I finally managed to get the belt and bra to work by updating Devious Devices Expansion (which isn't even listed as a mod requirement - the description simply says Devious Devices Assets & Integration) from version 1.2.3 to version 4.2. I then tweaked my load order a little just to be on the safe side.

That was two days of download failed: network error that I got to enjoy. DDX is a lot larger than it used to be. At least that problem's solved.

[EDIT]In order to get them to work I had to drop them, disable them with the console, then spawn new ones with AddItemMenu. Re-enabling them and picking them back up again wouldn't work and simply spawning new ones wouldn't work either while I had the original ones in my inventory. I was able to replicate this behaviour with two separate saves and each time the same convoluted sequence was required to progress the quest.[/EDIT]

On 1/17/2019 at 3:15 PM, Balgin said:

I finally managed to get the belt and bra to work by updating Devious Devices Expansion (which isn't even listed as a mod requirement - the description simply says Devious Devices Assets & Integration) from version 1.2.3 to version 4.2. I then tweaked my load order a little just to be on the safe side.

That was two days of download failed: network error that I got to enjoy. DDX is a lot larger than it used to be. At least that problem's solved.

[EDIT]In order to get them to work I had to drop them, disable them with the console, then spawn new ones with AddItemMenu. Re-enabling them and picking them back up again wouldn't work and simply spawning new ones wouldn't work either while I had the original ones in my inventory. I was able to replicate this behaviour with two separate saves and each time the same convoluted sequence was required to progress the quest.[/EDIT]

I am very curious as to where the quest will go. 

Tried it to the point where it ends with the player going for a walk, but would like to know what the end of the quest will be waiting for the next update now. 

I've done a little further experimentation. On an old save where Lena won't speak to the existing player character I can spawn the belt and bra and equip them. When I do I get messages pop up about them describing how they fit and asking for confirmation. These messages do not appear on the new save (well, a bit of an old new save now).  Afterwards a transformation was triggered as usual and the quest began at the "go and ask Lena to help you take it off" stage. However Lena still wouldn't speak to me because it was an old save so it essentially broke the quest. By old I'm talking pre Dawnguard kind of old here :p.

Sleeping in my bed gave another message about finding a comfortable position to sleep in while wearing this clunky attire. This message also never appeared on a new save. Something tells me that if the original belt and bra that were handed to a new character would work without having to be dropped, disabled, and respawned from the additems menu then those messages might have appeared because they seemed more appropriate to having been given the items by Lena than to simply finding them.

Extra check: If the player character already has pierced ears she still gets sent to the smith for the earrings. He performs the same conversation but at the relevant point, the written notifications declare "you already have pierced ears", no piercing procedure follows, piercings are locked (to whatever is currently worn). However, the conversation then continues exactly as before as if he had just pierced them.

Thoughts on where the quest could go: Well the locked hair length, style & colour (despite Lena claiming that you could just chop it off at any time) suggests to me that it's locked so that Yolie can do something with it (probably inviting the player to chose a natural hair colour - this choice could be what's difficult as all the other transformations so far have been single option only).

The medicinal potion being taken daily is probably helping to ease the transition, to make it less painful. The choice of the word vitamins feels very modern.

I think Lena is trying to turn back into a man again but she's beginning to enjoy life as a woman. Eventually she might come to terms with it (especially if she cannot turn back after all). There might be a final scene with a powerful magician or Daedric lord who turns Lena back (some ritual with Ray) and then offers the pc the choice of remaining as a woman or becoming a man again. BUT this feels rather far fetched. It doesn't quite feel in keeping with the overall tone of the mod so far.

I imagine that ear healing & high heel training will feature in future updates. I don't know if these will be healing at whatever rate the player has set in the MCM or if the quest will control the healing and training times (possibly even accelerating them if the player has them set to normal rates and the quest becomes stuck waiting for their body to catch up).

I just wanted to say that I love your mod, can't wait till the next update. That being said, I was playing a character and she got the bimbo curse from hormones, on the second day when it applied the fingernail and toenail polish I moved around before it dried, I then got a quest about using the toe separator from the quest to prevent the toenail polish from smearing, I think that the quest from 6.0 to turn a male to a female has bled over to other parts of the mod. Just wanted to let you know, still love the mod though.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey everyone! Sorry if this has been answered before, but I seem to not have any default hairstyles. I am using KS Hairdos -HDT and went in and picked the appropriate .json file. I use the hairband to make a pony tail, and it tells me that there are no ponytails at that length, custom or default. I have tried several lengths, and none seem to be working. I have made several custom ones, and when they do "work" it'll say that the hair has been put into a ponytail, but the hair never updates.

Any thoughts? I am running 6.0 FULL, Thanks!!

56 minutes ago, Fourier42 said:

Hey everyone! Sorry if this has been answered before, but I seem to not have any default hairstyles. I am using KS Hairdos -HDT and went in and picked the appropriate .json file. I use the hairband to make a pony tail, and it tells me that there are no ponytails at that length, custom or default. I have tried several lengths, and none seem to be working. I have made several custom ones, and when they do "work" it'll say that the hair has been put into a ponytail, but the hair never updates.

Any thoughts? I am running 6.0 FULL, Thanks!!

Check the .json file has been loaded. The game doesn't remember you importing the file so each time you load the game up make sure its imported. 

Sorry for the double post but I figured it out. I was using the ID number for my custom hairdos (which is what the prompt says ? ) and not just using the name of the KS Hairdo I wanted. I feel like an idiot....

Still haven't figured out how to ensure the default .jsom gets loaded though. It's still showing as no default hairstyles.

13 hours ago, Fourier42 said:

Sorry for the double post but I figured it out. I was using the ID number for my custom hairdos (which is what the prompt says ? ) and not just using the name of the KS Hairdo I wanted. I feel like an idiot....

Still haven't figured out how to ensure the default .jsom gets loaded though. It's still showing as no default hairstyles.

All I did to get the hair styles was to follow the faq on the front page. It solved a lot of issues I had, such as make up and nails not showing up due to the SKSE plugin .ini having the wrong number of layers open. 

Not sure how to get the game to load my own custom settings as a I start the game though as the MCM part doesn't seem to remember that I had a custom file loaded. 

Loving this mod and keep coming back to it. Would love to see the quest updated and maybe a fun one added for the female character too.  It could even be fun if they were able to be re played, girl to boy, boy to girl etc with some kind of humiliation as an indirect cost for changing..  Just a random thought bubble as I wait for the next update ?

soooo...

i would like to start and thank you for this mod it adds a lot of very cool and immersive content to the game. so THANKS

but i have a few issus i would like to be soleved to keep this mod in my loadorder and make it work propperly in my game

first i have the problem that im not able to change how quickly makeup fades and how long nailpolisch stays 

sececond the arced feet and the paintet nails have really really bad seems when my char is naked also the arched feet have really uglly "nail polish" on them when my chat isent weraring any shoes .

and for the last part : i just reacht level 5 of the highheel traing and for some reason my char advanced to the last stage wile wearing normal high hells BUT it says that she cant walk properlyy in those heels anymore because her feet are warped that much and only bondage boots are god for her now. so for some reason the botts are considert bondage boots and advanced them her to the last level but they are not that much bondage boots that she can walk properly anymore so... yeah pls help...

for now i had to disable the entire highheels mekaik waht really is a shame

You should be able to disable bondage feet not fitting into normal shoes in the MCM menu. Go to the Heels tab and there should be two options you can disable. One makes the arched feet display. The other makes them incapable of fitting into normal footwear.

22 hours ago, Atmasweappon said:

sececond the arced feet and the paintet nails have really really bad seems when my char is naked also the arched feet have really uglly "nail polish" on them when my chat isent weraring any shoes .

Oh seams. My bad. I thought you meant seems when my char is naked. My bad.

and for the last part : i just reacht level 5 of the highheel traing and for some reason my char advanced to the last stage wile wearing normal high hells BUT it says that she cant walk properlyy in those heels anymore because her feet are warped that much and only bondage boots are god for her now.

This. You can disable this in the MCM.

Both these options should help with what you need. The first one makes it so that Arched Feet can still wear normal shoes. The second one makes it so that Arched Feet will look normal. They won't look deformed. So if you wanted you could have them still not be able to wear normal shoes but look normal when there's nothing on them. Or you could have them look deformed but still be able to wear normal shoes.

I hope this picture helps.

272666196_quickheelspic.jpg.02d2d97ac23c3bb218c557b33d976b15.jpg

dude im really glad that you try to help but the point is that i know of the possability to disable these features BUT i want to use them... and again my char can but on all highhells just fine and i think atm i dont have any pair of shos that are not heels the thing is that my char moved to highhells traing level 6 and so cant walk in highheels propperly like she would be able to at statge 5. she should be on stage 6 anyway cause sche dident were bondage boots in ages and only those should make her advance to stage 6

5 hours ago, Atmasweappon said:

dude im really glad that you try to help but the point is that i know of the possability to disable these features BUT i want to use them... and again my char can but on all highhells just fine and i think atm i dont have any pair of shos that are not heels the thing is that my char moved to highhells traing level 6 and so cant walk in highheels propperly like she would be able to at statge 5. she should be on stage 6 anyway cause sche dident were bondage boots in ages and only those should make her advance to stage 6

If you stop wearing heels your characters feet start to return to normal, and so you loose the ability to walk in heels. 

Also any heels that use the nioverride feature will not be seen as highheels. You need the hdt effect for this mod to see them. Easy enough to add to the boots yourself through the CK. 

I can't initiate the Quest... I initiate the game, Get a male character, rushed to the college,entered, rush again to the hall, but the girl don't talk anything different than any other person... I need to do anything Else? The Quest have some prerequisite?

Yes is the right girl(exatly the name) and i have ALL mod prerequisites and the version 6... I really want play this Quest... Someone please help me

Edit:one of my mod is conflicting with It... I Will Discover which and Tell you

Edit 2:i don't know What problem ocurred... But now it's fixed... I guess the error was a dirty save

I'm having some problems that I hope someone can help me with. 

I'll be playing along, no problems. Started in the prison cell, it'll ask me if I want my hair to grow, I say yes, select what length, color, etc. I'll play for a little bit (couple hours game time) then it'll stop working 

My hair is normally brown, but it turns blonde, hair no longer grows, none of the beauty items work (hairband, shampoo, etc).

When I go to the hair dresser, I'll ask for a haircut and nothing happens. Occasionally she'll let me select options, but when I sit down, it tells me to find a place to sit down. After a couple times of it saying that,it'll tell me for me to sit down and "calm down" and try again. 

Only "cure" I found was to exit the game and creat a new save file and I hate doing that cause I lose all progress. Any help please?

4 hours ago, Tohm29 said:

I'm having some problems that I hope someone can help me with. 

I'll be playing along, no problems. Started in the prison cell, it'll ask me if I want my hair to grow, I say yes, select what length, color, etc. I'll play for a little bit (couple hours game time) then it'll stop working 

My hair is normally brown, but it turns blonde, hair no longer grows, none of the beauty items work (hairband, shampoo, etc).

When I go to the hair dresser, I'll ask for a haircut and nothing happens. Occasionally she'll let me select options, but when I sit down, it tells me to find a place to sit down. After a couple times of it saying that,it'll tell me for me to sit down and "calm down" and try again. 

Only "cure" I found was to exit the game and creat a new save file and I hate doing that cause I lose all progress. Any help please?

i bet u are using nmm and overwrighten some files in there so try reainstalling the mod and all components if you are using mo2 than work out your conflicts and make sure to run loot

On 2/19/2019 at 1:31 AM, Atmasweappon said:

i bet u are using nmm and overwrighten some files in there so try reainstalling the mod and all components if you are using mo2 than work out your conflicts and make sure to run loot

Thanks for the suggestion. 

I am using Nexus Mod Manager. I redownloaded it, reinstalled it, cleaned up my load order a little bit, took out a couple mods to help. 

It helped for a little bit, but once I turned off my computer and came back to it, It wouldn't start up on my current game. So I left the game, started it back up, created a new game, got it to work on the "new game", went back to the "current game" and it started back up again. 

So I'll just continue to mess with load order and tinker with it some more. I have an older laptop so that came exactly help it. Haha 

3 hours ago, Tohm29 said:

Thanks for the suggestion. 

I am using Nexus Mod Manager. I redownloaded it, reinstalled it, cleaned up my load order a little bit, took out a couple mods to help. 

It helped for a little bit, but once I turned off my computer and came back to it, It wouldn't start up on my current game. So I left the game, started it back up, created a new game, got it to work on the "new game", went back to the "current game" and it started back up again. 

So I'll just continue to mess with load order and tinker with it some more. I have an older laptop so that came exactly help it. Haha 

use LOOT to sort out your loadorder but i would say that nmm is messing whit your game because nmm just is really bad and wont allow you to easaly sort out your problems in skyrim