My eyeshadow disappears at certain angles and I think it has to do with it being behind my eyelashes cause theyre transparent... surely im not the only one with this issue?

I started a new game and updated to 6.0 (the latest, I may have that version number wrong) and even though I turned off high heel training it was still active.  My character wore some heels for a time and afterwards her feet were deformed.  I cannot get them back to normal.  Things I've tried, dropping all inventory and see what is left on my character.  There were two or three items and when I removed them via console she went back to normal momentarily and then the deformed feet came back.  Next I tried turning on the high heel system with accelerated training and ran around barefoot for a day or two and nothing.  Is the game borked?  Is it possible to fix this?

Thanks.

1 hour ago, AlexTheFun said:

is there a way or a file to make all dint hair hdt compatible ?

Check the previous page. You'll need to manually adjust the file name 'though to [Dint999] KSH's HDT.esp.json

It might not quite have everything but it's got a lot.

Well in my case that would be E:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\SKSE\Plugins\ypsFashion

Your location may vary but, basically, in the ypsfashion folder in the plguins folder in the skse folder in the data folder in the skyrim folder in wherever the steam\steamapps\common folder is located. You should see a number of other yps hair .json files in there as well (Apachii, KS, lovely hairstyles etc).

1 hour ago, Balgin said:

Well in my case that would be E:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\SKSE\Plugins\ypsFashion

Your location may vary but, basically, in the ypsfashion folder in the plguins folder in the skse folder in the data folder in the skyrim folder in wherever the steam\steamapps\common folder is located. You should see a number of other yps hair .json files in there as well (Apachii, KS, lovely hairstyles etc).

i did put it but idk how to load it

On 10/12/2019 at 4:18 PM, Balgin said:

Check the previous page. You'll need to manually adjust the file name 'though to [Dint999] KSH's HDT.esp.json

I know, I found a few typos and fixed a few.  I'm going through the list slowly and will be updating with a new file that has all the Dint hairs.  It would help if you or anyone list the missing hair/s, I can update it much quicker that way.

• 2 weeks later...

HDT hairstyles glitch and stripe out all over the screen if I choose them through this mod. Any HDT-enabled hairstyles, be they the Merida hair, KS hdt etc. They work fine if I set them through the racemenu. How do I fix this?
Also, it states that labia piercing is an option but Tris Shadowrunner does not have the dialogue for this.
Finally, are there any other mods that work natively with this to add piercings or similar stuff? Thanks in advance.

2 hours ago, Snowmoon said:

HDT hairstyles glitch and stripe out all over the screen if I choose them through this mod. Any HDT-enabled hairstyles, be they the Merida hair, KS hdt etc. They work fine if I set them through the racemenu. How do I fix this?

In my experience I'd recommend the following. Disable frequent Hair Checks and enable Do NiNode updates after hair updates in the MCM. Normally I'd go for the opposite of this. If you're loading a save with dyed hair then you probably want to enable Frequent Hair Checks for 8-20 seconds for the hair colour to update otherwise you'll be waiting 'til the next day. You can turn it off and leave it safely off after that. I normally play with Frequent hair checks turned on (because frequent hair checks helps with vampire hair in combination with the vampire hair option). One of my characters became a vampire and I got used to having frequent checks turned on. I experimented with this arrangement after getting fed up with hdt hair distorting and these two options seem to have fixed it fairly reliably. Hair distorts a lot less now.

20191029050544_1.jpg.1fd1585f6ac87e4fa5b8b5af13403e49.jpg

2 hours ago, Balgin said:

In my experience I'd recommend the following. Disable frequent Hair Checks and enable Do NiNode updates after hair updates in the MCM. Normally I'd go for the opposite of this. If you're loading a save with dyed hair then you probably want to enable Frequent Hair Checks for 8-20 seconds for the hair colour to update otherwise you'll be waiting 'til the next day. You can turn it off and leave it safely off after that. I normally play with Frequent hair checks turned on (because frequent hair checks helps with vampire hair in combination with the vampire hair option). One of my characters became a vampire and I got used to having frequent checks turned on. I experimented with this arrangement after getting fed up with hdt hair distorting and these two options seem to have fixed it fairly reliably. Hair distorts a lot less now.

20191029050544_1.jpg.1fd1585f6ac87e4fa5b8b5af13403e49.jpg

Isn't frequent checks a performance hog? But I'll give it a shot, thanks ❤️

3 hours ago, Snowmoon said:

Heel training is occurring without my character wearing any shoes let alone heels, to the point she has acquired arched feet without wearing heels once this game.

Are you using Sexlab Hormones? If so the Bimbo Curse automatically applies arched feet after a few days.

What's the hex code for the lipsticks and eyeshadow? Trying to set the wine lipstick as the custom one as the bimbo curse keeps applying it and may as well apply one I actually like. And does the black eyeshadow use the standard 000000 hex code or is it slightly off black?

On 10/12/2019 at 4:18 PM, Balgin said:

I think I've found all the missing hair styles.  Soundwave, Misa, Hairbraids, Sky/Renata, Clover, Crazy Love, Runaway and Titanium should all be there now.  I moved Firenze to braids.  I also moved some of the hairs to different lengths but I don't remember exactly which ones I put where but it's more logical now.  Plus I duplicated the longest hairstyle, Steammist, so that it is usable through the last three stages.

The first file is packed to use NMM to install.  I'm not sure I did this right so test/review and save before using.

[Dint] HDT Hair.7z

If you would prefer to place the files directly you can simply unpack the above and follow the instructions on the front page for manual installation.  There are only two files, the Dint hair json and the hair database.  Emily has very clear instructions on the front page how to do this.

Finally, I also made an edited standard hairdo list and replaced some of the very short hairs with either Apachii, KS and then added the Dint hairs in some other places.  A lot of these are HDT but if you are using Dint then I suspect you're okay with that.  My goal was to pick hairs that were straight and a bit unkempt where available.  Not perfect but I prefer it.  You will have to manually place this and write over the YPS json.  Save the original before overwriting.

ypsHairDefault.json

When I try to use shampoo or any other fashion item such as but not limited to nail polish, lipstick or the hair band outside, I'm immediately transported back into an interior I was in recently. So I'd gone through Snow Veil Catacombs, through the Sanctum and out the other side talking to Karliah. Saved the game, started to use shampoo, and it dragged me back into the snow veil catacombs. Tried to paint my nails in whiterun, it transported me back into Dragonsreach. No idea what's going on but it's damn annoying.

On 11/5/2019 at 11:07 PM, crudo said:

I think I've found all the missing hair styles.  Soundwave, Misa, Hairbraids, Sky/Renata, Clover, Crazy Love, Runaway and Titanium should all be there now.  I moved Firenze to braids.  I also moved some of the hairs to different lengths but I don't remember exactly which ones I put where but it's more logical now.  Plus I duplicated the longest hairstyle, Steammist, so that it is usable through the last three stages.

The first file is packed to use NMM to install.  I'm not sure I did this right so test/review and save before using.

[Dint] HDT Hair.7z 958 B · 13 downloads

If you would prefer to place the files directly you can simply unpack the above and follow the instructions on the front page for manual installation.  There are only two files, the Dint hair json and the hair database.  Emily has very clear instructions on the front page how to do this.

Finally, I also made an edited standard hairdo list and replaced some of the very short hairs with either Apachii, KS and then added the Dint hairs in some other places.  A lot of these are HDT but if you are using Dint then I suspect you're okay with that.  My goal was to pick hairs that were straight and a bit unkempt where available.  Not perfect but I prefer it.  You will have to manually place this and write over the YPS json.  Save the original before overwriting.

ypsHairDefault.json 1.36 kB · 9 downloads

do you know how it will work ?