Lovers Primal Urge

View File

This is a mix of Lovers Calm and Galgat Beast Rape.

The difference, all sex is consensual, and instead of a cream you need to wash off, you use a spell.

The spell will force you to all fours and invite nearby animals the use you. Cast again to end the effect.

Calming hostile animals works the same, block and activate.

No gender checks.

NEW VERSION 3-23-16
Sort of

Realized there was an issue with SetBody bodies where it wouldn't start. The new version works with SB

Update 5-18-16
Version ending in sb2, I noticed some sex was still rape, oops. It is now all consensual. If you are in 1st person, it will now put you in 3rd like in LBGW, and it now unequips pants (lowerbody) and shoes (foot)

Update 5-31-16
The SB2TT has a timer adjustment. I noticed the animals usually just jumped right back on. If you feel there's too fast of action happening (animals chain raping) this will give time between

I plan on a version that will incorporate full creatures with dicks, slofs dogs, horses, horses 2, and some extra wolves.

There will also be version of Primal Urges FE (full edition) for BC, OCR, and OCR-BC. 

Before it's asked, no, I'm not going to do an OCC version, as I don't use that.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Fienyx if BC, OCR, and OCR-BC add new creatures folders the creatures will not work with Lovers ( You know it from Werewolf Legends )

Don't know if the creators of the Mods allow to release new versions.

BC only adds some new creatures meshes , but no new folders, so you can add dicks to the meshes. I have changed almost all Mod creatures ( no dog without dick )

But you should spit the download folders. Not all people use the Mods.

I don't use Lovers Calm and Galgat Beast Rape. But if your Creatures replacer is better as mine I would use yours ( or a mix of both )

Fell free to use all you want from my Creatures replacer with dicks.

With the BC version, I need to alter slofs dogs for the IC, otherwise the added dogs cause conflict. Not sure if the added dogs have conflicts in other BC cities. OCR is obvious. They will just be different versions of my mod, altering neither of the others.

I mainly made this because, as I do enjoy LBGW, being able to invite creatures for consensual sex seemed lacking. LBGW allows for dogs, but this will invite any creature, no quests (LBGW quests were fun, but after so many times... and I mean no offense) and no "commitment" to the creature.

Fejeenas creature replacer is fully incorporated.

I also intend to release a full compatible version, which will have folders for all dog meshes that are different and skeleton if needed, removing all world/city world edits.

For dogs use the new LoversCreatures3 skeleton with animated Penis ( or in some weeks or month you must rework all dogs )

Two BC dogs are in "LBGW 1.51 BB LC3 esp and readme.7z"

"mtcdogbody02.nif" I use in LoversBitch ( that's why I changed the textures path and add the texture. If people don't have BC )

In the extra folder is "mtcdogbody01.nif" with original texture path.

Both with penis bones.

With NifSkope you can add penis bones to new dog meshes.

-Create a copy of a dog mesh with penis bones.

-delete the body

-paste in the new dog body

That's simpler and faster than copy all penis bones in the Mod dog nif.

! Some of my dog meshes have separate penis and balls. Balls with fur texture looks more realistic. So change the texture path of the balls to the Mod dog texture.

---------------------------------

In my "creatures replacer with dicks " some of the new creatures meshes are not included ( Creatures Overhaul - Workshop )

But when LC3 will be released there will be meshes for vanilla and the summon creatures in the Mod, and we no longer need a "creatures replacer with dicks "  ( only for Mod creatures meshes )

PS: sorry  gregathit

Ok, then I'll redo the FE to include just slofs, a FC (compatibility for mods that use the default folders) that makes no world/city world edits, and versions that will require BC and/or OCR. Also thinking of a patch for MOO. I know theres a batch file that creates links, but I don't know if that will work with more recent versions.

The mesh with penis and balls is most likely what I will use when redoing. Is it AP? Already knew the mesh pasting method you mentioned.

It's good to know ahead of time before doing all the work. Thanks.

• 3 years later...