Creepy Mod

WindShadow75

A cursed book is stealing the light from the land. Many have already given up hope. Does Tamriel have a future? What lurks in the darkness says "no".

I don't know what possessed me to make this, but it's a mod based on JVK lore.

Start by going to the First Edition bookstore in the Imperial City and reading the book "Spirits of Blood".

After that someone will ask you what you prefer. Answer "Buckets" for Normal Mode or "Rivers" for Hardcore Mode.

Hardcore mode features:

-Lot's of NPC deaths (not just the ones that respawn)

-Preventing progress in the main story

-Disabling saving from the pause menu (quicksaves and autosaves still work)

-Disabling persuasion completely

Requires OBSE

Here is a link with some background info for those who are not familiar with JVK:

http://creepypasta.wikia.com/wiki/Jvk1166z.esp

Update:

1/19/2016

-Fixed a "I HAVE NO GREETING" bug

-Fixed a weather related bug

-Removed equipment shedding

-Added shadow people

-Added Hardcore Mode

wsCreepy.esp

pictures more description so that we know what's the mod about

It's about covering the world in darkness...

And I'm having trouble adding a screenshot.

That's easy.

Edit your post, you will find a "attach file" at the bottom.

Dont try to uplaod bitmap (that's the kind of files using screenshot function of windows make), the server will refuse them.

You need to go though paint, and save the fle as a JPEG.

Or use Steam screenshot touch (F12) : theses files are ready to be uploaded.

Anyway, you should write a complete description of your mod...

That's easy.

Dont try to uplaod bitmap (that's the kind of files using screenshot function of windows make), the server will refuse them.

The problem is most of the buttons on the forum aren't working for me. I think I found a way around it though.

I thought of a way to describe the mod without ruining any of the surprises too. I'll add it to the first post.

That's easy.

The problem is most of the buttons on the forum aren't working for me. I think I found a way around it though.

I thought of a way to describe the mod without ruining any of the surprises too. I'll add it to the first post.

What navigator you use ?

Try mozilla, it's works fine.

I'm using IE11.

My condolences. Seriously though, unless things have changed a LOT with Internet Explorer recently, you should swap to another browser such as Firefox or Chrome. IE's been something of a joke for ages for a lot of reasons, the worst being its security, and there's plenty of better options out there.

I'm using IE11.

My condolences. Seriously though, unless things have changed a LOT with Internet Explorer recently, you should swap to another browser such as Firefox or Chrome. IE's been something of a joke for ages for a lot of reasons, the worst being its security, and there's plenty of better options out there.

The only problem I ever had with IE is the attitude toward it...

Anyway, I used to be able to do things like paste text on this site.

Something must have changed.

Would you add screaming stalker with bugged model to this mod?

Hmmm? Hasn't he found you yet?

lol

Anyways, the game gets darker each day, and it takes about 8 days for the nights to be completely black. After that, interesting things happen including the stalker starting to show up.

I tried to make the model weird by giving him a creature skeleton, but that just crashed CSE. I gave him a weird effect shader instead.

lol

Anyways, the game gets darker each day, and it takes about 8 days for the nights to be completely black. After that, interesting things happen including the stalker starting to show up.

I tried to make the model weird by giving him a creature skeleton, but that just crashed CSE. I gave him a weird effect shader instead.

Honestly i didn't played your mod, but i wanted to make it by myself) I think it's great that somebody finaly made it. Also question about mod: is there periodical damage if you stand still?

lol

Honestly i didn't played your mod, but i wanted to make it by myself) I think it's great that somebody finaly made it. Also question about mod: is there periodical damage if you stand still?

I did that part a little differently. You start taking damage if the guy stalking you gets too close. Especially if you're looking at him. I started making a mod that was closer to the original, but it got kind of frustrating.

Archived