Okay,this may sounds very nooby:blush:(cause this is my first time modding)

how to activate the sexout mods?

I checked the:

-sexout.esm

-sexoutsex.esp

And all I get is the game force closing:huh:

See?I told you it sounds very nooby :D

btw:I alredy downloaded the SexoutCommoonResource and pasted all the thing into the data file

There's 2 files for SCR' date=' a data file and a plugin file. You also need to find and install all the meshes etc in the links in the SCR thread.

[/quote']

Ok,I alredy found the data(SexoutCommonResourcesData20120317.6.7z)and installed it to the fallout directory..But where do I find the plugin?(links please)

Btw:I only found SCR.esp for it..and it says it needs the .esm file

Sorry for all the trouble

Ok' date='I alredy found the data(SexoutCommonResourcesData20120317.6.7z)and installed it to the fallout directory..But where do I find the plugin?(links please)

Sorry for all the trouble[/quote']

I dodn't know a SCR.esp even existed, the SCR.esm is here right under the datafile you downloaded

http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=3455

SexoutCommonResources20120325.2.zip

Ok' date='I alredy found the data(SexoutCommonResourcesData20120317.6.7z)and installed it to the fallout directory..But where do I find the plugin?(links please)

Sorry for all the trouble[/quote']

I dodn't know a SCR.esp even existed, the SCR.esm is here right under the datafile you downloaded

http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=3455

SexoutCommonResources20120325.2.zip

You should read the first post in all three sticky threads in the Downloads forum, and the the first post in the "Installing Sexout" thread in this technical support forum.

They will ask you to make decisions and will send you other places to get stuff, and you should try to keep that part simple. (Some of the things that places referenced from these first posts will suggest you do will be bad and unnecessary, so be careful.)

Archived