How to achieve a muscular build with CBBE

Frozium

Can you guys give me presets for Bodyslide and screenshots of RaceMenu of how to create a muscular build with CBBE? Or do I need to go to UNP? I've seen that the Bodyslide for FO4 has muscle options, will Caliente update the Bodyslide for Skyrim then? Thanks for your answers

Do you have any example image of the body that you want?

post-875716-0-26341300-1453232815_thumb.jpg

I've already tried it, but that isn't what I'm looking for

That doesn't exist for Skyrim. If you're talking about the Abs slider from 2pac, that isn't made by Caliente, so Caliente never made a muscular body slider. For Skyrim I would recommend you a texture replacer.

This one for example includes many options, including different options of abs.

I heard that UNP Bodyslide has more sliders. Would I be able to make a fitness build?

Do you have any example image of the body that you want?

attachicon.gif519d340bbdf9531335a2b1cfbd902620.jpg

I've already tried it, but that isn't what I'm looking for

That doesn't exist for Skyrim. If you're talking about the Abs slider from 2pac, that isn't made by Caliente, so Caliente never made a muscular body slider. For Skyrim I would recommend you a texture replacer.

This one for example includes many options, including different options of abs.

I heard that UNP Bodyslide has more sliders. Would I be able to make a fitness build?

UUNP does not have a fitness slider. It has a slider for UNP She-Hulk, but that would make your character's muscles too big, unless you really want that. As far as I know, that's the only option besides textures, and using textures is a much better way.

As said before, there are texture mods for that, which is the best way for muscles. I'm not completely sure, but in the texture pack I linked before should be muscle textures that even cover the arms (not sure if the CBBE options are the same as the UNP/UUNP options, I'm not using CBBE for Skyrim).

If you don't want those textures, there are other ones, these for example. Use them and tweak the belly. That's the only way for muscles in Skyrim that I know.

One solution is, somehow make your body you want with a slightly fluffy belly, since the abs slider tones down the belly a little (IMO). Then import your _1.nif, open it in FO4 Bodyslide with the abs slider as a reference, move down the Skyrim body on z axis by -120, adjust the y axis, because how your belly lines up with the FO4 CBBE belly will decide how well detailed the abs will become, and then hit conform all sliders, roll the abs slider to 100, save the nif, adjust back the z,y co-dinates back to defaults, and voila!

Do note that if you do the adjustments in FO4 Bodyslide, for some reason skyrim might "reject" the mesh as an exclamation mark.

I have wanted "toned" abs on the mesh (or atleast a little drawn on the diffuse) (example body type, Touched by dibella), since depending on lighting conditions, the normal map muscles look fake as fuck.

If you give me your skyrim body _1.nif, I can try something.

Also most likely the abs slider works for FO4 bodyslide, because the FO4 CBBE body has very polygons. Its a shame the outfits won't have that much, lol.

the only way unfortunately you you can remedy that is custom made the arms in outfit studio. (like bulging the biceps and triceps and deltoids)

I wish too they had Body sliders for those parts.....

Maybe I should try that. Thanks

One solution is, somehow make your body you want with a slightly fluffy belly, since the abs slider tones down the belly a little (IMO). Then import your _1.nif, open it in FO4 Bodyslide with the abs slider as a reference, move down the Skyrim body on z axis by -120, adjust the y axis, because how your belly lines up with the FO4 CBBE belly will decide how well detailed the abs will become, and then hit conform all sliders, roll the abs slider to 100, save the nif, adjust back the z,y co-dinates back to defaults, and voila!

Do note that if you do the adjustments in FO4 Bodyslide, for some reason skyrim might "reject" the mesh as an exclamation mark.

I have wanted "toned" abs on the mesh (or atleast a little drawn on the diffuse) (example body type, Touched by dibella), since depending on lighting conditions, the normal map muscles look fake as fuck.

If you give me your skyrim body _1.nif, I can try something.

Also most likely the abs slider works for FO4 bodyslide, because the FO4 CBBE body has very polygons. Its a shame the outfits won't have that much, lol.

Unfortunately, I don't have FO4. However, I know how this stuff works and your idea is actually pretty good. Thanks ;)

made them in outfit studio not bodyslide is there even a bodyslider for abs? 

Yes there is one up mcbbe or cbbe(rip), and the cbbe innie on nexus has it too, but neither look as detailed as yours.. Are you willing to release the mesh?

Also if you make a body edit with all sliders at 0, and only edit abs, its possible to have a bodyslider, otherwise, it would just default to the "bukly" body shape.

Think the issue with the abs will be with weighting the belly node so it doesn't expand all strange, then again I'm not an expert. I use the basic CBBE Curvy and have mixed together a collection of Fair Skin textures with the Sexy Sporty normal map. I've found that getting armor to play nice with custom bodies can be a little demanding, tried UNP 7BO but didn't like the general look.

I've seen some examples of people mixing textures with Texblend but I'm content enough with what I have. My tastes in body style is pretty much exactly where yours seems to be from the example you gave, unfortunately the only bodies that seem to match from any Bethesda game are Fit for Athletes from FNV and FO4's vanilla sliders (mostly).

Would say look into using Texblend, like I said it's more than I care to bother with to get things to look right but it seems to produce nice results and allows you to fiddle with what you want.

TexBlend (comes with bodyslide and outfit studio)

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/5737/?

Example of what people have done with UNP textures

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/72837/?

• 7 months later...

Archived