarah.

Sarah01_zpsepumn41s.png

@Everyone giving requests.  I'm planning to do everyone's cheerleading outfit pantyless.  As for other requests, maybe I'll do them, maybe not.  I have other stuff planned that I want to do, so I'm probably not going to do any requests soon.  It's seams like people really like skirts without panties, so I'll definitely do more of that.

Archived