CTD During "Unbound" quest new game

LucianDragos

As stated I have tried to start a new game and it runs find up until it's time to cut my hand loose then CTD.. old games run fine as well and I have started new games before with most of the mods I have now installed... But not since NMM had it major update that tried to uninstall and reinstall everything.. (it took awhile to fix my game after that).. I will include my load order to see if anyone else can see a glaring issue..

p.s. I have tried LOOT and re-ran FNIS already but still no luck

Arthmoor said:

After installing the individual mods, the following general load order needs to be followed:

Skyrim.esm
Update.esm
Unofficial Skyrim Patch.esp
Dawnguard.esm
Unofficial Dawnguard Patch.esp
Hearthfires.esm
Unofficial Hearthfire Patch.esp
Dragonborn.esm
Unofficial Dragonborn Patch.esp
[Your other ESM files]
HighResTexturePack01.esp
HighResTexturePack02.esp
HighResTexturePack03.esp
Unofficial High Resolution Patch.esp
[The rest of your mods]

For getting load order set with other mods loaded, please use LOOT. It will provide you a solid starting point for everything that you can then tweak as needed.

There are NO mods left that still use SPIKE.esm, if you're being told you need it, it's generally an error in the program you're using as it hasn't been updated.

Otherwise, it can be because you have a patch or merged file which is still reliant on SPIKE.esm.

You need to remove/replace/update anything that still uses SPIKE.esm.

All of the mods that used to use it have now been upgraded to using SPIKE VE instead and that doesn't require any extra effort or monitoring on the part of users, it works the way that SPIKE.esm originally worked when Eckss designed it, before the program update that made it a separate, required master file.

Oh and UFO followers is ancient and causes problems with certain mods. Upgrade to AFT or EFT.

Also your unofficial patches are outdated.

Archived