17 minutes ago, Lord Ariakas said:

kk I give it a go

Update: I turned on frequent updates, waited for a minute changed the hair in racemenu...and it is not changing back. The hair stays what I set in racemenu.

Did you install the hair configuration files correctly? (need to install one of the "01" subpackages)

21 hours ago, emily1673 said:

Did you install the hair configuration files correctly? (need to install one of the "01" subpackages)

Yeah I checked, I am using MO2 and I have installed the SE package, which includes all the hair config files. Do I need to delete some (at the moment I have them all installed)?

10 hours ago, Lord Ariakas said:

Yeah I checked, I am using MO2 and I have installed the SE package, which includes all the hair config files. Do I need to delete some (at the moment I have them all installed)?

SE has another texture pack.

I don't support SE officially (at least not for the time being), but I have put it in the mod description (click the link on the top).

Just posted a new version:

v. 6.1:
- Added MCM option to set the duration of nail polish (standard and professional manicure).
- Added MCM option to enable/disable the selection of custom hairstyles (default = disabled); if you are using custom hairstyles, enable the option in MCM and all should work fine.
- Fixed bug causing +1 health added to the player
- Hair catalog: Once you have chosen hairstyle type and length, you can now browse through all hairstyles of all properly configured hairmods. This will make choosing a hairstyle much easier (as well as detecting improperly configured hairstyles).
- Added complete hairstyle configuration for Dint KS HG HDT Hair (thanks to Crudo)
- Dibella quest: Changed way to start quest. You need to read a note on a barrel at the left side upon entering the Hall of Attainment in Winterhold, then talk to Lena Golvo. (This should solve issues with the quest not starting properly.)
- Dibella quest: Added more quest stages, including one possible ending. The main quest line will still be continued in a future update.
- New chastity piercing quest: This is a “devious devices” quest. Installing the mod Devious Chastity Piercings is required (must activate the esp file). To start the quest, read the “torn book page”, found on a barrel in the cellar of the Bee and Barb Inn (Riften). The quest is rather hardcore and dramatic in the beginning, but then softens out and will soon lead to a happy end (unless you are doing really stupid things).
- For modders: mod events may now remove lipstick and eyeshadow, for details see here.

15 minutes ago, steelmagpie said:

Just a quick question for the new quest. Does the slot number matter for the Devious chastity piercings mod or will both the slot 49 version and the slot 50 version work?

I chose slot 49 since that is the slot for the chastity belt. Haven't tested tho, so I'm not really sure.

Also good job @emily1673 , I recently tried this mod a few months back and I have to say that it never leaves my load order now :)

5 minutes ago, chuBBies1 said:

I chose slot 49 since that is the slot for the chastity belt. Haven't tested tho, so I'm not really sure.

Also good job @emily1673 , I recent tried this mod a few months back and I have to say that it never leaves my load order now :)

Cheers .. I will give slot 49 a try..   Also agree this mod is a must have mod in my games too. :D

1 hour ago, emily1673 said:

Both slots should work. Tests were done with slot 49 mostly.

Slot 49 worked perfectly..  What a great quest..  A fine addition to the mod..  Simple and immersive but done with a lot of style..  Thanks.. it was a lot of fun 

The new piercing quest works okay but there are some error warnings. After getting the device installed there's a message about the piercing being absorbed into the labia (or dropping off it) and vanishing completely yet it clearly remains visible.

After that there are some messages about chastity belts and warnings not to leave the pierced labia empty.

Upon asking a beautician to check it lists pierced labia, studs only, and the date of infibulation.

After successfully removing the device the holes seem to instantly heal up.

There appears to be no option to go back to Radiant Rayment and ask to have it done again (and get scolded for having them removed). It might be nice to have an option to go and have the piercings reinstalled as a removable option as a reward for suffering through all that experience.

41 minutes ago, Balgin said:

There appears to be no option to go back to Radiant Raiment and ask to have it done again (and get scolded for having them removed). It might be nice to have an option to go and have the piercings reinstalled as a removable option as a reward for suffering through all that experience.

It could be turned into a whole makeover as a punishment. Make up, nails, hair makeover and multiple piercings. All these to boost the payment to the dibella beauty fund as a punishment for wasting their time. And of course having a new set of labia rings inserted. (not welded but needing maybe 8 chastity keys to unlock?)

34 minutes ago, steelmagpie said:

It could be turned into a whole makeover as a punishment. Make up, nails, hair makeover and multiple piercings. All these to boost the payment to the dibella beauty fund as a punishment for wasting their time. And of course having a new set of labia rings inserted. (not welded but needing maybe 8 chastity keys to unlock?)

That sounds more like a Devious Followers crossover there.

Hey @emily1673

I tried the updated Follower of Dibella Quest and there are few bugs I noticed:

- The extra grade makeup is not showing.
- When the nail polish has been applied the hands disappear.

I don't know if it's the case for the standard makeup & nail polish after the update, but it's happening during this specific quest.

Update - I checked on an older save and the hands disappear with the nail polish when it was applied normally.

5 hours ago, Balgin said:

The new piercing quest works okay but there are some error warnings. After getting the device installed there's a message about the piercing being absorbed into the labia (or dropping off it) and vanishing completely yet it clearly remains visible.

After that there are some messages about chastity belts and warnings not to leave the pierced labia empty.

Upon asking a beautician to check it lists pierced labia, studs only, and the date of infibulation.

After successfully removing the device the holes seem to instantly heal up.

There appears to be no option to go back to Radiant Rayment and ask to have it done again (and get scolded for having them removed). It might be nice to have an option to go and have the piercings reinstalled as a removable option as a reward for suffering through all that experience.

There are some strange messages when the item is equipped, just ignore them. The warning of empty piercings shouldn't show up, I will look into this.

The quest can only be done a single time. If you want to wear the devices for a longer time --- well, just continue wearing them. :)

But I could add the normal set of lockable rings as quest reward, yes.

49 minutes ago, kapibar said:

Hey @emily1673

I tried the updated Follower of Dibella Quest and there are few bugs I noticed:

- The extra grade makeup is not showing.
- When the nail polish has been applied the hands disappear.

I don't know if it's the case for the standard makeup & nail polish after the update, but it's happening during this specific quest.

Update - I checked on an older save and the hands disappear with the nail polish when it was applied normally.

Probably something went wrong with installing the sound & texture pack.

15 hours ago, emily1673 said:

SE has another texture pack.

I don't support SE officially (at least not for the time being), but I have put it in the mod description (click the link on the top).

I have installed the texture pack which is in a description and the problem is still present. I suspect something is to do with the scripts, not textures as it seems it is not recognizing the default hair (or that function is not working it seems). It is changing the hair when using elastic band and everything works as it should except I can still change hairs in racemenu and it won't revert back to default hairstyle if I change it to ponytail and using hair brush. I did not play long enough to see if hair growth is working but nail polish and shaving (body hair) working as intended.

Is there a way to designate a default hairstyle, or change the default one later on?

14 hours ago, Shion11 said:

i like the addidions of nylons being stuck if you can't remove it, and i'm wondering if you need a physical item like equippable stockings cause i have another mod that adds pantyhose and it uses race menu overlay specifically.

is it possible to use this mod in the same fashion as equippable stockings?

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/101458?tab=description

I am trying to avoid physical equippable items, because they may lead to conflicts with items from other mods. Using Slavetats or Overlays is the better way to go.

I like the stocking mod you linked, in particular the idea of having hosiery runs.

-

Furthermore a small bug report: After finishing the Dibella quest (current quest ending), you will continue to be asked to drink the potion. This is a bug, and will be fixed in the next update.

A tip for getting rid of the extra 1hp, turn off Heel Training before uninstalling and reinstalling v6.1.

The other way is uninstall/reinstall, switch off Heels Training but the 1hp will still be there. To get rid of it open console and type:

player.modav health -1

Which will work as well. The first method is probably preferable though

Okay, so there are some very strange things going on with the new labia piercing quest.

First off, the quest works. I haven't had any problems getting the quest to work from start to finish. However there are constant warning messages about leaving the pierced labia empty (even when it's full).

I've tested with 3 or 4 different characters (including at least one new save made specifically for testing this quest). Sometimes the piercing is not applied correctly. In such a case something like this happens:

20200416011618_1.jpg.add29c89c10ea13209032fbe552e0c77.jpg

This seems to happen slightly more often with old saves than with new but even new saves are not safe from the slot mysteriously emptying at a random point in time after being pierced. In fact, at one point I managed to maintain it for about a week before the game decided the slot was empty. I didn't screenshot the week long disappearance. Interestingly one time I checked with Tris immediately after being pierced and the slot displayed as empty then, a few seconds later, when I checked again, it was now registering as full so there might be some kind of odd delay.

20200416004401_1.jpg.ec3a3d6c6b37b10c4e5e55e626b0b266.jpg

Once the slot is deemed empty it does not refill at a later point and remains empty. The empty slot does not heal until the actual piercing is removed at the end of the quest at which point the holes close up fully.

The new labia piercing ignores the healing rate chosen in the MCM. In fact the most healed I've managed to see (after about a week) was healing (studs only). I have set the healing rate to Ultra Fast for testing purposes and piercings that were made a day or two prior to being infibulated have become permanent while the labia piercing remained just pierced (studs only).

Definitely some very strange behaviour going on under the hood indeed (or under the skirt, if you will).

Hi, thanks @emily1673 for this lovely mod. I would like to suggest adding professional toe nails application with meshes support.

Here is RP toe nails (contains 2 styles for toe nails with mesh)

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/91373

I created bodyslide for that to build the flat nail variant for "unified UUNP feet" and also for "leito fem feet redesigned"

I am attaching the bodyslides in this post

And in this mod "Myrtles" (you can find high heels nails mesh) that are also compatible with charming high heels variants

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/89744

You can simply add support by adding dialogue to apply professional pedicure and use RP meshes (just like what you did with hn66 finger nails). Or you can also add support so that it automatically switches to heels mesh when wearing heels.

Thanks

RPFlatToeNailUUNP_LeitoFeet_bodySlide.7z

Here's an interesting little suggestion for a few extra quest stages to help build our girl's confidence. Since she's supposed to be showing off her new hairstyle as advertising for the hairdresser perhaps we could have another "walk in town" section (although hopefully it won't involve spending half a week or more visiting 4 or 5 different towns to eventually get the second stage to trigger). This time, instead of men harassing her, she could be approached by women who would compliment her on her hair. They could say she's very brave, they don't know if they'd dare to try such a style themselves, can they touch it etc? The last one or two women would also ask where they could go to get a similar haircut because they're seriously considering it (they don't actually have to go and change their appearance, of course, as they could change their mind later on).

Just a thought that's been rattling around inside my head for the last day or so.

Thanks Emily! Really great mod! I'm afraid I'm coming across the same problem as LordAriakas... I'm not sure what exactly the problem is.

When I first installed the mod and tried on a test character, the popup for hair control came up, and after selecting length and colour, the racemenu hair I had chosen did not change... HOWEVER, when the hair length grew (I had set it to the fastest setting for testing purposes) it did change to the next lengths default and all seemed to be in order.

Having then played for a while on a different character with the mod enabled, but hair control disabled, I activated hair control. The length I choose does seem to be registered, as when using the elastic band the correct length hair options appear, and the hair does change when I pick one... the problem seems to be with the default hair option not changing... it just stays with the hair chosen in racemenu before hair control was enabled, and that is the same for all lengths.

Any ideas what could be causing this?

44 minutes ago, Brekfust said:

Any ideas what could be causing this?

Usually the cause is being a vampire. Vampirism seems to conflict with the hair control. The Vampire Hair Control button in the MCM helps but, most importantly, a cured vampire still needs vampire hair control. Whatever it is that being a vampire does to the hair remains after vampirism is cured so I suppose the question should be "are you now, or have you ever been a vampire?"

If vampirism is not related then that's interesting and definitely something that should be looked in to.