1 hour ago, tamai said:

Do you have plans to expand on the comments where guys call you pretty and they maybe do buy you that drink they promised ^^

Honestly, that dialogue could feed into a whole separate dating mod.  Drinks at the Bannered Mare, A stroll up to Dragonsreach porch for some stargazing, maybe the option to hire a bard to sing somewhere in a remote camping location...

22 minutes ago, Marg597 said:

I fixed my issue with the hair not updating when initializing the mod to control the hair.  I had previously installed it before the file was fixed.  I uninstalled and then installed again using "yps-ImmersiveFashion(6.2) repackaged" and it is working just fine now!

How did you install it? I installed the 6.2 repackaged and it still doesn't work. I know you have to choose only one of the 01 hair packages, but is there a specific place you have to load them or a specific way to get rid of them. It's a little confusing. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

24 minutes ago, geekiousmaximus said:

How did you install it? I installed the 6.2 repackaged and it still doesn't work. I know you have to choose only one of the 01 hair packages, but is there a specific place you have to load them or a specific way to get rid of them. It's a little confusing. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

In my case, I have KS hair, KS HDT and HG Hairs installed, so I chose that option as seen in the screen shot attached.  Are you using a mod manager like Vortex or Mod Organizer?  You shouldn't have to delete any of the other "01" parts.

BAIN_Example.png

3 minutes ago, Marg597 said:

In my case, I have KS hair, KS HDT and HG Hairs installed, so I chose that option as seen in the screen shot attached.  Are you using a mod manager like Vortex or Mod Organizer?  You shouldn't have to delete any of the other "01" parts.

BAIN_Example.png

I'm using Vortex. What are you using to install it, and should I use that as well?

9 minutes ago, geekiousmaximus said:

I'm using Vortex. What are you using to install it, and should I use that as well?

Vortex should be OK.  I'm using Mod Organizer 2.  I say use whichever one you are comfortable with. 

Do you also have yps-Sound&TexturePack20200328 (required for all versions!).7z installed?

14 minutes ago, Marg597 said:

Vortex should be OK.  I'm using Mod Organizer 2.  I say use whichever one you are comfortable with. 

Do you also have yps-Sound&TexturePack20200328 (required for all versions!).7z installed?

Ok. I just figured it out. It's working now. Turns out the HairDefault.Json was being saved to the wrong directory. I moved it and it's working perfectly now

20 minutes ago, geekiousmaximus said:

Yes. Still not working

I just went back and re-read your initial post and Emily's response.  I'm not sure how to help you with that one, sorry.  My issue was slightly different, and specifically related to installing it on a new save file and was really a problem I created myself.  Why it isn't working on an existing save but it is working when you downgrade, it's an interesting problem. 

Do you use something like "Loot" to help sort the load order?

Edit:  Just saw your post, glad it's working for you now.

1 hour ago, Marg597 said:

Honestly, that dialogue could feed into a whole separate dating mod.  Drinks at the Bannered Mare, A stroll up to Dragonsreach porch for some stargazing, maybe the option to hire a bard to sing somewhere in a remote camping location...

?that would be so great, but probably goes way beyond the scope of the mod but i wish maybe like they take you out on a date maybe he can buy you a dress and food and drink that would be really neat ^^

31 minutes ago, geekiousmaximus said:

Ok. I just figured it out. It's working now. Turns out the HairDefault.Json was being saved to the wrong directory. I moved it and it's working perfectly now

From where to where did you move what. Can you please make a small step guide, for a noob like me? :(

Edit: As stated I use Nexus Mod Manager, I don't know if that can cause problems (I guess it can as I've heard it's trash lol)

Edit edit: Nevermind I got it to work. I suppose I was too desperate when instantly making another help post. Cheers :)

1 hour ago, fashbashly said:

What did you do mah god

If you open the directory the mod is saved to, and see the 01 folder saved there, then it's in the wrong position. Keep opening folders in the 01 directory until you find ypsHairDefault. Cut and paste that file into the following directory: yps-ImmersiveFashion(6.2) repackaged / SKSE / Plugins / ypsFashion. It should work if you get the ypsHairDefault.json file you want into that directory

16 minutes ago, geekiousmaximus said:

If you open the directory the mod is saved to, and see the 01 folder saved there, then it's in the wrong position. Keep opening folders in the 01 directory until you find ypsHairDefault. Cut and paste that file into the following directory: yps-ImmersiveFashion(6.2) repackaged / SKSE / Plugins / ypsFashion. It should work if you get the ypsHairDefault.json file you want into that directory

does 6.2 run on SSE now? When I link to the sse build it puts me on page 50 of this thread to the 6.0 download. Sorry, it's a lot of stuff to just go through I'm running the 6.0 build, and the yps-Sound&TexturePack20200328 through vortex 

58 minutes ago, fashbashly said:

does 6.2 run on SSE now? When I link to the sse build it puts me on page 50 of this thread to the 6.0 download. Sorry, it's a lot of stuff to just go through I'm running the 6.0 build, and the yps-Sound&TexturePack20200328 through vortex 

The 6.0 SE build is in this post here:

To the best of my knowledge, that's the latest version which has been converted unless I missed it somewhere else.

Cheers

1 hour ago, fashbashly said:

Right now I am working on new features and the Dibella quest. Converting the mod to SE takes some time, and I just cannot do it for every version.

If anybody else is willing to help, feel free to. Gnaddelwarz has posted a guide how to do it (I never tried it myself actually).

8 hours ago, tamai said:

?that would be so great, but probably goes way beyond the scope of the mod but i wish maybe like they take you out on a date maybe he can buy you a dress and food and drink that would be really neat ^^

Yes, you are so wonderfully and absolutely right!. That's why I am currently figuring out how to include a few flirting and dating dialogues. Hopefully coming with the next update.

Of course I won't compete with existing mods like Skyrim Romance, but a little something would suit this mod well. ?

Version 6.2 of the mod seems to have a bug with the high heel tracking, I set training to ultra short speed and untraining to 0.1 to confirm it.

The situation is as follows, having bondage feet but wearing any HDT boots, even boots I had used in previous versions to train up, the mod just gives me stumble messages telling me I'm barefoot and should wear high heels, which I am using. Previously when having bondage feet and equipping HDT heels would pop up a message much like how equipping pony boots still pops up a message.

The game just doesn't seem to think any HDT heels but bondage boots are high heels, I remember it used to pop up a message in the top left when equipping HDT heels but that's not happening anymore.

The end result is that even wearing HDT heels the mod just loses you high heel training. It's also currently almost impossible to train high heels up.

Almost impossible, since wearing bondage boots still pops up messages just fine and also trains high heels up even from untrained feet. Also keep the training correctly.

I tested this both by updating the mod and by creating clean save first, but regular HDT boots just don't seem to work right now.

EDIT: doing a rollback to 6.1 just to get my curiosity out of the way and high heels seem to work correctly even from a dirty rollback like that, so there's definitely something wrong in 6.2

Best mod ever! This has been on my list of skyrim essentials for years.

However I've just tried the Dibella quest for the first time and it is awesome. Funny, very well written.

Spoiler

The fact that most of the transformation is based of misunderstandings and well meaning accidents is priceless.

Looks like the last stage is going to be a choice. I dont suppose it's possible to have another misunderstanding finish the quest? Would be in line with the rest of the story, the choice to go back to male was made already at the nylon stage, right?

I dont mean to mess with your vision though, it's the most fun I've had with the game in a while as is.

10/10, would perm again ?

Thank you for your hard work

2 hours ago, ttpt said:

Version 6.2 of the mod seems to have a bug with the high heel tracking, I set training to ultra short speed and untraining to 0.1 to confirm it.

The situation is as follows, having bondage feet but wearing any HDT boots, even boots I had used in previous versions to train up, the mod just gives me stumble messages telling me I'm barefoot and should wear high heels, which I am using. Previously when having bondage feet and equipping HDT heels would pop up a message much like how equipping pony boots still pops up a message.

The game just doesn't seem to think any HDT heels but bondage boots are high heels, I remember it used to pop up a message in the top left when equipping HDT heels but that's not happening anymore.

The end result is that even wearing HDT heels the mod just loses you high heel training. It's also currently almost impossible to train high heels up.

Almost impossible, since wearing bondage boots still pops up messages just fine and also trains high heels up even from untrained feet. Also keep the training correctly.

I tested this both by updating the mod and by creating clean save first, but regular HDT boots just don't seem to work right now.

EDIT: doing a rollback to 6.1 just to get my curiosity out of the way and high heels seem to work correctly even from a dirty rollback like that, so there's definitely something wrong in 6.2

The only suggestion I have is to try adding a custom effect as Emily details in the description (as a test) "If you use high heels without a HDT effect, you should add the effect manually to your boots (in the HDT High Heels MCM menu; even 0.0 or 0.1 is fine)." to see if that forces 6.2 to understand that the heels are being worn. 

I had an issue while using 6.1 where when I equipped high heels they were recognized by this mod but it wasn't popping that message up in the corner.  I found that when I got inspected by Yolie (and her friends) or when I used the mirror item in my inventory, it would confirm that way if the mod recognized that I had HDT Heels on my feet.  But if you are losing training I would assume using those methods would result in it saying you weren't wearing heels...  hmmm.

1 hour ago, Marg597 said:

The only suggestion I have is to try adding a custom effect as Emily details in the description (as a test) "If you use high heels without a HDT effect, you should add the effect manually to your boots (in the HDT High Heels MCM menu; even 0.0 or 0.1 is fine)." to see if that forces 6.2 to understand that the heels are being worn. 

I had an issue while using 6.1 where when I equipped high heels they were recognized by this mod but it wasn't popping that message up in the corner.  I found that when I got inspected by Yolie (and her friends) or when I used the mirror item in my inventory, it would confirm that way if the mod recognized that I had HDT Heels on my feet.  But if you are losing training I would assume using those methods would result in it saying you weren't wearing heels...  hmmm.

Can confirm this bug, I see it too.

For this update I fixed some code in the high heel script, to avoid some papyrus error messages. The error message are gone, but obviously something else went wrong.

I noticed that after equipping/unequipping the heels 1-2 times (and possibly waiting about 30 seconds), things might go back to normal.

1 hour ago, ltadams2247 said:

Best mod ever! This has been on my list of skyrim essentials for years.

However I've just tried the Dibella quest for the first time and it is awesome. Funny, very well written.

Reveal hidden contents

The fact that most of the transformation is based of misunderstandings and well meaning accidents is priceless.

Looks like the last stage is going to be a choice. I dont suppose it's possible to have another misunderstanding finish the quest? Would be in line with the rest of the story, the choice to go back to male was made already at the nylon stage, right?

I dont mean to mess with your vision though, it's the most fun I've had with the game in a while as is.

10/10, would perm again ?

Thank you for your hard work

Spoiler

Indeed, one quest ending has already branched out. So far, I plan 2 (maybe 3) additional endings, which will now begin to branch out.

After all, what changes are left? The PC already got the full set of all fashion features.

But first I need find time to implement all this. The next quest update will probably need a bit longer to finish. ? But we are about 80% done with the quest already.

And one big surprise is still coming (yes, another misunderstanding!), but maybe not in the next update.

Glad the high heels with HDT is being fixed. I noticed it when i updated a couple of versions ago but didn't report it since the mod switched to nio heels and wasn't supported anymore.  Thanks for still working with HDT as I have shoe mods that use one and not the other.

2 hours ago, Balgin said:

Putting it another way, this mod is the only reason I ever created an account on Lover's Lab.

Same here.

I just love stories and this is a really fun one to participate in. I do think that Sexlab and DD are pretty awesome frameworks but, for me, story telling is key. ?