Where can I find...? - Skyrim Adult Requests pt.2

Hallo people.

I am after an extremely niché mod it turns out. Basically I would like to give all the males beautiful and effeminate models.
If you're familiar with anime, twinks or femboys then you'll know what im getting at.
Just not having a beard and nice skin isn't enough, I need them to be damn near trap material.

Examples:
https://i.paigeeworld.com/user-media/1442620800000/55b8ad3c6f33a7681a89a07c_55fd4f1aa0059b5c4d0a9979_320.jpg

https://img.charahub.com/c156010_97b38eecbc367ac012747c26d1c4f547.jpg

http://orig15.deviantart.net/7094/f/2009/060/5/3/albino_girly_boy_by_appleghost.jpg

http://img11.deviantart.net/af6e/i/2011/270/f/8/frosty_the_elf_boy_by_mikadzuki01-d4b5cdm.jpg

Hello I am looking for a separate modded that added working leg irons (chains to be exact) to the zaz/xaz bondage mod. Anyone could please either provide a link or the name of the mod??

The ankle cuff chains are included in the latest version of the Zaz animation pack. Deviously cursed loot also uses them. If you're specifically looking for the now outdated alpha version of them from a while ago though, that can be found here.

Hello I am looking for a separate modded that added working leg irons (chains to be exact) to the zaz/xaz bondage mod. Anyone could please either provide a link or the name of the mod??

The ankle cuff chains are included in the latest version of the Zaz animation pack. Deviously cursed loot also uses them. If you're specifically looking for the now outdated alpha version of them from a while ago though, that can be found here.

As our good neighbors says "Vielen Dank";-)

Exactly. Thanks a lot! 

Can anyone make a mod like this? I haven't seen any.

A decently sized brothel somewhere in Skyrim that the player can own and operate. It would have a large amount of rooms that you can assign followers to as prostitutes and randomly spawned NPC's that solicit their services. The brothel will have an NPC innkeeper who basically runs it for you. You talk to him/her to assign a follower who is currently following you to a room, and that sets them as a prostitute. They'll stay around the main room waiting for clients, and when they're solicited they'll go up to their assigned room, get paid, and do the deed. When they're done, they'll turn the money over to the innkeeper and you can collect it from him. You can even solicit yourself, just talk to the innkeeper and select the option to put yourself on the clock. The player would have a special owners room rather than one of the prostitute rooms.

Where can i find:
1) Mod, that allow to make a follower from any NPC? I want to move my whores from amorous adventures to my castle. 
2) Mod, that allow to freeze NPC in one place, play animation on NPC. I need to set up my whores in my castle ^^

Hi,

Do anyone know / remember mod that added option to dialog when you spoke to your follower you could "convinse" follower to sex with creature (follower also)? I don´t remember that it was lovers comfort or sex with pets mod : /

No trap male model mod? :/

Go to this follower modpage here.

Go to the comment section and search for a post made by Valmorrowind where he shares a male face preset, based on that follower (it's on page 2 i think).

Not sure if you like it, but i think you should try.

Edit: I just realized you want to change all the males. Well, you can use this as a base for an anime facelift for all male npcs, so it's... something i guess? :V

Hi, I looked through the forums but I might be blind or stupid - maybe both.

What I am looking for is:

Is there any good "adult Skyrim" tutorial around? I mean recommended and (maybe) shortly summarized mod list I could look through?

I was wondering if it would be possible to take the idea that Sexlab werewolves did and apply it to vampire lords, mainly the rape = perk points.

I was playing werewolf and realized that as fucked up as it was it kinda made sense for werewolves to get perk points for rape because it's just as savage if not moreso than murder.

Then it occured to me, why not vampire lords as well? they're literally servants of the god of rape who raped them into existance.

So could someone make a little mod or plugin that gives VL perk points for rape?

No trap male model mod? :/

Go to this follower modpage here.

Go to the comment section and search for a post made by Valmorrowind where he shares a male face preset, based on that follower (it's on page 2 i think).

Not sure if you like it, but i think you should try.

Edit: I just realized you want to change all the males. Well, you can use this as a base for an anime facelift for all male npcs, so it's... something i guess? :V

If all males looked like variations of that then I would be happy.

I have no modding skills though so unless someone else is willing to pick up the project im still at a loss. :s