Where can I find...? - Skyrim Adult Requests pt.2

Can anyone tell me which mod increases the size of a character's balls? I already have Floppy SOS installed, but does there exist another mod which can allow one to increase the size? What I'm looking for are balls like the khajiit at the end of this video.

http://www.xvideos.com/video19691045/skyrim_monster_fuck_my_girl

RaceMenu has sliders which enable the adjustment of SOS genitals when the XP32 Maximum Skeleton Extended is installed. Just make sure that SOS RaceMenu Plug-in is installed before trying to make use of it.

Are there any mods that involve two NPCs going at it without any involvement from the player? Some piece of dialogue happens, maybe they walk somewhere, and then stuff happens.

Further Lovers Comfort and Random Sex are two fairly stable general user friendly mods that have that as a feature.

Solitude Men's Club and House of Men are also stable mods which allow for autonomous NPC-on-NPC sexual actions though those are male-on-male only.

Cum Shot Brothel is currently being rebuilt but it would be a mod to track since it will also allow for NPCs to visit the brothel to make use of its services.

RaceMenu has sliders which enable the adjustment of SOS genitals when the XP32 Maximum Skeleton Extended is installed. Just make sure that SOS RaceMenu Plug-in is installed before trying to make use of it.

Ok, I have all of those installed. But can that be used for NPC's as well? If so, how would I go about using it because that's what I truly want. I want to be able to have my female character bang a random guy with huge balls.

Ok, I have all of those installed. But can that be used for NPC's as well? If so, how would I go about using it because that's what I truly want. I want to be able to have my female character bang a random guy with huge balls.

The Manipulator can be used to edit NPCs in RaceMenu.

After looking at a comic it got me wondering, since they seem alive but never when you look (they're a tricky bunch). Is there any mannequin support for SL mods? :angel:

so you want to FUCK the wooden weeping angels? I'd help but I'm afraid to look.

So I want to play argonian who goes around "collecting" bandits, turning the male ones into female, and keeping them in a dungeon, and "playing" with them with various devices. the problem is the only way i have found to obtain rare DD is to find them , though this often invloves haveing them attached to me, when i play a female this is, annoying. when a guy i still get filled with a vaginal plug at best crashing at worst. I woud love a list of mods that would work well, and any mod that let's DD work on males, as the 2 I tried haven't worked.

Also wouldn't mind someone telling me how to get defeat to work properly. I get "defeated" by anything, man or beast, and after I get "forcefully raped" and most certainly do not enjoy it, > :D, my person sits down and mopes, and...slides, glides? If he/she moves at all. waiting doesn't help and save/loading doesn't either. beyond that the animations don't always line up, and i would love a mod like defeat or submit but for dragons. oh and is there any mods like immersive armor that doesn't make body parts disappear? And DD doesn't always work right. What with armbands on but my arms aren't in it, among other things, And I will say I rely on NMM for all my mods, but I do use BOSS and LOOT.

Mate if you want that much mods you better use MO and test them for yourself.

So i'm just gonna assume that your saying use MO and try and get it to work by yourself, with what little free time you have. Ok thanks! I'll do that. with no idea what i'm doing and no clue if it will even let my game start. and use all my free time on it. TOTALLY worth it. Unless anyone want's to actually teach me how i'm gonna play something else for now. 

After looking at a comic it got me wondering, since they seem alive but never when you look (they're a tricky bunch). Is there any mannequin support for SL mods? :angel:

So I want to play argonian who goes around "collecting" bandits, turning the male ones into female, and keeping them in a dungeon, and "playing" with them with various devices. the problem is the only way i have found to obtain rare DD is to find them , though this often invloves haveing them attached to me, when i play a female this is, annoying. when a guy i still get filled with a vaginal plug at best crashing at worst. I woud love a list of mods that would work well, and any mod that let's DD work on males, as the 2 I tried haven't worked.

Also wouldn't mind someone telling me how to get defeat to work properly. I get "defeated" by anything, man or beast, and after I get "forcefully raped" and most certainly do not enjoy it, > :D, my person sits down and mopes, and...slides, glides? If he/she moves at all. waiting doesn't help and save/loading doesn't either. beyond that the animations don't always line up, and i would love a mod like defeat or submit but for dragons. oh and is there any mods like immersive armor that doesn't make body parts disappear? And DD doesn't always work right. What with armbands on but my arms aren't in it, among other things, And I will say I rely on NMM for all my mods, but I do use BOSS and LOOT.

So i'm just gonna assume that your saying use MO and try and get it to work by yourself, with what little free time you have. Ok thanks! I'll do that. with no idea what i'm doing and no clue if it will even let my game start. and use all my free time on it. TOTALLY worth it. Unless anyone want's to actually teach me how i'm gonna play something else for now.

Mate don't get triggered. I was suggesting to use MO for better mod testing. Because people are going to suggest mods and some can ruin your game when you use NMM. So if you don't like mod in MO you can literally delete it and have no problems :)

to be fair, it's very easy to misunderstand folks when communicating just through text. I misconstrued your comment as being kind of asshole-ish as well! Looking back with your explanation, makes total sense now. Good work on clarifying yourself! Lots of folks on the Internet have a difficulty with that.

I have downloaded a monster mod, skyrim monster mod v13. When the sex animations play, so far I have found they body swap back to the original. as far as I am aware they are body replacers, they are new skins I believe. Is there a way to make it not body swap. Also I have tried creature features and there doesnt seem to be an option to stop body swap.

Any help?

Edit: I think there is a SkymoMod patch that allows sex with those creatures, I am testing now.

Edit: here. http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2090-skymomod-v13-sexlab-compatibility-patch-genitals-not-included/ I just dont know what to do from here :( I get that I will probably need to replace the skymomod.esp file but I dont know where to locate it, any ideas?

Edit: Nevermind, I just made a new rar file and placed the file inside it, placed it in nexus mod manager and it worked :)

Hi all!

I'm wondering if there are any mod that influences how NPC's act towards you based on what you wear?

For instance if you're wearing something revealing female vendor NPCs prices are higher, males prices lower etc?

Been looking around but can't find anything unfortunately. :/

Hey, guys! So, I really want to try Animal Mansion. I know the original has been abandoned and other modders can pick up said mod and continue it etc.

What I want to know, in your opinion, should I download the original, Plus, or Redux? I saw that Plus hasn't been updated for a year and the person that released Redux says it's "buggy."

I'd appreciate your suggestions.

hey! anyone know some slutty tatoos mod thats not slavetats? (incompatible with my other mods) and also where can i find the tatoo from  this screenshot

I want to know what head band she's using. Do you know if that comes with that hair style? If so, which?

Hey, guys! So, I really want to try Animal Mansion. I know the original has been abandoned and other modders can pick up said mod and continue it etc.

What I want to know, in your opinion, should I download the original, Plus, or Redux? I saw that Plus hasn't been updated for a year and the person that released Redux says it's "buggy."

hey! anyone know some slutty tatoos mod thats not slavetats? (incompatible with my other mods) and also where can i find the tatoo from  this screenshot

I want to know what head band she's using. Do you know if that comes with that hair style? If so, which?

I've used Animal Mansion Plus and found it to have very few issues. I haven't tried Redux.

I think the headband is from Ashara Dimonized Dress. Among many other great accessories. :)

Not sure about the hair though.

I've used Animal Mansion Plus and found it to have very few issues. I haven't tried Redux.

I think the headband is from Ashara Dimonized Dress. Among many other great accessories. :)

Not sure about the hair though.

Thank you!

Mate don't get triggered. I was suggesting to use MO for better mod testing. Because people are going to suggest mods and some can ruin your game when you use NMM. So if you don't like mod in MO you can literally delete it and have no problems :)
to be fair, it's very easy to misunderstand folks when communicating just through text. I misconstrued your comment as being kind of asshole-ish as well! Looking back with your explanation, makes total sense now. Good work on clarifying yourself! Lots of folks on the Internet have a difficulty with that.

Sorry I lost it. I will look into MO but what I was looking for was a set of mods someone might be useing that was similar to what i want. I really don't want to putz around with all my freetime. even a basic framework would be nice.

Could anyone please tell what warpaint this is on that gorgeous girl and also where can I find this follower? (As in from the original creator's site.) I know his name is Bohan, Googled him, and it led me to a lot of different sites, mostly Japanese, with no real description about him, or what he does--just direct links to download.

And if anyone is wondering, she's wearing Dragonbone Barbarian Armor found here:

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/52711/?

52711-2-1396861452.jpg

I had the milk mod economy mod installed, but had to remove it due to the fact I have way to many scripted mods installed. I liked having the milk machines and being able to tell my followers to "use" it.

Are there any stand alone "device" mods that have fuck machines?

Thanks in advance

so the idea is simple, an inexperienced adventurer walks unexpecting into a bandit camp.

There's many options here, what can go wrong? well, it's skyrim and bandits are psychopaths so they just kill you and pretty much everything that they come across... even that cute little bunny that they won't even eat after killing it.

Real life history bandits would've done something like ransom you or whatever.

Or just maybe they would not be aggressive, welcome you to huddle by their fire, show you a good time and maybe get to know you, offer you to join them, do business together...

What suprises me in skyrim is that there is never any option to just not be the good guy for a change and I would like to see a mod for that that allows you to have many fun options with banditry, so it doesnt end up to be you against the world if you wanna go evil. You get it, I'm evil, you're evil, why not gang up and actually set up a working organisation, have some nasty fun, do some quests that have no good repercussions for anyone but yourself.

Or maybe they just laugh at you for presenting the offer yourself, gang up on you, rape you and then send you off on your way humiliated and taught your lesson.

Sounds like a fun idea to me, what do you think?

Watching through my old pics, I bumped into some sort of a male shy animation. Here: 

Excuse me, sir, may I have a word...

i9803066.jpg

Huh! What do you want?

i9803009.jpg

As it looks pterry hot to me, and I don't remember which mod is this animation from, please, if you know, let me know.