v. 6.6.2
- hair length choice windows during hair makeovers now only show available lengths
- added some hairstyles from "Tullius hair" and "Tullius hair 3" to the hair database
- Dibella quest: expanded the last dialogue in the quest (no new stages)
- Dibella quest: thoughts are now disabled during the transformation stages of the quest
- added more yps conditions to the player thought system, in particular the following
-- "ypsHasLongHair": bra-strap length and up (hair stage >=10)
-- "ypsHasShortHair": up to neck length (hair stage <= 7)
-- "ypsLoverMale","ypsLoverFemale": gender of current or recent lover (after breakup)
-- "ypsPiercingWornSlotXYZ" for all piercing slots
-- "ypsGeneral": Always true, for thoughts to be played without a specific condition.
-- lots of conditions referring to previous conditions that are no longer true (e.g. "ypsHadLongHair" = player previously had long hair, but no longer); see description for details
- fixed an issue with fingernail polish thoughts not showing up
- added more thoughts to the thought database (including a few thoughts for suppressed bimbos in BoS)

i maybe doing somthing wrong but it seems to be that when i go to do a hair makeover choosing any option exept for the hair model option is not working for me. i get charged but nothing happens when i sit down i dont even get the notivication to sit down. and another thing is that my fashion level is somehow -11 and stuck that way a refresh buff/debuff option would be nice. and for some reason i cant get longer nails done for the questline (with a natural female char it works) thx in advance and good work love this mod

8 hours ago, Dns-synthesis said:

i maybe doing somthing wrong but it seems to be that when i go to do a hair makeover choosing any option exept for the hair model option is not working for me. i get charged but nothing happens when i sit down i dont even get the notivication to sit down. and another thing is that my fashion level is somehow -11 and stuck that way a refresh buff/debuff option would be nice. and for some reason i cant get longer nails done for the questline (with a natural female char it works) thx in advance and good work love this mod

Not sure about the hair.

Fashion level: Does this happen during the late stage of the Dibella quest? If so, try applying nail oil + anti-ageing cream + lip balm.

Otherwise, I would recommend a clean re-installation of the mod.

Getting nails don: Is this the early or the late stage? In the late stage, the dialog option might be a bit difficult to see.

1 hour ago, emily1673 said:

Not sure about the hair.

Fashion level: Does this happen during the late stage of the Dibella quest? If so, try applying nail oil + anti-ageing cream + lip balm.

Otherwise, I would recommend a clean re-installation of the mod.

Getting nails don: Is this the early or the late stage? In the late stage, the dialog option might be a bit difficult to see.

The -11 fashion level bug seems to occur when speaking to Yorcyn in Whiterun. It might be directly related to not refreshing hair dye (and not dyeing it again) or it could be down to a combination but, in my experience, the hair dye seems to be the main culprit. That was with the last 1 or 2 versions of the mod 'though. When characters have suffered this I find it possible to reapply all the addicted features to get the fashion level up to 1 below the requirement or bang on the target but the debuff doesn't go away.

Increasing bimbo level (via the bimbo curse from Bimbos of Skyrim) removes the debuff somewhere between all facial makeup being applied and hair growth & dye. Using the bimbo curse as a sort of debug option to see which fashion features might be causing the debuff has been oddly helpful (as opposed to just blindly guessing).

Edited by Balgin
7 hours ago, Balgin said:

The -11 fashion level bug seems to occur when speaking to Yorcyn in Whiterun. It might be directly related to not refreshing hair dye (and not dyeing it again) or it could be down to a combination but, in my experience, the hair dye seems to be the main culprit. That was with the last 1 or 2 versions of the mod 'though. When characters have suffered this I find it possible to reapply all the addicted features to get the fashion level up to 1 below the requirement or bang on the target but the debuff doesn't go away.

Increasing bimbo level (via the bimbo curse from Bimbos of Skyrim) removes the debuff somewhere between all facial makeup being applied and hair growth & dye. Using the bimbo curse as a sort of debug option to see which fashion features might be causing the debuff has been oddly helpful (as opposed to just blindly guessing).

Possibly not a bug then, but intended.

The intended behavior is: During the quest stages when talking with Yorcyn, the player will get a more intensive form of fashion addiction, which means that they must wear nail polish (or nail oil) and eyeshadow (or anti-ageing cream) and lipstick (or lip balm). If only one of these conditions is not met, they suffer from the -11 fashion level debuff.

There should be pop-ups that communicate that clearly, but maybe they are not clear enough. Or the debuff is too harsh.

I might modify this, but the higher priority now is to get the quest finished at all.

11 minutes ago, emily1673 said:

Possibly not a bug then, but intended.

The intended behavior is: During the quest stages when talking with Yorcyn, the player will get a more intensive form of fashion addiction, which means that they must wear nail polish (or nail oil) and eyeshadow (or anti-ageing cream) and lipstick (or lip balm). If only one of these conditions is not met, they suffer from the -11 fashion level debuff.

There should be pop-ups that communicate that clearly, but maybe they are not clear enough. Or the debuff is too harsh.

I might modify this, but the higher priority now is to get the quest finished at all.

I don't recall seeing any such pop ups ever. Perhaps they aren't displaying.

I have some suggestions in mind for after the quest is finished but I'm holding back for now so that the quest reaches a state of completion that's playable to the end without distractions slowing the development.

I got tired of NPCs commenting on my earrings so I disabled NPC comments in the MCM, but they are still commenting with "May I say something?". I usually ignore it but it gets very frustrating when it's a shopkeeper that does it every time you visit. It happens way too often. Is there anything that can be done about it, apart from removing my earrings?

Edit: It seems that you have to finish the dialogue when someone wants to comment on your piercing or whatever you have, otherwise it gets stuck in a loop. Not really a good design, but I don't know if there is a failsafe way to skip greetings.

Edited by RoninDog
On 2/27/2024 at 5:52 PM, Dns-synthesis said:

The hair makeover problem happens to me with Special Edition with both natural female or transformed but on LE it works as intended. Obviously with the natural female I can style the hair how I want without the stylist. For the Dibella quest I just agree to the hair model option then fast travel back and forth from Riften to Markarth until the 10 days are done to attain control over the hair.

15 hours ago, Balgin said:

I don't recall seeing any such pop ups ever. Perhaps they aren't displaying.

I have some suggestions in mind for after the quest is finished but I'm holding back for now so that the quest reaches a state of completion that's playable to the end without distractions slowing the development.

The messageboxes should pop up around quest stages 1380-1410. It works for me at least.

There is a general skyrim bug causing messageboxes (sometimes) not to work. I might convert them to another form of notification, which are more stable.

For now a note to all: after stage 1380-1400, a fashion girl should wear "lipstick or lip balm", and "eye shadow or anti ageing cream", and "nail polish or nail oil" all the time.

About the suggestions: There is no need to hold them back. I have a huge list of "to-do" things anyway, it's already so long that I might not be able to implement everything in a timely manner. 😂 Posting your ideas now will have no negative impact on mod development. It'll be slow anyway... But just do it as you prefer.

11 hours ago, RoninDog said:

I got tired of NPCs commenting on my earrings so I disabled NPC comments in the MCM, but they are still commenting with "May I say something?".

By disabling the MCM, the NPC comments should disappear (at least after a short while). I am planning to revamp this system anyway.

Edited by emily1673

About the suggestions: There is no need to hold them back. I have a huge list of "to-do" things anyway, it's already so long that I might not be able to implement everything in a timely manner. 😂 Posting your ideas now will have no negative impact on mod development. It'll be slow anyway... But just do it as you prefer.

Oh well in that case.....

Would it be possible for the player to get a (probably invisible) tongue stud? Since we almost never see inside the character's mouth it probably won't be visible. In which case, perhaps it could be a quest with buffs similar to infibulation (with a sizeable speech debuff for the early healing stage while the tongue's so swollen it's hard to speak).

Since we're speaking of Infibulation - it might be worth adding some special responses from Tris if a character who has had a sex change asks for the service (especially if a braindead Shemale Bimbo asks when she literally does not have that orifice). I'd recommend responses for a bimbo (not trying to talk the bimbo out of it, just treating her like an idiot), for a post op female (with/without bimbo) and for a post op shemale (with/without bimbo).

Those are the two I've been holding off on for now.

Hi @emily1673

Not sure if you're aware or not but the Underwear.json that comes with yps won't work for SE because PapyrusUtil SE's version of JsonUtil.FormListFind only works with values in hexadecimal. 

It's an unfortunate difference between LE/SE. 

Underwear.json

Here's the version I'm using for SE if it helps. 

And here's a useful site to do conversions: https://www.convzone.com/decimal-to-hex/

You can usually just dump entire formlists in there an convert. As long as there's no numbers in the key names. 

3 hours ago, Balgin said:

Would it be possible for the player to get a (probably invisible) tongue stud? Since we almost never see inside the character's mouth it probably won't be visible. In which case, perhaps it could be a quest with buffs similar to infibulation (with a sizeable speech debuff for the early healing stage while the tongue's so swollen it's hard to speak).

Since we're speaking of Infibulation - it might be worth adding some special responses from Tris if a character who has had a sex change asks for the service (especially if a braindead Shemale Bimbo asks when she literally does not have that orifice). I'd recommend responses for a bimbo (not trying to talk the bimbo out of it, just treating her like an idiot), for a post op female (with/without bimbo) and for a post op shemale (with/without bimbo).

Those are the two I've been holding off on for now.

Very good suggestions!

Tongue stud: Would indeed have to be invisible, because I have no experience doing item meshes and textures. But seems like a good idea. I had also experimented with braces (there is already a braces mod, and it would be lovely to have a dentist glue braces into the player's mouth), but so far didn't manage to write a script that can de/attach braces properly.

Shemales should indeed be immune to Infibulation, they no longer need it anyway. Disabling the quest for shemales is already on my list. But you are right, it would be even better if Tris opens up another dialogue branch in this case.

3 hours ago, Monoman1 said:

Hi @emily1673

Not sure if you're aware or not but the Underwear.json that comes with yps won't work for SE because PapyrusUtil SE's version of JsonUtil.FormListFind only works with values in hexadecimal. 

It's an unfortunate difference between LE/SE. 

Underwear.json 36.29 kB · 2 downloads

Here's the version I'm using for SE if it helps. 

And here's a useful site to do conversions: https://www.convzone.com/decimal-to-hex/

You can usually just dump entire formlists in there an convert. As long as there's no numbers in the key names. 

Very good call! I have always wondered about this file.

This might also have been the cause why some SE users had problems with the nylons.

I think that the LE and SE sound&texture packs already contain the proper underwear jsons (many thanks for you for creating them!).

What I should do is removing them from the basic yps mod, then everything should be ok. For the time being, it should suffice to install the sound&texture pack after the main mod.

And this would also affect the ypsItems.json, the current version being only suitable for LE.

Well, if you're taking suggestions for future updates/expansions....

Some months ago there was a discussion about having the gender change being more than physical, that the end result be a fully functional female. Just out of curiosity, I decided to see what the differences were IRL between male and female fetuses as they develop. Turns out, most of female reproductive organs are present in males as vestigial structures and vice versa. Men even have, in an undeveloped state, the necessary structures - mammary glands, milk ducts and nipples - to create breast milk. This normally doesn't occur in men as testosterone inhibits breast development. Given that, currently, the second operation removes the testes, the implanted hormone dispensers should stimulate the undeveloped mammary glands, milk ducts and nipples to develop into real breasts capable of providing breast milk.

In that same discussion, someone noted that there are two mods that add the female menstrual cycle to the game. Both mods add the ability for females to become pregnant. Many of us playing the Dibella Quest part of Immersive Fashion use one or the other of these two mods. So providing the necessary game elements to allow our newly-female PCs to function as fully developed females would be a nice addition to the mod.

This could be done either as an integral part of the gender change process or, for only those interested in creating a fully functional female, a quest for some rare ingredient needed to complete the change or some quest from Dibella to achieve this final goal.

Started a new game with the latest version of YPS, and I'm having a weird bug with my character's hair:

image.png.4f7cf67dae0b624db6f537ba6ea57e69.png

It's supposed to be neck-length, but... it's smooth to the scalp, like it's only the under texture of the hair, and not the mesh. Not sure if this is actually related to YPS, or if the hair mod that was chosen for this length has a bug, but I thought I'd ask here in case there's something I could do to fix this. I haven't had her hair grow yet, could be that when it progresses to shoulder length this will go away.

I'd like to see:

A lighter option for the eyeshadow application.

A better looking yet masculine version of Ray.

Implementation of the ak_rm_pubic_hair_all_in_one for SlaveTats with color compatibility for those textures.

I seem to get the same animation for kissing with flirting with this mod but I have several kissing animations from billy/anub/nibbles. Is there another animation tag that triggers those animations I could add to them? I turned off all filters in sexlab utility just to make sure something was not preventing them from that end.

11 hours ago, KentuckyExpat said:

Some months ago there was a discussion about having the gender change being more than physical, that the end result be a fully functional female.

I found there are at least two other gender change mods available at LL. There's "Sexlab Hormones," which allows a modified quest associated with the Markarth Temple of Dibella. This mod by itself allows a gradual MtF change culminating an irreversible F ending (in-between options also available AWA Bimbofication). A mod called "YPTG" makes the change sudden and permanent. A modification of YPTG (different mod) ends reliance on Sexlab Hormones.

The big caveat: I haven't been able to get the dialog options to work except near the beginning stages (for any of them!). Maybe something to do with SE not handling things well, or maybe a mod conflict (I'm poor at diagnosing such problems and not much better when it comes to asking for help with them).

Integration might be easier than adding features wholesale to YPS. Or not. But I suspect a successful integration would interest quite a few people, so that's why I mention it.

Posted (edited)
On 2/29/2024 at 8:44 PM, KentuckyExpat said:

Well, if you're taking suggestions for future updates/expansions....

Some months ago there was a discussion about having the gender change being more than physical, that the end result be a fully functional female. Just out of curiosity, I decided to see what the differences were IRL between male and female fetuses as they develop. Turns out, most of female reproductive organs are present in males as vestigial structures and vice versa. Men even have, in an undeveloped state, the necessary structures - mammary glands, milk ducts and nipples - to create breast milk. This normally doesn't occur in men as testosterone inhibits breast development. Given that, currently, the second operation removes the testes, the implanted hormone dispensers should stimulate the undeveloped mammary glands, milk ducts and nipples to develop into real breasts capable of providing breast milk.

In that same discussion, someone noted that there are two mods that add the female menstrual cycle to the game. Both mods add the ability for females to become pregnant. Many of us playing the Dibella Quest part of Immersive Fashion use one or the other of these two mods. So providing the necessary game elements to allow our newly-female PCs to function as fully developed females would be a nice addition to the mod.

This could be done either as an integral part of the gender change process or, for only those interested in creating a fully functional female, a quest for some rare ingredient needed to complete the change or some quest from Dibella to achieve this final goal.

I remember that somewhere in this thread there came up the idea of the player being magically transformed into a genetic girl, by adding menstruation, pregnancy etc. That would be something for a follow-up mod, so it's further up in the pipeline. The idea with developing breast milk is good, I will add it to the list.

On 2/29/2024 at 10:28 PM, MysticDaedra said:

Started a new game with the latest version of YPS, and I'm having a weird bug with my character's hair:

image.png.4f7cf67dae0b624db6f537ba6ea57e69.png

It's supposed to be neck-length, but... it's smooth to the scalp, like it's only the under texture of the hair, and not the mesh. Not sure if this is actually related to YPS, or if the hair mod that was chosen for this length has a bug, but I thought I'd ask here in case there's something I could do to fix this. I haven't had her hair grow yet, could be that when it progresses to shoulder length this will go away.

Probably a haircut that was wrongly configured. Would be good to know the name of this haircut (can find it in racemenu), so I can do a check.

On 3/1/2024 at 5:48 AM, sbvb1290 said:

I'd like to see:

A lighter option for the eyeshadow application.

A better looking yet masculine version of Ray.

Implementation of the ak_rm_pubic_hair_all_in_one for SlaveTats with color compatibility for those textures.

Eyeshadow: There are already alternate eyeshadow textures around. Maybe we need a better one. What do you mean by "lighter"? Should the colors be more subtle? Or the area covered by the eyeshadow smaller? I've also been thinking about adding different tattoos for eyeliner and eyeshadow.

Better version of Ray: I am really not good at creating actors. Maybe somebody else could just edit the esp for me. Same goes for other actors (Lena, fashion vendors...). Maybe somebody with the talent to shape actors could make some suggestions on how Ray could look like (with screenshots please :) )

On 3/1/2024 at 7:26 AM, divinefire said:

I seem to get the same animation for kissing with flirting with this mod but I have several kissing animations from billy/anub/nibbles. Is there another animation tag that triggers those animations I could add to them? I turned off all filters in sexlab utility just to make sure something was not preventing them from that end.

The challenge is that this should be a "kissing only" animation, with no sex involved. Currently the condition is

anims[0] = SL.AnimSlots.GetbyRegistrar("LeitoKissing")

To give another example: vaginal sex is looking for animations that have "Vaginal,missionary", but don't have "oral,blowjob,anal,boobjob".

What proper keywords should I use for kissin?

Edited by emily1673

v. 6.6.3
- revamped the flirt dialogue
-- dialogue is now more immersive (thanks to the feedback by @SquatsAreLife)
-- added extra lines for flirting with your lover
-- added more sex choices (loving, dirty, aggressive, foreplay, massage, random)
-- partners not in the mood for sex will now still be willing give you a kiss
- Hair status window will now show how much time is left for serving as hair model
- removed an obsolete underwear configuration file, increasing compatibility with the "new" stockings system for SE (thanks to @Monoman1)

Note: The original flirt dialogue was already quite complex. Hope I didn't break anything during the revamp. I did some testing, but please report any issues.

I did quite a lot of modding recently, so I will need a break now (no updates for a couple weeks I guess). Will be on the forums still.

5 hours ago, emily1673 said:

The challenge is that this should be a "kissing only" animation, with no sex involved. Currently the condition is

anims[0] = SL.AnimSlots.GetbyRegistrar("LeitoKissing")

To give another example: vaginal sex is looking for animations that have "Vaginal,missionary", but don't have "oral,blowjob,anal,boobjob".

What proper keywords should I use for kissin?

Every animation pack is can be different but I think having kiss and kissing tags for looking and blowjob, vaginal, and anal excluded would be a good start. There are some that start with kissing in the first stage and lead to those but I have about 8 that do not but have tag foreplay and are very short. One is tagged lesbian though so you can exclude that tag as well but with the way I have sexlab utility set up it would filter the gender as well as the tags anyway so it would not play.

8 hours ago, emily1673 said:

I remember that somewhere in this thread there came up the idea of the player being magically transformed into a genetic girl, by adding menstruation, pregnancy etc. That would be something for a follow-up mod, so it's further up in the pipeline. The idea with developing breast milk is good, I will add it to the list.

Eyeshadow: There are already alternate eyeshadow textures around. Maybe we need a better one. What do you mean by "lighter"? Should the colors be more subtle? Or the area covered by the eyeshadow smaller? I've also been thinking about adding different tattoos for eyeliner and eyeshadow.

Better version of Ray: I am really not good at creating actors. Maybe somebody else could just edit the esp for me. Same goes for other actors (Lena, fashion vendors...). Maybe somebody with the talent to shape actors could make some suggestions on how Ray could look like (with screenshots please :) )

+1 to the magical gender change. Maybe NPCs that have a gender swap spell or a trap on locks etc that could go off...

I am liking the eyeshadow/lipstick that Zato did recently, although it would be good to have a range of eye shadow styles. Also thinking... Maybe some blush for the cheeks?

Not tried the 6.6.3 version yet, but on 6.6.2 (and a new game on SE), when getting pierced by Tris, the navel piercing keeps healing up. I get the item for nipples, navel and clit, they equip, but the navel heals up while the navel item is still equipped. Nipples and Clit piercings are fine. Removing the ypsitems.json so ignore mod items lets the navel piercing work correctly. Also, both with and without that json, the only facial piercing I visually see are the earrings. All the piercings work, and still considered to have them inserted (need to remove with the empty box if wanting to change), but I only see the earrings. Visually it was ok on previous versions.

Oh and thank you for including the HN66 Mage Nails. No idea when you did that, just noticed it on the front page yesterday :) Oh can we get an option to have a pedicure/toenail polish when getting a manicure?

Edited by ebbluminous

For the eyeshadow I mean the current colors but a lighter (more subtle) shade option covering the whole area above the eyelid below the eyebrows. I know I can just use racemenu  for the eyeshadow and the cream (for the buff) but this is more fun. On my Breton the area does not cover well so I can't use the eyeshadow at all as the darker it is the worse it looks. It's better on my Imperial. Honestly I'd rather choose a partner during/after the Dibella quest but I figured that would be more difficult than improving Ray. I guess that means I concur with the previous idea of eventually becoming a real female with all the privileges.

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, ebbluminous said:

Not tried the 6.6.3 version yet, but on 6.6.2 (and a new game on SE), when getting pierced by Tris, the navel piercing keeps healing up. I get the item for nipples, navel and clit, they equip, but the navel heals up while the navel item is still equipped. Nipples and Clit piercings are fine. Removing the ypsitems.json so ignore mod items lets the navel piercing work correctly. Also, both with and without that json, the only facial piercing I visually see are the earrings. All the piercings work, and still considered to have them inserted (need to remove with the empty box if wanting to change), but I only see the earrings. Visually it was ok on previous versions.

Oh and thank you for including the HN66 Mage Nails. No idea when you did that, just noticed it on the front page yesterday :) Oh can we get an option to have a pedicure/toenail polish when getting a manicure?

That problem should persist to 6.6.3. Seems the mod isn't properly detecting the navel piercings. Do you use a special 3rd party mod?

It's a known issue that piercing Slavetats won't show up. Did you increase the nioverride layers?

Pedicure: I tried that already, there even is a nice toenail mod. However, it isn't compatible with certain high heels (and cinderella feet), so I gave up for now. Getting a professional pedicure as slavetats is of course doable, and already on my (long) to-do list.

1 hour ago, sbvb1290 said:

For the eyeshadow I mean the current colors but a lighter (more subtle) shade option covering the whole area above the eyelid below the eyebrows. I know I can just use racemenu  for the eyeshadow and the cream (for the buff) but this is more fun. On my Breton the area does not cover well so I can't use the eyeshadow at all as the darker it is the worse it looks. It's better on my Imperial. Honestly I'd rather choose a partner during/after the Dibella quest but I figured that would be more difficult than improving Ray. I guess that means I concur with the previous idea of eventually becoming a real female with all the privileges.

To play around with eyeshadow colors, you can use the "custom colors" in MCM.

As for Ray: I just took one of the premade NPC looks. But he should look handsome. During the Dibella quest, the relationship cannot be terminated, but once the quest is finished, you are free to do what you want. You can stay with him, or break up the relationship and swap him for another lover of your choice.

6 hours ago, divinefire said:

Every animation pack is can be different but I think having kiss and kissing tags for looking and blowjob, vaginal, and anal excluded would be a good start. There are some that start with kissing in the first stage and lead to those but I have about 8 that do not but have tag foreplay and are very short. One is tagged lesbian though so you can exclude that tag as well but with the way I have sexlab utility set up it would filter the gender as well as the tags anyway so it would not play.

It might be a good start, but no matter how the tags are chosen, it still could happen that SL plays an animation starting with a kiss and ending up with the player getting spitroasted, which would be very immersion breaking. So I keep it as is, but am considering to add an option for different kissing animations (e.g. in a json file).

Edited by emily1673

That problem should persist to 6.6.3. Seems the mod isn't properly detecting the navel piercings. Do you use a special 3rd party mod?

It's a known issue that piercing Slavetats won't show up. Did you increase the nioverride layers?

I have a few mods for piercings installed. I had not changed the json, so it was equipping the piercing that the json selects - The nipple and clit piercings are also from the standard and don't get the issue with them.

Yeah, I've long ago increased the slots. It was fine before the 6.6.2 version and would show them. I see the earring slavetats (I've not got round to changing the json for them yet), but don't see the other facial ones. I did have an issue a while back with something overwiting the slave tats scripts so nothing would display visually, including earrings, so doesn't look t be that issue creeping in. When I had that problem, the time it took for Tris to complete the piercing was a lot shorter than normal, I am getting normal timings presently.

15 hours ago, emily1673 said:

Probably a haircut that was wrongly configured. Would be good to know the name of this haircut (can find it in racemenu), so I can do a check.

I forgot to get the first one, but I've found another with the same issue. KS Hairdo's 0Sky246.