SexLab Soulgem Pregnancy Body mesh which supports pregnancy.

mutantdale

Ok I have been trawling through 2 hours of useless tutorials and videos and still have no idea how to get the soulgem pregnancy mod working. The mod itself runs fine but the character does not inflate/become pregnant..

I am a total beginner at modding and basically have no clue

I have the following installed requirements

Skeleton XP32 maximum skeleton extended

Soulgem pregnancy 1.06

Calientes Beautiful Bodies Edition -CBBE-

Bodyslide 2 and Outfit studio (This is far beyond my understanding, loaded the outfit studio and have no idea what I'm doing here).

I know I need a body mesh that supports pregnancy and have found a couple, but how do I actually install/use them for my ingame character???

I have sexlab, fnis, skyui etc all working fine aswell as sexlab defeat, aroused, aroused creatures, framework, squirt, bound, zaz animation, tdf aggressive prostitution plus loads of other random mods.

I use the nexus mod manager (not great I know but its idiot simple)

Also on a side note the animals genitalia seems to have vanished since installing Soulgem Pregnancy. Any ideas here?

Thanks in advance for the help

Just build your meshes using "CBBE HDT" body type and whatever preset you want in bodyslide.

Edit: Also Soul Gem Pregnancy is pretty old, I am not sure if it is still supported. You should try this instead: http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1247-soulgem-oven-iii/

You will need a skeleton for the hdt bodies, so go get Groovtama's skeleton from here: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/25971-xp32-maximum-skeleton-extended/

As for the creatures, you could try this: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/32953-more-nasty-critters/

Thanks for the reply.

I am using that skeleton mod already.

I think I am using the hdt body type as I changed to it in the outfit studio.

Only thing I need to try is the different pregnancy mod you suggest.

I am using nasty critters already so I don't think it's that (forgot to mention that one).

I'm still no wiser on how to add and use preset bodies to bodyslide 2 though and need a lot more knowledge on bodyslide before I even attempt changing a mesh...

Thanks for the reply.

I am using that skeleton mod already.

I think I am using the hdt body type as I changed to it in the outfit studio.

Only thing I need to try is the different pregnancy mod you suggest.

I am using nasty critters already so I don't think it's that (forgot to mention that one).

I'm still no wiser on how to add and use preset bodies to bodyslide 2 though and need a lot more knowledge on bodyslide before I even attempt changing a mesh...

Are you using mod organizer?

If so you would need to set bodyslide up to run with that, or simply copy the meshes into a new mods folder.

If you want to add more outfit sliders just find the relevant files and copy them into the bodyslide folders.

If you have already done those and just are not sure how to use bodyslide, it is quite simple. Just pick CBBE HDT body, then choose the preset you want to use (you can also make your own, or find other people's presets and add them), now hit batch build, select all the outfits you want to re-mesh, and hit ok.

Are you sure you installed nasty critters correctly? Unless you have added other mods that change the creature meshes I don't see how that would have been messed up.

Edit: just a heads up, you may want to increase the Belly slider to 40-60% in bodyslide, the pregnancy mods simply scale the mesh out when creating the pregnancy body, so if the belly starts out very small the changes may not even be noticeable.

Mod Organizer can be a little challenging to learn, but once you get the hang of it adding and removing mods will be  MUCH easier, done correctly you wont have any mod files at all cluttering up your actual skyrim installation. Adding and removing mods is done entirely in a seperate file system that Mod Organizer creates, all you have to do to remove a mod is uncheck the folder in MO and it's like it was never there. It also highlights mods that are overwriting files from another mod, so if you have compatibility issues you can easily find out if something is being overwritten.

It is quite useful indeed, I would never have gotten so many mods (over 400 in my MO folder atm) without the simplicity of MO  :cool:

Archived