Where can I find...? - Skyrim Adult Requests pt.2

Looking for a brother sister mod, where you have the option to romance an marry your sister for monogamous relationship and blood purity, for  highelf, or adjustable race to match pc, romantic with sex but non exploitative. conversation throughout. air of the forbidden, but in love quest. Spouse but can be follower as such.

Looking for a brother sister mod, where you have the option to romance an marry your sister for monogamous relationship and blood purity, for  highelf, or adjustable race to match pc, romantic with sex but non exploitative. conversation throughout. air of the forbidden, but in love quest. Spouse but can be follower as such.

Sex with the sister?

in the reality forbidden, but whoever does nonetheless, then happened THAT!  :P  :lol:  :lol:

judge-gavel-order-in-the-court.gif

edit: would be even better, castration ( Schnipp schnapp, Zipfel ab )

Hey guys i'm just wondering the name of a mod I've been trying to find for a while, the only real explanation i have (sorry lol) is that when having sex or masturbating it comes up with dialogue like "Toes curl up in pain" etc.  If you happen to know what i"m talking about it would be greatly appreciated if you would send me my way, Thanks!   

First i would like to say thanks for reading if you are interested in it

What is this mod idea?

Well while playing a futanari (or dick-girl as some would call it) in skyrim with the appropriate mods (Sos+SL+Slens/immersive gender control/etc) they simply set the player as male if a schlong is detected, limiting the sex animations that go on between a futa and a regular male to anal animations only which is about 8-9(completely guessing here but its not alot, unless you have alot of anal animation mods installed). so i was wondering if its possible to make a mod that does a little scripting (i assume) that changes your gender based on these circumstances

IF checked then when player talks to male, the player in question turns to female

IF not checked player stays what ever is currently assigned

IF checked when player talks to female player turns to male

IF not checked player stays what ever is currently assigned

So the mod would be complete dependent on who you are currently talking to at the time and would only work on humanoids, which would hopefully be compatible with dialogue mods that initiate sex

The name is completely optional and you can change it to whatever if someone decides to make this and you don't have to credit me since its just an idea im throwing out there after reading a question on the forums from here

is there a mod that displays messenges when during a sex scene?

like for example;

if playing a female character and getting fucked, "his penis is penetrating me!" or something along the lines

There you go.

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/818-apropos/

Hey guys I'm looking for this armor mod in particular

http://postimg.org/image/nu3o3iwej/

I failed to locate it on Acdale's page on nexus, where the mod is meant to be located http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/7782/?

I've downloaded all the 3 big files but could not find the armor within.

I could be blind, but please help if you know the answer, thank you very much.

There is a mod that does that already, but I kinda forgot the name of it. Was something with "gender" in it.

You're probably thinking of Immersive Gender Change which kind of does that, but what it really does is just allow you to mark a female character as male and opens up some animations.  The problem is that when you do this everything which checks your gender in sexlab considers you to be male.  Things like Fill Her Up, some Devious Devices components, and plenty of others just don't function with characters it recognizes as male.  It also means that even when IGC forces a vaginal animation, it's still marked as m/m, which again, causes a miscommunication with some other game functions.  

What would be better than something that makes the game recognize a female as a male would be something that doesn't change your sexlab gender, but forces a designated futa character to act as a male and not use strapons/lesbian animations in scenes with another female.  To take it further, it could allow options for whether a character acts as male, female, or random when in a scene with another character designated as futa, maybe even an option related to that based on whether a character is a victim or aggressor.  Something could be arranged for similar options when initiating a scene with a futa character and a male: whether the futa always gives, always receives, is chosen randomly, and/or acts based on victim or aggressor status.  Maybe even something for allow lesbian actions a certain percent of the time when a scene is futa and female.

I don't know how difficult arranging that would be, but it seems kind of simple in concept, and would allow your designated futa characters to still function as female in all other aspects of the game.

I want a mod that can turn a follower or NPC into a fashion model.

She would stay at a place of my choice and wear clothes / armor I give her, and then she would play various animations to showcase the armor. She shouldn't walk around or do any of the normal NPC things, like eating or sleeping or work on a forge... -.- Just display fashion...

The reason is I have armors that I have no use of, and I don't mannequins... because they don't move...

Obviously, I would have many of these models to display various armor sets, so performance might be an issue..

Does such a mod exist? If not, can someone please make it? Thanks.

Hello. I'm looking for a mod that gives a new look to EVERY female in the game. I'm looking for hair replacements (I preffer if the used master is KShairdos), lots of heavy makeup and also it would be nice if the mod fixes the particular females and females of orc race using masculine animations.

Any suggestions?

I want a mod that can turn a follower or NPC into a fashion model.

She would stay at a place of my choice and wear clothes / armor I give her, and then she would play various animations to showcase the armor. She shouldn't walk around or do any of the normal NPC things, like eating or sleeping or work on a forge... -.- Just display fashion...

The reason is I have armors that I have no use of, and I don't mannequins... because they don't move...

Obviously, I would have many of these models to display various armor sets, so performance might be an issue..

Does such a mod exist? If not, can someone please make it? Thanks.

There is a mod called wife clothing changer that gives wives a cloth changer. 

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/16176/?

If works on any NPC who belongs to the potential marriageable faction I think, so you can have more than one.  

You can use FNIS Sexy Walk to assign the fashion walkway style.

This is the closest I can think of.

Can anyone recommend Arab/Oriental-style palace or mansion? With exotic, richly decorated rooms etc.

Thanks in advance!

maybe this one?

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/59227/?

Thanks, looks promising!

Does anyone know of any other house mods that are unique like this only much bigger? What I mean is, something that's unlike anything else Skyrim or Cyrodyl. Something that's not just made of stone, wood, or isn't Aylied. I'd like it to look as out of place as possible honestly and big enough to store a bunch of followers in without it getting too crowded